Russian Oligarchs caught up in Russia Spy poisoning scandal

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
augie

Re: Russian Oligarchs caught up in Russia Spy poisoning scandal

Post by augie »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:59 am
So Theresa May announced punitive Sanctions against Russia. Lets see if she has the cahoonas (popular word that!) to carry her threats through.

This includes looking the business activities of the oligarchs. this should have happened in 2004 tbh. There is no way that Abramovich "is fit and proper" to run a football club. He came from nowhere to become a multi-billionaire overnight.

If it drags Usmanov into things so be it, to see that chavvy football club go back to being a mid-table pile of shite would be very appealing.

For too long the British Government has taken sweeteners from Oligarchs, in return for turning a blind eye to their business activities, which include funding what is an extremely corrupt regime in Moscow.

Cannot believe that any Gooner would be willing to sacrifice the future of their own club just to see the chavs collapse - yes I would love to see the scumbags sent back to the darklands from where they came, but if you think that our club is badly run and in trouble now, just imagine what the future will be like if kroenke owns 100% of the club :speechless: :suicide: :suicide:

Btw I think that the "fair and fit" requirements brought in for club owners, was done to ensure that the clubs would not be left in a mountain of debt if the owner fcuked off, and tbf that wouldnt be the case here - the source of his funds might well be questionable, but to my knowledge he has consistantly converted club debt into shares meaning that the club would be left relatively debt free

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I remember about 8 - 10 years ago there was one of Putin's political opponents - a millionaire Olgarch who said there was some kind of dirt on Putin and some alleged 'dodgy sex' tapes - no sooner had this whisper come to the attention of the media in the west than this olgarch was found dead supposedly from a drug overdose, dressed in womens gear with a vibrating dildo up his arris... he really is a dangerous mofo - everyone who had any connections with that olgarch him soon sided with Putin, I wonder why? :?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:52 am
I remember about 8 - 10 years ago there was one of Putin's political opponents - a millionaire Olgarch who said there was some kind of dirt on Putin and some alleged 'dodgy sex' tapes - no sooner had this whisper come to the attention of the media in the west than this olgarch was found dead supposedly from a drug overdose, dressed in womens gear with a vibrating dildo up his arris... he really is a dangerous mofo - everyone who had any connections with that olgarch him soon sided with Putin, I wonder why? :?
If Spuddy is not careful then someday they'll be saying he was killed by Putin.... :shock:

:D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:18 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:52 am
If Spuddy is not careful then someday they'll be saying he was killed by Putin.... :shock:

:D :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

aka: The Spudinska Piroshki

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

BBC:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-68316979

Jailed Russian opposition politician Alexei Navalny is dead, the prison service of the region where he had been serving his sentence says

I wondered how long it would be before that Murdering CowardlyCUNT of a PEDO Putin had Navalny Murdered?

Navalny, an outspoken critic of President Putin, has been in Russian jail since 2021 on charges widely viewed as politically motivated
Navalny's wife, Yulia Navalnaya, has said she doesn't know whether the "horrible news" is true
Kira Yarmysh, Navalny's spokesperson, said his team had yet to receive confirmation of the death but his lawyer was travelling to Siberia
Putin's spokesman said Russian's penitentiary service was looking into Navalny's death but provided no further information
In August, Navalny was found guilty of founding and funding an extremist organisation, which he denies, and was given an extra 19 years in jail
He had already been sentenced to nine years for parole violations, fraud and contempt of court

May He Rest In Peace.