Womans "Football" WTF (NSFW)

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Clash

Re: Womans Football WTF

Post by Clash »

Herd wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 10:48 am
A11M11 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 10:53 am
My wife reckons that if they want equality they should put themselves up to play in the men’s game .
Then we would see how many get selected every week and at what level.
Ive been saying this about athletics,tennis for years ,thats true equality !
phpBB [video]

Maybe these clips are a bit on the selective side ... but it still gives an idea of how real equality would look in tennis! :oops:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Red Snapper wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:12 am
That South African person could give the men a run for their money I reckon.
She's about to be banned for drugs soon I think ,the officials on a routine test looked up her skirt and found 5 kilos of crack between her legs !

Herd

Post by Herd »

The Arsenal Way

Post by The Arsenal Way »

Herd wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:32 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m59SmSplRvA

Sexist

:lol: :lol:

LukeHayes

Post by LukeHayes »

StuartL wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 4:29 pm
I have no problem with women’s football - my daughter played it to a decent level - centre of excellence and played alongside / against some very talented players v Arsenal, Chelsea etc

But, if they want pay parity that is facial, based on what exactly ?

When they get crowds of 50,000, paying £50 a time and fans travelling thousands of miles, taking days off work to see them, then fair enough.

The most successful women’s teams currently are Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea now Man Utd and tiny tots have female teams that have won promotion the the top tier of women’s football.

They haven’t built a women’s team from scratch in their own right, they are piggybacking on the popularity of the men’s teams.
=====

I love to see Women's match as my mother and sister gets so Excited for keeping themselves healthy. They learn the importance of being fit so that they can be energetic.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

The bbc football pages are now filled with this utter shite :banghead:

Clash

Post by Clash »

goonersid wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:52 am
The first game is live on BBC1 for fuck sake. LIVE ON BBC1 !

It’s not even one of the home nations playing, its fucking France v S Korea :D

Chief white knight Jonathan Pearce commenting of course! This is the man who said the England women’s Euro‘s SF a couple of years ago was as important a game for him as the England v Germany SF’s in ‘90 & ‘96 :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clash wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:10 pm
goonersid wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:52 am
The first game is live on BBC1 for fuck sake. LIVE ON BBC1 !

It’s not even one of the home nations playing, its fucking France v S Korea :D

Chief white knight Jonathan Pearce commenting of course! This is the man who said the England women’s Euro‘s SF a couple of years ago was as important a game for him as the England v Germany SF’s in ‘90 & ‘96 :roll:
He's either not getting any pussy or is about to come out of the closet. :lol: :wink:

Flicking around the TV the other night and some Scottish bloke was grunting some fucking ludicrous shite out of him about how the woman's game was now at a high technical level and would soon be on a par with the men's game for popularity so they should get parity of pay.

And then fuck me sideways I realised it was a bird speaking! :shock:

It was either an older Scottish womens player or a coach or something. I swear to God at one point she reached down and adjusted her balls. :?

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Didn’t watch it but I understand that there were no male pundits for the England v Scotland game.

Sounds a bit sexist this women’s football :rubchin:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

No matter what people say about how good the standard is and how the players are much better than most people will ever be, the truth remains that the standard is woeful and the game so fucking slow. It's the truth that nobody in the press wants to admit. It's great that talented women players can make a living out of the game and that girls can see a sport which they might want to play regularly, but it's about the same level as U15 non-league 2nd XI standard.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

13-0 :D :roll: Says it all.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonersid wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:18 am
13-0 :D :roll: Says it all.
:coffeespit:

Sounds like under 10s boys playing 5 a side indoors ffs. :oops: :lol:

I remember a couple of years ago my daughter asked me to watch some Arsenal ladies match with her. Being the great loving father that I am I did.

It was awful. The standard was mens park football at best. And I mean the park football played by blokes in their 50s who no longer care and drag their fat hungover arses around a building site of a pitch on a Sunday morning with their xxxl jerseys spray painted onto their bulging fat bellies - you know, augie. :D :wink:

Anyway there was one absolute comedy gold moment where one of the birds got hit in the tits with the ball and actually started crying. It was all I could do not to roll around the floor pissing myself laughing. :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Some of these bimbos can't help themselves. :roll: :lol:

The USA birds' team is getting slated in the media for ungraciously over-celebrating their 52-0 defeat of Outer Mongolia or whatever the fuck it was, and some bimbo from their organisation totally missed the point and straight away pops up with "meow screech you don't say that when the men celebrate a goal or a win screech".

So not only shit on the pitch but pretty fucking brain dead off it too. :oops: :lol:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:13 pm
Some of these bimbos can't help themselves. :roll: :lol:

The USA birds' team is getting slated in the media for ungraciously over-celebrating their 52-0 defeat of Outer Mongolia or whatever the fuck it was, and some bimbo from their organisation totally missed the point and straight away pops up with "meow screech you don't say that when the men celebrate a goal or a win screech".

So not only shit on the pitch but pretty fucking brain dead off it too. :oops: :lol:

Unbelievable watching the footage of the silly cow's dance celebration after the 11th/ 12th goal??

Not sure if anyone has highlighted the 2017 game when FC Dallas boys under 15s beat the womens US national team 5 - 2. Funny how these results don't get much coverage.

Clash

Post by Clash »

I was at the dentist this morning (all fine, thanks for asking :mrgreen: ) The dentist and his assistant are husband and wife and there was also another younger female dentist there learning the ropes.

While I had my mouth wedged open and could only make that occasional ''ugggh'' sound, the subject of the women's word cup came up. Oh my Goodness ... !

The husband was at least man enough to say it still wasn't as good as men's football and that they wouldn't beat the men's sides ... but the wife and the younger girl were almost in unison as they stood with their hands on their hips saying ''Excuse me, excuse me ?!! '' ...

According to these sudden football experts, the simple ''law of averages'' means that the women would beat the men if they played enough times ... and the reason they don't play each other is because the men are scared they'll get beaten.

I was open mouthed (literally as is happens as I was at the dentist :roll: ) and it reminded me of that infinite monkey theorem where given enough time they could eventually produce the complete works of Shakespeare :banghead:

I know most women these days like to think they're defending the whole of womankind ... but is there really any need for this delusional nonsense ? It was said in a lighthearted way but there was still some meaning behind it. Especially from the younger girl.

The husband then backed down slightly to say the Barcelona men's team would probably beat their women's team every time! PROBABLY ???!!!

Thankfully the subject had changed by the time I could speak again so I didn't have to take on the sisterhood while they were armed with sharp instruments!

To be fair, I would be much more inclined to be far less critical of the women's game if we could drop the pretence surrounding it! They've obviously all trained hard to get to where they are and I have some respect for that, whoever they are and whatever their sport is. And they're also the best players in their countries so the standard is better than the awful club sides stuff I've seen .. but less of the nonsense please!