The Boring, BORING Interlull (NSFW)

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
nut flush gooner
Posts: 3197
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:23 am

Re: The Boring, BORING Interlull (NSFW)

Post by nut flush gooner »

Herd wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:54 am
nut flush gooner wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:22 pm
Herd wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:24 pm

Sorry Herd, once again I feel the need to vehemently disagree with you. You say you didn't watch the game so how are you in a position to comment on what happened?

Singing a song like "sign on", or "in your Liverpool slums" when we get similar back, is nothing compared to making Nazi salutes by hardcore fascists and the obligatory monkey chants that go with it.

As I said before this was all planned before the game, there is a firm called the Lauta Army, very similar to some of the Russians that turned up in France the other year. Their ideologies go beyond the football pitch they are overtly racist, but they see England with our Black players as a soft target. They don't give a shit if Bulgaria has to play games behind closed doors or are banned from international competitions. It's about getting that right-wing message to an international audience. They got the response they wanted.
No I wasn't there but then neither were you ,I just spoke to someone who was and they said they couldn't even see it let alone hear it ,he also said they couldn't hear the anthems or the warnings because the tannoy systems .
It isn't difficult to plan to sing is it ,its hardly a terrorist attack is it ?
Nut I hate to be the one to break it t you but people in eastern Europe are very parochial and extremely racist but now they are in the eu and our loved partners .
From the scenes ive seen there was about 50 twats doing it and then they left . that pales into insignificance when you've seen the entire shed sieg heiling in the 80's.
My point which you as usual seem to miss is that in the great scheme of things its not that big a deal ,the more publicity they get the more these twats will do it .
Because we have made such a fuss of it FIFA and UEFA are now going to come down on ENGLAND like a ton of bricks and they will play up the England booing of the Bulgarian national anthem and we will be tarred with the same brush !
Thus the victim will also get punished ,nicely played chaps !
Well if they couldn't hear it or see it why did the songs, “you know what you are you're racist bastards you know what you are” come out?

Herd keep burying your head in the sand, you’re not black so you have no right to say whether something is offensive or not. Only the players or black fans can answer that question.

This young vlogger pretty much sums it up. If your mates didn't experience any racism or can I suggest they only heard what they wanted to hear.

His youtube video is conclusive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngSojkrlYpI

If you look at his other video he is providing footage inside the ground confirming what everyone knows, except you.
I didn't say it was good ,it isn't ,Ive already said that and Ive said they should launch Bulgaria out of the competition ,Im also not denying it happened so get off your high horse you pilchard .
But the way you and the British press are banging on about it you would think the players were being killed .
I wish you and the media would kick up as big a stink about our army which is currently killing civilians in Syria and destroying what little infrastructure it has left ,just as we have done in Afghanistan and Iraq ,because that shit is real, .
We could rage about the government trying to starve the poor by bloking benefits but we don't do we , we would much rather get outraged by words mouthed at super rich footballers ,glad we have our priorities right .
The young blogger is typical of the genre, attention seeking sensationalism whores !
No Herd its decent people sticking up for what right. Do you call first-hand experiences of real England football fans on youtube reporting what exactly happened media driven? No it's raw and real in my opinion. This lad was at an Arsenal vs Tottenham derby not long ago and he produced a great match day vlog. The fact a young English man is sticking up against racism should be commended, when in your era it was rife and unchecked. It shouldn't be attacked or portrayed as sensationalist. But of course Herd, it was no big deal was it on Monday or in the 70s.

It would appear in Thogdens video racism runs deep in the fabric of Bulgarian society and they use football as a platform. How would you feel if you went on holiday to a country, sat in a restaurant and you weren't served because of the colour of your skin.

Comparing it with Syria is like apples and pears. Our involvement in Syria is minimal, it's the Americans that have had a foothold with the Kurds in former ISIS strongholds. And it's the Americans that have allowed it to kick off in the last two weeks leaving the Kurds in the shit.

Gunner Rob
Posts: 6095
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:05 pm

Re: The Boring, BORING Interlull (NSFW)

Post by Gunner Rob »

I think everyone agrees what the Bulgarians did was wrong, and bang out of order.

However as Herd says the media reaction has been somewhat over the top here.
imagine what twitter etc would be like these days if we still had the 1980s levels of football hooliganism!

User avatar
Herd
Posts: 6231
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:00 am

Re: The Boring, BORING Interlull (NSFW)

Post by Herd »


No Herd its decent people sticking up for what right. Do you call first-hand experiences of real England football fans on youtube reporting what exactly happened media driven? No it's raw and real in my opinion. This lad was at an Arsenal vs Tottenham derby not long ago and he produced a great match day vlog. The fact a young English man is sticking up against racism should be commended, when in your era it was rife and unchecked. It shouldn't be attacked or portrayed as sensationalist. But of course Herd, it was no big deal was it on Monday or in the 70s.

It would appear in Thogdens video racism runs deep in the fabric of Bulgarian society and they use football as a platform. How would you feel if you went on holiday to a country, sat in a restaurant and you weren't served because of the colour of your skin.

Comparing it with Syria is like apples and pears. Our involvement in Syria is minimal, it's the Americans that have had a foothold with the Kurds in former ISIS strongholds. And it's the Americans that have allowed it to kick off in the last two weeks leaving the Kurds in the shit.
Jesus what a sanctimonious prick you are !
A yuppy makes a video in his bedroom and suddenly he's martin luther king ,get real RAW ??? lolol yea he's the streets man !
I unlike you or he have physically fought fascists' on the streets ,I unlike you have fought for my black mates after they have been racially abused by other fans ,I unlike you have pulled my black mates out of police vans and have been arrested at Leeds after sticking up for a black mate who was racially abused by a steward so please fuck off with your holier than thou bullshit !
I did mention earlier in this thread that eastern Europeans are very racist but u ignored that until you saw it on you tube .
I mentioned Syria because people die there at our allies and our governments hands but little is said about it in the press ,no one died in the ground in Sofia .
My whole point is that there are worst things going on in the world than a spat of name calling at a football match but your so quick to judge and chastise that you cant see that.

nut flush gooner
Posts: 3197
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:23 am

Re: The Boring, BORING Interlull (NSFW)

Post by nut flush gooner »

Herd wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:57 am

No Herd its decent people sticking up for what right. Do you call first-hand experiences of real England football fans on youtube reporting what exactly happened media driven? No it's raw and real in my opinion. This lad was at an Arsenal vs Tottenham derby not long ago and he produced a great match day vlog. The fact a young English man is sticking up against racism should be commended, when in your era it was rife and unchecked. It shouldn't be attacked or portrayed as sensationalist. But of course Herd, it was no big deal was it on Monday or in the 70s.

It would appear in Thogdens video racism runs deep in the fabric of Bulgarian society and they use football as a platform. How would you feel if you went on holiday to a country, sat in a restaurant and you weren't served because of the colour of your skin.

Comparing it with Syria is like apples and pears. Our involvement in Syria is minimal, it's the Americans that have had a foothold with the Kurds in former ISIS strongholds. And it's the Americans that have allowed it to kick off in the last two weeks leaving the Kurds in the shit.
Jesus what a sanctimonious prick you are !
A yuppy makes a video in his bedroom and suddenly he's martin luther king ,get real RAW ??? lolol yea he's the streets man !
I unlike you or he have physically fought fascists' on the streets ,I unlike you have fought for my black mates after they have been racially abused by other fans ,I unlike you have pulled my black mates out of police vans and have been arrested at Leeds after sticking up for a black mate who was racially abused by a steward so please fuck off with your holier than thou bullshit !
I did mention earlier in this thread that eastern Europeans are very racist but u ignored that until you saw it on you tube .
I mentioned Syria because people die there at our allies and our governments hands but little is said about it in the press ,no one died in the ground in Sofia .
My whole point is that there are worst things going on in the world than a spat of name calling at a football match but your so quick to judge and chastise that you cant see that.
And your point is irrelevant to this debate, you can compare the politics of war all you like. Well done for sticking up for your black mates with your fists, what a man that must make you.

As for Thogden being a yuppie lmao, his dad is from Bolton you know.

User avatar
Herd
Posts: 6231
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:00 am

Re: The Boring, BORING Interlull (NSFW)

Post by Herd »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:03 am
Herd wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:57 am

No Herd its decent people sticking up for what right. Do you call first-hand experiences of real England football fans on youtube reporting what exactly happened media driven? No it's raw and real in my opinion. This lad was at an Arsenal vs Tottenham derby not long ago and he produced a great match day vlog. The fact a young English man is sticking up against racism should be commended, when in your era it was rife and unchecked. It shouldn't be attacked or portrayed as sensationalist. But of course Herd, it was no big deal was it on Monday or in the 70s.

It would appear in Thogdens video racism runs deep in the fabric of Bulgarian society and they use football as a platform. How would you feel if you went on holiday to a country, sat in a restaurant and you weren't served because of the colour of your skin.

Comparing it with Syria is like apples and pears. Our involvement in Syria is minimal, it's the Americans that have had a foothold with the Kurds in former ISIS strongholds. And it's the Americans that have allowed it to kick off in the last two weeks leaving the Kurds in the shit.
Jesus what a sanctimonious prick you are !
A yuppy makes a video in his bedroom and suddenly he's martin luther king ,get real RAW ??? lolol yea he's the streets man !
I unlike you or he have physically fought fascists' on the streets ,I unlike you have fought for my black mates after they have been racially abused by other fans ,I unlike you have pulled my black mates out of police vans and have been arrested at Leeds after sticking up for a black mate who was racially abused by a steward so please fuck off with your holier than thou bullshit !
I did mention earlier in this thread that eastern Europeans are very racist but u ignored that until you saw it on you tube .
I mentioned Syria because people die there at our allies and our governments hands but little is said about it in the press ,no one died in the ground in Sofia .
My whole point is that there are worst things going on in the world than a spat of name calling at a football match but your so quick to judge and chastise that you cant see that.
And your point is irrelevant to this debate, you can compare the politics of war all you like. Well done for sticking up for your black mates with your fists, what a man that must make you.

As for Thogden being a yuppie lmao, his dad is from Bolton you know.
Its clear you have some unrequited man love for thogden,I suggest you get a room and some lube !

User avatar
Perryashburtongroves
Posts: 7567
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 6:18 pm
Location: At the start of a glorious era.

Re: The Boring, BORING Interlull (NSFW)

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Good old English media and football officials getting the boot stuck into racism happening in another country when they were and still are happy for John Terry to have a role in football, to cover up Peter Racist Schiemichael's racist abuse of Ian Wright and for the bindippers to wear t-shirts supporting that *word censored* Suarez. Typical double-standards from the *word censored*.

nut flush gooner
Posts: 3197
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:23 am

Re: The Boring, BORING Interlull (NSFW)

Post by nut flush gooner »

Herd wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:37 am
nut flush gooner wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:03 am
Herd wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:57 am

No Herd its decent people sticking up for what right. Do you call first-hand experiences of real England football fans on youtube reporting what exactly happened media driven? No it's raw and real in my opinion. This lad was at an Arsenal vs Tottenham derby not long ago and he produced a great match day vlog. The fact a young English man is sticking up against racism should be commended, when in your era it was rife and unchecked. It shouldn't be attacked or portrayed as sensationalist. But of course Herd, it was no big deal was it on Monday or in the 70s.

It would appear in Thogdens video racism runs deep in the fabric of Bulgarian society and they use football as a platform. How would you feel if you went on holiday to a country, sat in a restaurant and you weren't served because of the colour of your skin.

Comparing it with Syria is like apples and pears. Our involvement in Syria is minimal, it's the Americans that have had a foothold with the Kurds in former ISIS strongholds. And it's the Americans that have allowed it to kick off in the last two weeks leaving the Kurds in the shit.
Jesus what a sanctimonious prick you are !
A yuppy makes a video in his bedroom and suddenly he's martin luther king ,get real RAW ??? lolol yea he's the streets man !
I unlike you or he have physically fought fascists' on the streets ,I unlike you have fought for my black mates after they have been racially abused by other fans ,I unlike you have pulled my black mates out of police vans and have been arrested at Leeds after sticking up for a black mate who was racially abused by a steward so please fuck off with your holier than thou bullshit !
I did mention earlier in this thread that eastern Europeans are very racist but u ignored that until you saw it on you tube .
I mentioned Syria because people die there at our allies and our governments hands but little is said about it in the press ,no one died in the ground in Sofia .
My whole point is that there are worst things going on in the world than a spat of name calling at a football match but your so quick to judge and chastise that you cant see that.
And your point is irrelevant to this debate, you can compare the politics of war all you like. Well done for sticking up for your black mates with your fists, what a man that must make you.

As for Thogden being a yuppie lmao, his dad is from Bolton you know.
Its clear you have some unrequited man love for thogden,I suggest you get a room and some lube !
I've never come across a yuppie from Bolton. :D :D

Don't even watch 99% of his videos just stumble across them when youtube brings them up.

User avatar
Herd
Posts: 6231
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:00 am

Re: The Boring, BORING Interlull (NSFW)

Post by Herd »


I've never come across a yuppie from Bolton. :D :D

Don't even watch 99% of his videos just stumble across them when youtube brings them up.
Now that's a racist statement right there isn't it suggesting people from Bolton can't be Yuppies ,why not because their Northern ?
He doesn't exactly speak with a Bolton accent does he ?
He's a Posh little Boy who got scared at Bulgaria away quaking in his hotel lobby whilst his mates shit themselves , meanwhile a lady friend of mine who goes to all England games and has done for years ,took her 12 year old son to the game and has told me that she's having a wonderful time over there and reports of rampant fascists' beating English fans for fun on the streets are complete codswallop !
Since I know her I'l take her word for it rather than some attention seeking wally that your stalking and wish to have sex with !
Oh and while I'm here don't you think that England made a rod for their own back by making lots of statements about Bulgarian fans before the match ??????

clockender1
Posts: 6256
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:53 pm

Re: The Boring, BORING Interlull (NSFW)

Post by clockender1 »

The bulgarians were a disgrace.

I liked the FIFA MAFIA ' NO RESPECT' jumpers though - the racial overtones aside, it was quite a clever pop at the FIFA corruption still going on - Qatar up next isnt it ?....

Anyone see the two thirds empty world championships stadiums in the athletics ?

User avatar
OneBardGooner
Posts: 28894
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:41 am
Location: Dark Side Of The Mood

Re: The Boring, BORING Interlull (NSFW)

Post by OneBardGooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:51 am
Good old English media and football officials getting the boot stuck into racism happening in another country when they were and still are happy for John Terry to have a role in football, to cover up Peter Racist Schiemichael's racist abuse of Ian Wright and for the bindippers to wear t-shirts supporting that *word censored* Suarez. Typical double-standards from the *word censored*.
^^^ This ^^^

Jock Gooner
Posts: 2698
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:53 am

Re: The Boring, BORING Interlull (NSFW)

Post by Jock Gooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:15 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:46 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:00 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:01 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:23 pm


Thats an honest balanced post IMO
Does that mean that 90 mins of "Elton John is a homosexual" at Watford back in the day was more a statement of fact than homophobic tendencies.

:shock:


I didn't know Elton John was a Racist!? Surely Not!!! :shock:

Wow, so you're saying that all homosexuals are racists.....you learn something new on here every day :shock:
Wow! I didn't know that!... So you know Elton John then!? Intimately or just as 'friends' ? :D :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink:

You and Elton John are intimate lovers and have been for years :shock: Well that's your business mate but I wish you both all the best for the future. Are you Mr or Mrs John :lol: :wink:

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 48146
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: The Boring, BORING Interlull (NSFW)

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:42 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:15 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:46 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:00 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:01 pm


Does that mean that 90 mins of "Elton John is a homosexual" at Watford back in the day was more a statement of fact than homophobic tendencies.

:shock:


I didn't know Elton John was a Racist!? Surely Not!!! :shock:

Wow, so you're saying that all homosexuals are racists.....you learn something new on here every day :shock:
Wow! I didn't know that!... So you know Elton John then!? Intimately or just as 'friends' ? :D :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink:

You and Elton John are intimate lovers and have been for years :shock: Well that's your business mate but I wish you both all the best for the future. Are you Mr or Mrs John :lol: :wink:
To paraphrase Percy/Gus' brilliant "little people" post from years ago -

"Oh look at the gays fighting!"

:lol: :wink:

Jock Gooner
Posts: 2698
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:53 am

Re: The Boring, BORING Interlull (NSFW)

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:00 am
Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:42 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:15 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:46 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:00 pm



:shock:


I didn't know Elton John was a Racist!? Surely Not!!! :shock:

Wow, so you're saying that all homosexuals are racists.....you learn something new on here every day :shock:
Wow! I didn't know that!... So you know Elton John then!? Intimately or just as 'friends' ? :D :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink:

You and Elton John are intimate lovers and have been for years :shock: Well that's your business mate but I wish you both all the best for the future. Are you Mr or Mrs John :lol: :wink:
To paraphrase Percy/Gus' brilliant "little people" post from years ago -

"Oh look at the gays fighting!"

:lol: :wink:

It's not a fight it's a mince off darling :gayflag:

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 48146
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: The Boring, BORING Interlull (NSFW)

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:26 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:00 am
Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:42 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:15 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:46 pm



Wow, so you're saying that all homosexuals are racists.....you learn something new on here every day :shock:
Wow! I didn't know that!... So you know Elton John then!? Intimately or just as 'friends' ? :D :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink:

You and Elton John are intimate lovers and have been for years :shock: Well that's your business mate but I wish you both all the best for the future. Are you Mr or Mrs John :lol: :wink:
To paraphrase Percy/Gus' brilliant "little people" post from years ago -

"Oh look at the gays fighting!"

:lol: :wink:

It's not a fight it's a mince off darling :gayflag:
Ooh g88ner will be in like a light. Tennis racquet in hand. His tiny erection in the other hand. :shock:

:lol: :wink:

User avatar
OneBardGooner
Posts: 28894
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:41 am
Location: Dark Side Of The Mood

Re: The Boring, BORING Interlull (NSFW)

Post by OneBardGooner »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:42 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:15 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:46 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:00 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:01 pm


Does that mean that 90 mins of "Elton John is a homosexual" at Watford back in the day was more a statement of fact than homophobic tendencies.

:shock:


I didn't know Elton John was a Racist!? Surely Not!!! :shock:

Wow, so you're saying that all homosexuals are racists.....you learn something new on here every day :shock:
Wow! I didn't know that!... So you know Elton John then!? Intimately or just as 'friends' ? :D :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Yes, Me and Elton John are intimate lovers and have been for years :shock: And I am Mrs John so watch it or I'll throw a Hissy fit :wailer:
So you admit it you take it up the Arris!. :mrgreen: :wink: :wink:

Post Reply