WALCOTT - which position is best etc?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
hertsgunner

Re: WALCOTT - which position is best etc?

Post by hertsgunner »

Best position left back. In the changing room. Although saying that if we got rid of him you probably find that a decent manager would get the best out of him.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Has this useless waste of space not fucked off yet? There was me thinking that the Hammers were about to blow £20m on the useless tool, or that Pep was still going to be signing him on the back of 45 minutes of football six years ago

Perhaps they're not as fucking stupid after all

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

SteveO 35 wrote:Has this useless waste of space not fucked off yet? There was me thinking that the Hammers were about to blow £20m on the useless tool, or that Pep was still going to be signing him on the back of 45 minutes of football six years ago

I honestly than we might struggle to give him away as the useless tool would expect 150k a week.

augie

Post by augie »

northbank123 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:Has this useless waste of space not fucked off yet? There was me thinking that the Hammers were about to blow £20m on the useless tool, or that Pep was still going to be signing him on the back of 45 minutes of football six years ago

I honestly than we might struggle to give him away as the useless tool would expect 150k a week.

Think that you are understating it there buddy - more chance of me getting a blow job from mila kunis, than there is of us offloading this self absorbed over-hyped w*nker :roll: :x :cry: :cry:

Ed Hunter The Gooner

Post by Ed Hunter The Gooner »

I honestly believed that he'd be sold but how fucking wrong I was - again! :banghead: :banghead:

It actually seems that he's the only striker option we have for the first couple of games... And it won't get any better once Mr. Male Model gets back. But who in his right mind would pay anything for a dross player that is Wally? No fucking one.

Ed Hunter The Gooner

Oh, forgot to add that somewhere deep inside my darkest mind I still think that maybe, just maybe right manager might get something out of Wally.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I'm just looking forward to his slow jog as he comes on or goes off as a sub, like he's just holding the afterburners back... :lol: and that cool half-assed, condescending half-hearted little clap he does where only one hand moves. I miss that so much. :lol:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Waiting for the social media calls for a testimonial :shock:

Great if he got one then got named as sub :D

Ed Hunter The Gooner

DB10GOONER wrote:I'm just looking forward to his slow jog as he comes on or goes off as a sub, like he's just holding the afterburners back... :lol: and that cool half-assed, condescending half-hearted little clap he does where only one hand moves. I miss that so much. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't stand the sight of him honestly...

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

My favourite Theo moments, are when he sprouts to the media, that everyone will fear us in the PL or CL, after we hammer some shit team. It's almost as regular as the Mertesacker apology, after one of the big teams destroys us :)

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

BFG4 wrote:My favourite Theo moments, are when he sprouts to the media, that everyone will fear us in the PL or CL, after we hammer some shit team. It's almost as regular as the Mertesacker apology, after one of the big teams destroys us :)
knew there was a reason I didn't like him, spoils a good Christmas dinner :shock: :wink:

glenngould

Post by glenngould »

This will definitely be the year Walcott steps up. This is the strongest team he's been involved in - the kind of team his talent richly deserves. He's learnt so much over the past few years and the timing of his runs is absolutely first class. He's very, VERY quick and this makes him a nightmare to mark. Obviously we'll be gunning for the League this year - that's what the fans expect at such a big club - but we'll be ok, we have some great talent, and with Walcott leading the line I expect us to be challenging come May. If not then 2017-18 will be the year Walcott steps up, I'm sure of that. Or 18-19. Yeah, obviously.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

glenngould wrote:This will definitely be the year Walcott steps up. This is the strongest team he's been involved in - the kind of team his talent richly deserves. He's learnt so much over the past few years and the timing of his runs is absolutely first class. He's very, VERY quick and this makes him a nightmare to mark. Obviously we'll be gunning for the League this year - that's what the fans expect at such a big club - but we'll be ok, we have some great talent, and with Walcott leading the line I expect us to be challenging come May. If not then 2017-18 will be the year Walcott steps up, I'm sure of that. Or 18-19. Yeah, obviously.
:lol: :lol:

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

glenngould wrote:This will definitely be the year Walcott steps up. This is the strongest team he's been involved in - the kind of team his talent richly deserves. He's learnt so much over the past few years and the timing of his runs is absolutely first class. He's very, VERY quick and this makes him a nightmare to mark. Obviously we'll be gunning for the League this year - that's what the fans expect at such a big club - but we'll be ok, we have some great talent, and with Walcott leading the line I expect us to be challenging come May. If not then 2017-18 will be the year Walcott steps up, I'm sure of that. Or 18-19. Yeah, obviously.
What a load of bollocks !! Dream on my son. :barscarf: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Ray C wrote:
What a load of bollocks !! Dream on my son. :barscarf: :barscarf:
Whhhhhoooooooooooooosssssshhhhhh!!!! :oops: :oops:

He was being sarcastic, mate. :lol: :wink: