Hleb - The footage you all waited to see....

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
kennyken

Post by kennyken »

:D didnt know he could do things like that maybe thats why wenger isnt spending cash on a winger

Chunky The Gooner

Post by Chunky The Gooner »

Come on Hleby you can do it! Make this a good season

Belfast Boy

Post by Belfast Boy »

mattbanger wrote:Alex Hleb is by far the worst player i have ever had the pitty to watch wearing an Arsenal shirt! He is a lazy, tramp lokking waste of space that gives fuck all to the team and the sooner we get rid of the useless twat the better!!

What the fuck was Arsene Thinking!! Give me David Bentley back anythime!!

:x
What age are you mate???

Cesc is God

Post by Cesc is God »

Why are you dissing Hleb, he is a good player?

N22Gooner

Post by N22Gooner »

He seems to only play like a quality player whilst wearing white, perhaps there is something good about the new **** shirt after all.

MK Gould

Post by MK Gould »

mattbanger wrote:Alex Hleb is by far the worst player i have ever had the pitty to watch wearing an Arsenal shirt! He is a lazy, tramp lokking waste of space that gives fuck all to the team and the sooner we get rid of the useless twat the better!!
If you've been going to Arsenal for less than 10 years then maybe you're entitled to hold that view but believe me there have been oh so many worse players! I actually think that Hleb has real potential but hasn't quite shown it for us yet. Anyway, we all see something slightly different to each other during a game. The old boy next to me absolutely hates Hleb - even more than IHH.... But then some people don't rate Adebayor - & I think he is superb! Even goonergirl had her knockers!

stats

Post by stats »

Wenger no's that Hleb will & can b gd
Y did u think he kept him on in the final???
I was shocked bout that & it weren't the way i wanted 2 c Bobby go but it happened, he played alrite that night
He can b gd & i ain't Alex's number 1 fan but i no he has gt the chance 2 prove himself next season as he goes past every1 but as we no

HE DON'T SHOOT

thats all that needs working on him where players like Adeboyer need 2 stop being so lazy
He missed a chance in 1 game last season (i think Fulham) & after the ball was cleared but he was day dreaming in front of the North Bank with angery fans like myself
Any1 else needs improveing any1???

U.F.G Anfield '89

Post by U.F.G Anfield '89 »

Can I have an ounce of what your Dad is smoking please? Wink Laughing
Run out of this month's supply of "glaucoma medication" already ECD?

I Hate Hleb

ALEXANDRE THE GRATE!!

Post by I Hate Hleb »

(TO THE MELODY OF 'THEY CALL ME SLIM SHADY' BY EMINEM) ALL TOGETHER NOW:

THEY CALL ME I HATE HLEB,
I'M BACK, I'M BACK.
THEY CALL ME I HATE HLEB
I'M BACK, I'M BACK.
All_Arsenal_1886 wrote:Sorry to tell you but that wasnt Helb in the video it was hes amazinly great twin brother who sadly died on his way over here to sign for us, so our helb took his chance and signed instead :wink: :lol:
IT'S TAKEN SOMETHING THIS FUNNY FOR ME TO BREAK MY BOYCOTT OF THIS FORUM OVER YOU KNOW WHAT!!

SERIOUSLY THOUGH, DESPITE THE FACT THAT I CLAIM TO HATE THE LITTLE BELORUSSIAN, EVEN I KNOW THAT ON HIS DAY HE HAS GOT TREMENDOUS ABILITY AND THE SKILLS TO MAKE AN IMPACT. THAT'S WHAT MAKES HIM SO FUSTRATING, BECAUSE HE DOES HAVE ABILITY BUT HE DOESN'T MAXIMISE IT.

IF ONLY THE FECKER COULD LEARN TO SHOOT; PASS TO A TEAM-MATE; TACKLE BACK WITHOUT GIVING AWAY UNNECESSARY FREE-KICKS, GET HIS HAIR-CUT AND... ER.....DID I MENTION SHOOT?!!, THEN WE WOULD HAVE A REAL PLAYER ON OUR HANDS!!

I REALLY DO LIVE IN HOPE - BUT NOT WITH MUCH EXPECTATION.
Last edited by I Hate Hleb on Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

U.F.G Anfield '89

Post by U.F.G Anfield '89 »

Welcome back Hlebby, we missed you, sorry, i must have been out of the loop on why you boycotted the forum, i'd be intrigued to know why if you don't mind talking about it, you missed some real manc bashing fun yesterday though.

augie

Post by augie »

Either the video editor has f*cked about with the recording or hleb was on speed or there are some slow ass defenders in the bundesliga cos I aint never seen him move that fast. There is no doubt that his ball retention is excellent especially in tight spaces and maybe our style of football has stunted him but you cannot compare the hleb of that video and the one that lined up for us last season. In my mind his chance has gone now as he has had two years at Arsenal now and is gone backwards instead of progressing. I will be very disappointed if we either do not buy a new winger or line up with rosicky and reyes as our 2 wingers at the start of the season. 8)

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

U.F.G Anfield '89 wrote:Welcome back Hlebby, we missed you, sorry, i must have been out of the loop on why you boycotted the forum, i'd be intrigued to know why if you don't mind talking about it, you missed some real manc bashing fun yesterday though.
THANK YOU U.F.G, I MISSED YOU LOT TOO.

FIRST OF ALL, WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED THAT THE WORD MISSED AND HLEB ARE IN THE SAME SENTENCE?

CAUGHT UP WITH ALL THE MAN UTD STUFF TODAY. SOME OF IT WAS VERY FUNNY, BUT I NOTICED THE MANCS DIDN'T RETURN TODAY. THEY MUST HAVE HEARD THE SHERIFF WAS BACK IN TOWN!!!

AND HOW ABOUT THE PERFORMANCE OF MY PROTEGE YOUNG BEN-GOONER 14? WHAT A STAR!! CHIP OFF THE OLD BLOCK IF YOU ASK ME! (ALTHOUGH I MUST SAY, I DON'T CONDONE SWEARING UNLESS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY - AND IN THIS CASE, IT WAS).

AS FOR WHY I HAVE BOYCOTTED THE FORUM - I DON'T WANT TO GO INTO ALL THAT AGAIN BECAUSE IT BRINGS BACK TOO MANY PAINFUL MEMORIES AND REAL HATRED IN MY HEART!!

HOWEVER, IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW, MY FRIEND AND FORMER ELECTION CAMPAIGN MANAGER, ECD, EXPLAINS IT ON THE ARSENAL IN MALAYSIA THREAD.

I WAS REALLY HURT - NOT TO MENTION EMOTIONALLY DISTRESSED - AT GOONER.ED'S DECISION. SUFFICE TO SAY IT HAD AN ENORMOUS IMPACT ON ME AND I NEEDED TO 'GO AWAY' FOR A WHILE TO RECOVER.

HOWEVER, YOU'LL BE HAPPY TO HEAR THAT AFTER HOURS AND HOURS OF THERAPHY AND COUNSELLING, I'M MUCH BETTER NOW. THE STAFF WHERE I'M... ER.. 'RESTING' HAVE GIVEN ME ACCESS TO A COMPUTER, AND EVEN ALLOWED ME TO START USING SHARP OBJECTS AGAIN! SURE MAKES CUTTING YOUR FOOD UP MUCH EASIER.

THEY SAY IT WON'T BE LONG BEFORE I WILL BE ABLE TO SPEAK TO OTHER PEOPLE FACE TO FACE AGAIN. LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT, I TELL YOU. IT CAN GET VERY LONELY SOMETIMES IN THAT PADDED CELL OF MINE!!!

ANYWAY, ENOUGH OF MY PROBLEMS, HOW'S MY MATE TONY SAUNDERS DOING? I SEE HE INGRATIATED HIMSELF WITH THE OTHER FORUM REGULARS BY SORTING OUT THEIR AVATARS. WONDER IF HE WOULD DO ONE FOR ME??

THE AVATAR I WOULD LIKE IS WITH ONE OF THE 'SOUTH PARK' CHARACTERS CALLED CARTMAN, WITH THE SAYING 'RESPECT MY AUTHORITY!!!. VERY APPROPRIATE, I THOUGHT!

I SAW IT BEING USED BY ONE OF THE CONTRIBUTORS ON THE 'BIG SOCCER' WEBSITE - WHICH WAS PLUGGED YESTERDAY/TODAY? ON THE MAIN THREAD CONTAINING THE DAVID DEIN ARTICLE - AND I WANT IT!!!!!

I TRIED TO COPY IT ONTO MY AVATAR SPACE HERE BUT IT DIDN'T COME OUT SO I WAS UNABLE TO. DON'T KNOW IF THERE IS A TECHNICAL REASON WHY IT DIDN'T WORK BUT I'LL LEAVE THE ADDRESS HERE ( http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/image.ph ... 1182862001) JUST IN CASE T.S. FANCIES TRYING TO DO IT FOR ME.

YOU NEVER KNOW, WE MIGHT EVEN BECOME FRIENDS!!
Last edited by I Hate Hleb on Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

T.S

Post by T.S »

MR. HELB. HOW LOVELY TO SEE YOU BACK. IN YOUR HONOUR, I'M DOING THIS POST IN CAPS.

FIRSTLY, I'M DOING VERY WELL, THANKS.

SECOND OF ALL, HERE IS THE STUFF YOU NEED FOR YOUR AVATAR:

FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS I GAVE THE OTHERS ON THE OTHER PAGE, AND ENTER THIS URL WHERE APPROPRIATE:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y72/to ... s/ava5.jpg

ENJOY. GOOD TO SEE YOU BACK IN ACTION!

I Hate Hleb

TAR - AVA DRINK ON ME!!

Post by I Hate Hleb »

TONYSAUNDERS,

AS YOU CAN TELL - IT BLOODY WELL WORKED!! 8) :D

THANK YOU SO MUCH. I DEFINATELY OWE YOU ONE - IN A NON-SEXUAL WAY!! (SORRY FOR GETTING YOU EXCITED FOR A SECOND AND KINDA LEADING YOU ON THERE :oops: :wink: )

YOU KNOW, DEEP DOWN, THAT I'VE ALWAYS LIKED YOU - THUS THE REASON FOR CONTINUING OUR COMICAL VERBAL JOUSTING. YOU KNOW IT IS DONE IN JEST AND BECAUSE I CONSIDER YOU A WORTHY OPPONENT, MY FRIEND. :wink:

T.S

Post by T.S »

Awww, this is turning in to quite the love-in, isn't it?

Still, it is of the utmost importance that our boys unite at this time, what with Manc scum infiltrating our ranks. We shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender…

…and all that.