Womans "Football" WTF (NSFW)

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Herd

Re: Womans Football WTF

Post by Herd »

On a slightly different note I watched a clip discussing my NFL team the hapless NY Jets and they had an ex pro and a woman .I was not surprised when she tried to dominate the conversation to show her knowledge leaving the pro with not much to say but he suck it up as opposed to Evra when he took the piss after the ever popular Eni Aluko droned on and on in a bid to show she knew her shit at the last world cup!
What I scoff at is when they compare a top mens match and how the players are feeling with their own experiences as a player.
Comparing a crucial mens world cup match with the female equivalent is like comparing a Tabby Cat with a Bengal Tiger ,broadly speaking their from the same species but their a world apart in what they can do !

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Been watching the South Africa v Germany game in the hotel bar.
That South Africa team are brutal, every one of them ugly as fuck!! :|

Couple of shaggable ones in the Germany team :D

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Clash wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:52 pm
I was at the dentist this morning (all fine, thanks for asking :mrgreen: ) The dentist and his assistant are husband and wife and there was also another younger female dentist there learning the ropes.

While I had my mouth wedged open and could only make that occasional ''ugggh'' sound, the subject of the women's word cup came up. Oh my Goodness ... !

The husband was at least man enough to say it still wasn't as good as men's football and that they wouldn't beat the men's sides ... but the wife and the younger girl were almost in unison as they stood with their hands on their hips saying ''Excuse me, excuse me ?!! '' ...

According to these sudden football experts, the simple ''law of averages'' means that the women would beat the men if they played enough times ... and the reason they don't play each other is because the men are scared they'll get beaten.

I was open mouthed (literally as is happens as I was at the dentist :roll: ) and it reminded me of that infinite monkey theorem where given enough time they could eventually produce the complete works of Shakespeare :banghead:

I know most women these days like to think they're defending the whole of womankind ... but is there really any need for this delusional nonsense ? It was said in a lighthearted way but there was still some meaning behind it. Especially from the younger girl.

The husband then backed down slightly to say the Barcelona men's team would probably beat their women's team every time! PROBABLY ???!!!

Thankfully the subject had changed by the time I could speak again so I didn't have to take on the sisterhood while they were armed with sharp instruments!

To be fair, I would be much more inclined to be far less critical of the women's game if we could drop the pretence surrounding it! They've obviously all trained hard to get to where they are and I have some respect for that, whoever they are and whatever their sport is. And they're also the best players in their countries so the standard is better than the awful club sides stuff I've seen .. but less of the nonsense please!

Well I too was at the dentist today and also received a clean bill of health - dental hygiene is so very important as it costs a friggin bomb to get a crown these days.

Anyway while I understand your plea for less nonense I'm afraid there isn't a hope.....football is just turning into another bandwagon for the feminist brigade. The tv companies are playing along because it makes them look good and they are hoping like fuck that somehow it catches on as they are only in it for the potential £££s......which will not be forthcoming anytime soon. The clubs should stop funding this nonsense and see who is willing to foot the bill without their input :rubchin:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

The women's game and it's moronic advocates that are demanding DEMANDING SCREECH equality should look at that word and extract for use the part that says "equal". If they want equality with the men's game then there has to be am equal playing field and they should be expected to finance their own game independently rather than live off the men's game like some fucking whining parasite with tits.

With equality comes responsibility - but oh no they don't want all that hassle do they..... Fucking idiots. :roll:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:41 am
The women's game and it's moronic advocates that are demanding DEMANDING SCREECH equality should look at that word and extract for use the part that says "equal". If they want equality with the men's game then there has to be am equal playing field and they should be expected to finance their own game independently rather than live off the men's game like some fucking whining parasite with tits.

With equality comes responsibility - but oh no they don't want all that hassle do they..... Fucking idiots. :roll:
They also need to realise/accept that criticism of a game or their game in general is not sexist .It is a commentary of fact as viewd by thise who criticise. The men's game can be criticised or praised depending on quality or lack of, the women's game views criticism as a statement on gender rather than sport. Impossible to take it serious because of their insular attitude.

Clash

Post by Clash »

DB10GOONER wrote:

Exactly right mate. It does seem like there is a glaring contradiction in the way the women's game promotes itself.

One minute they're telling us how it has improved and how it is growing .... the next minute they're demanding more funding and better financial rewards for the top players. If their game was as as popular as they want us to believe then the growth will happen without any outside help.

Where exactly do they think this money is going to come from? Where do they think the money has come from that has got them to the point they are at now? We all know the men's game has heavily funded it. Haven't they already had enough?

Why should the men's side of the game fund it at all? Surely any surplus money is better spent on youth level and helping out the lower leagues.

Can you imagine the uproar if any money generated from the women's game was re-directed to the men's side? It wont happen of course. The wives / girlfriends rule is firmly in place: Her money is hers ... his money is theirs :roll: 8)

Clash

Post by Clash »

Bradywasking wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:18 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

They also need to realise/accept that criticism of a game or their game in general is not sexist .It is a commentary of fact as viewd by thise who criticise. The men's game can be criticised or praised depending on quality or lack of, the women's game views criticism as a statement on gender rather than sport. Impossible to take it serious because of their insular attitude.
Agreed BWK

There is a valid argument that the goals (and maybe even the pitches) in women's football should be made smaller. Its not sexist or patronising to suggest this ... it is just down to proportion. If you have size 4 feet you don't wear size 11 boots just to be the same as the men - you adjust to your own size.

The women's keepers are not great as it is but they are often made to look woeful because they're simply too small. It's like schoolboys playing on a full size pitch with full size goals. Biology means women are smaller, slower and less powerful than grown men but this seems to be becoming a taboo subject.

Herd

Post by Herd »

Woman keepers are often made to look woeful because they are woeful ,in general they are fucking shite .
When the Chilean Goalkeeper made a few routine saves and 1 or 2 good ones ,the BBC made out she was David Seaman without the tash !

Clash

Post by Clash »

Herd wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:18 pm
Woman keepers are often made to look woeful because they are woeful ,in general they are fucking shite .
When the Chilean Goalkeeper made a few routine saves and 1 or 2 good ones ,the BBC made out she was David Seaman without the tash !
:D

Talking of David Seaman ...

I shouldnt insult the man really but that pony tail was a fucking monstrosity!

Clash

Post by Clash »

Apparently a Brazilian woman scored with a penalty last night and became the top scorer in world cup football ... ahead of Germany's Miroslav Klose!

Yep! Move over Miroslav ... your record has taken one hell of a beatin' ! :banghead: :roll: I really hate it when a record in the women's game is suddenly held up against one from the men's game. They only do it when it suits them.

Clash

Post by Clash »

On another note, will Phil Neville will get a knighthood if the England team win this WWC ?

Surely in the name of equality it will have to happen if Sir Alf got one. There will be uproar if an equally historic achievement isnt celebrated the same way :roll:

''Sir Philip Neville'' would be fucking absurd but that long-chinned fucker would revel in it. He's already trying to look like something he isnt by copying Southgate's shirt, tie and waistcoat look on the touchline. The prick!

(Not that I have any respect for the honours system. The likes of Jimmy Saville were knighted and everyone has to make up their own minds whether they truly believe the all-seeing, all-knowing members of the establishment really didn't know what he was up to outside of his charity work when they gave him that :| ).

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Clash wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:14 pm
On another note, will Phil Neville will get a knighthood if the England team win this WWC ?

Surely in the name of equality it will have to happen if Sir Alf got one. There will be uproar if an equally historic achievement isnt celebrated the same way :roll:

''Sir Philip Neville'' would be fucking absurd but that long-chinned fucker would revel in it. He's already trying to look like something he isnt by copying Southgate's shirt, tie and waistcoat look on the touchline. The prick!

(Not that I have any respect for the honours system. The likes of Jimmy Saville were knighted and everyone has to make up their own minds whether they truly believe the all-seeing, all-knowing members of the establishment really didn't know what he was up to outside of his charity work when they gave him that :| ).
Gareth Southgate got an OBE just for getting a semi - surely Phil will get a semi at some point during the tournament ?

Midz

Post by Midz »

Well done England for beating Japan. That's payback for the semi 4 years ago.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:49 pm
Clash wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:14 pm

Gareth Southgate got an OBE just for getting a semi - surely Phil will get a semi at some point during the tournament ?
:lol: :lol:
Magnificent work. 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Midz wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:14 pm
Well done England for beating Japan. That's payback for the semi 4 years ago.
Midz you gotta start using emoticons mate... I've no idea if you are taking the piss or if you've totally lost the plot! :lol: :wink: