Womans "Football" WTF (NSFW)

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
DB10GOONER

Re: Womans Football WTF

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clash wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:09 pm
Apparently a Brazilian woman scored with a penalty last night and became the top scorer in world cup football ... ahead of Germany's Miroslav Klose!

Yep! Move over Miroslav ... your record has taken one hell of a beatin' ! :banghead: :roll: I really hate it when a record in the women's game is suddenly held up against one from the men's game. They only do it when it suits them.
Oh shit like that boils my piss to vapour mate. It's like my 14 year old son scoring more goals than Bergkamp and now being suddenly compared to Bergkamp..... WTAF are these bimbos and their media poons thinking? It's chalk and cheese ffs. It's top level players being compared to some birds having a bit of a kick about at a skill level that 14 year old boys would be embarrassed about. :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SlySports News had a series of proper cringe inducing moments last night when they "went live" to a pub to interview "Ingerland football fans". Cue a pub full of screeching women and a couple of pc snowflake blokes. :roll:

No exaggeration - every woman they interviewed just came across as having zero knowledge of, or any real love for, the game but felt empowered by "participating". :oops: :roll:

Clash

Post by Clash »

StuartL wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:49 pm
Clash wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:14 pm
On another note, will Phil Neville will get a knighthood if the England team win this WWC ?

Surely in the name of equality it will have to happen if Sir Alf got one. There will be uproar if an equally historic achievement isnt celebrated the same way :roll:

''Sir Philip Neville'' would be fucking absurd but that long-chinned fucker would revel in it. He's already trying to look like something he isnt by copying Southgate's shirt, tie and waistcoat look on the touchline. The prick!

(Not that I have any respect for the honours system. The likes of Jimmy Saville were knighted and everyone has to make up their own minds whether they truly believe the all-seeing, all-knowing members of the establishment really didn't know what he was up to outside of his charity work when they gave him that :| ).
Gareth Southgate got an OBE just for getting a semi - surely Phil will get a semi at some point during the tournament ?
:lol: :lol: A classic StuartL one-line post 8)

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:18 am
SlySports News had a series of proper cringe inducing moments last night when they "went live" to a pub to interview "Ingerland football fans". Cue a pub full of screeching women and a couple of pc snowflake blokes. :roll:

No exaggeration - every woman they interviewed just came across as having zero knowledge of, or any real love for, the game but felt empowered by "participating". :oops: :roll:
had Radio 5's 606 on last night after some match that had been on earlier.
a woman came on the line asking whether "someone could explain the rules" :oops: :lol:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:

Well in fairness zero knowledge is actually quite encouraging and shows signs of real progress :lol:

In my never ending quest for knowledge about the juggernaut that is ladies soccer I googled UEFA ticket prices

https://www.fifa.com/womensworldcup/org ... ket-prices

It looks like the swathes of empty seats and the admission prices tell the real story here :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:40 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

Well in fairness zero knowledge is actually quite encouraging and shows signs of real progress :lol:

In my never ending quest for knowledge about the juggernaut that is ladies soccer I googled UEFA ticket prices

It looks like the swathes of empty seats and the admission prices tell the real story here :roll:
:shock:

PARITY you fucking sexist pig! PARITY.

:lol: :wink:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:07 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

:lol:

Where women are concerned, I've always thought the words party and parity are too similar and could lead to all sorts of misunderstanding :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:36 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:07 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Where women are concerned, I've always thought the words party and parity are too similar and could lead to all sorts of misunderstanding :lol:

There's a few "fooblers" with camera phones think like that too! :lol: :wink:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Women have been playing this game for years by all accounts and some of them are actually paid to do it as a job. We're constantly fed this bollox about the standards being so high and how the game has improved to the extent that they want the same money as men to play it. The one question nobody seems to want to answer however is why are the goalkeepers so utterly fucking shit? No matter what the standard, no matter what the level, the keepers are always shit. Absolutely fucking shit. Every fucking time I've ever caught even a second of this shit, some bird miskicks it from about 45 yards out, it rolls along the ground, goes through the legs of about eight defends and the dozy tart in goal always fucking lets it in, no matter what. That, or the dorris in the goal does that thing of running out to try and catch it and it bounces over their heads and goes in. Every fucking time. Don't fuck about pretending there are tactics in this fucking shit heap of a sport, just admit, that every 'coach' or 'manager' just says to their team, when you get it, just try to kick it at the goal.

Herd

Post by Herd »

Im waiting to hear back if the womans teams will accept my offer to market their used underwear as Ive done for the rugby girls . I could be a real money spinner .
Ive had some problems with Japanese customers with the Rugby girls knickers because of the excess of discharge matter and the ruined gussets so Im hoping the footy girls will be a little more fragrant !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:08 pm
Im waiting to hear back if the womans teams will accept my offer to market their used underwear as Ive done for the rugby girls . I could be a real money spinner .
Ive had some problems with Japanese customers with the Rugby girls knickers because of the excess of discharge matter and the ruined gussets so Im hoping the footy girls will be a little more fragrant !
When you say "Rugby girls" you mean the blokes teams right? :lol:

A mate of mine once tried to start a business making and marketing underwear for rugger buggers that came with a convenient hole in the ass area so they could you know stick their thumbs up each others shitters more efficiently.

The business failed miserably. Apparently the towel flickers consider forcing the thumb through the under garment as a form of foreplay before they get onto the (literal) meat and gravy of anal penetration..... :lol:

Herd

Post by Herd »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:45 am
Herd wrote:

A mate of mine once tried to start a business making and marketing underwear for rugger buggers that came with a convenient hole in the ass area so they could you know stick their thumbs up each others shitters more efficiently.

The business failed miserably. Apparently the towel flickers consider forcing the thumb through the under garment as a form of foreplay before they get onto the (literal) meat and gravy of anal penetration..... :lol:
Once again we have proved It's impossible to outgross DB !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:33 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:45 am
Herd wrote:

Once again we have proved It's impossible to outgross DB !

It's my competitive streak..... :lol: :wink:

Having said that you do make a good fist of it (ooh matron). :D

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Just been up to my local with my missus for a bit of sunday lunch and a few bevvies!
The catchy bouncy was on the telly, Donegal rednecks v Cavan culchies and I swear, I’d watch Womans Football every day for the rest of my life, to never have to endure that shite again!
What a fucking skill less load of fucking shite!!

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

goonersid wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:22 pm
Just been up to my local with my missus for a bit of sunday lunch and a few bevvies!
The catchy bouncy was on the telly, Donegal rednecks v Cavan culchies and I swear, I’d watch Womans Football every day for the rest of my life, to never have to endure that shite again!
What a fucking skill less load of fucking shite!!
Maybe, maybe not :lol:

My missus was screaming at the telly watching the England fannies playing the Cameroon fannies so I'm watching the half time "highlights" and there has been elbows in the face, spitting incidents and a threat not to play on after an England goal initially wrongly disallowed for offside was correctly given by VAR (they got one right :lol: ). The Cameroon fannies don't seem to understand the rules.....what a joke. They are apparently playing the race card in the tunnel. Get ready for more from the FIFA = Football isn't for Africans brigade :lol:

The beebs latest football luvvy Dion Dublin is on doing the half time analysis. You couldn't make it up :lol: