An open letter to all Man Utd “fansâ€

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
U.F.G Anfield '89

Post by U.F.G Anfield '89 »

As for that Ivanovic bird, I want to Murray her!! :lol:
Bravo ECD :lol: :lol: :lol:

Galasso

Post by Galasso »

gooner.ed

Ahh, the picture is here. Game, Set and Match! Now both of my posts gently proding you about it look like nonsense. Oh, the irony of it.... :wink:

UFG

Nice one - happy to pay compliments as it is much better to be nice that Nastase. Certainly have no intention of stiching you up. I know that it takes alot of hard graft to put these things together.

ECD

A faster server would indeed be an advantage. It's just not reliable, I go out and its working, I come back in and its down. I have to wait 15, 30 even 40 minutes sometimes.

And Ms. Ivanovic :lol: She won't fail to be impressed by my Rod-dick

U.F.G Anfield '89

Open letter to united fans is a funny name for a thread about tennis isn't it, i doubt any of those rod-dicks from manchester could pun to our standard.

krom85

Post by krom85 »

U.F.G Anfield '89 wrote:Open letter to united fans is a funny name for a thread about tennis isn't it, i doubt any of those rod-dicks from manchester could pun to our standard.
You serve up shite. Scanning over the thread with my hawk eye I haven't found a verbal volley yet I haven't been able to return. What with the backhand way the author went about the article, is it any wonder so many Reds came on here and went over the line in their replies. Over to you UG. The ball's in your court!

Oh and by the way, are we from Manchester or the home counties? Or can you just not make your mind up? You can't have it both ways.

Galasso

Post by Galasso »

Eboue Can't Defend wrote:I have to admit I'm not much of a tennis fan any longer (not since McEnroe retired) so I will probably struggle to keep up with you two.

The slow speed of this bloody server doesn't help because just as I think of something, someone else beats me to it!! Maybe I should send my posts by Federer Express?

As for that Ivanovic bird, I want to Murray her!! :lol: She certainly makes my Roddick excited whenever I see her (get Henin there!! :wink: ).

Does anyone know if Ms Ivanovic Haas a boyfriend? Maybe I could wooh her with a box of Ferrero Roche chocolates? :D :wink:
Very,very nice work. I am either going mad or when I read the post it only went to "..i want to Murray her" and that was it. You know I would not have used the Roddick thing again. Ferrero and Haas - brilliant! 8)

U.F.G Anfield '89

first it's U.F.G, for up for grabs UG would be up grabs which may be used if a poorly translated anime film is ever made about Arsenal, second the point of the game is to lob out puns that no one has used before, nice use of hawk eye though to be fair. I don't recall ever making a comment on the origins of manch support, we don't speak with one voice on here you know we are not numbers we are free men. however i am glad you have entered into the spirit of the game, glad to see that inter club cooperation can still happen even in these divisive times.

Eboue Can't Defend

Post by Eboue Can't Defend »

krom85 wrote:
U.F.G Anfield '89 wrote:Open letter to united fans is a funny name for a thread about tennis isn't it, i doubt any of those rod-dicks from manchester could pun to our standard.
You serve up shite. Scanning over the thread with my hawk eye I haven't found a verbal volley yet I haven't been able to return. What with the backhand way the author went about the article, is it any wonder so many Reds came on here and went over the line in their replies. Over to you UG. The ball's in your court!
Fairs, fair. That is some very good work done there by our mancunian friend. :lol: Now if you keep it like that, you're more than welcome to join in the fun. However, let's not get carried away with the insults. It's not big and it's not clever (unless it's me doing the insulting, of course! :wink: )

Galasso, Yeah sorry mate. Thought of it the second I sent off the original and then edited my post. :oops: :wink: :lol:

Galasso

Post by Galasso »

krom85 wrote:

Oh and by the way, are we from Manchester or the home counties? Or can you just not make your mind up? You can't have it both ways.

"Do you come from home counties, do you come...". Not as catchy as the original but I think we can work with this.

Fair play and good effort with the hawk-eye!

The clever use of wordplay/puns relies on not replying with a repeat of every word that has already been served up. served - OOPS! Ivan if you feel a little upset by my criticism, I hope you take it in the spirit in which it is intended.

Your claym to magnificent returning must be sustained on this foreum to be taken seriously. And even if you're the only Man Utd fan to visit us, don't worry, we won't grass you up to your Manc lads.

And in case you're wondering, yes, we are giving up on football and following Ms Ivanovic's blossoming career

:wink: 8)

I Hate Hleb

THREE IS THE MAGIC NUMBER!!

Post by I Hate Hleb »

YEAH, SHE'S WELL FIT ALRIGHT.

HAVE TO SAY THAT THE QUALITY OF FEMALE TENNIS PLAYERS HAS CERTAINLY IMPROVED IN THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS. EVER SINCE THE ARGENTINIAN GODDESS GABBY SABATINI RETIRED, THERE HAS BEEN A FEW MINGERS (HENIN, GRAF, AND THAT SWISS BIRD WHOSE NAME ESCAPES ME) AT THE TOP OF THE WOMEN'S GAME.

ME? I'M A 'WILLIAMS SISTERS' KINDA OF GUY. BOTH APPEAL TO ME FOR DIFFERENT REASONS AND TO HAVE BOTH AT THE SAME TIME? FORGET YOU'RE 73 VIRGINS THAT THEM MAD ISLAMISTS ARE AIMING TO GET AS A REWARD FOR KILLING US ALL - TO HAVE A THREE-SOME WITH THOSE TWO WOULD BE PURE HEAVEN!!

T.S

Post by T.S »

You cannot be serious...

I Hate Hleb

STAR WARS?

Post by I Hate Hleb »

OH NO, YOU'RE NOT GONNA START UP THE OLD FEUD AGAIN, ARE YOU TONY? AND JUST AFTER WE MADE UP AS WELL!! OR WAS IT JUST A JOKE USING THE PHRASE MY HERO JOHN McENROE USE TO SCREAM?

EITHER WAY, AS MY AVATAR AND SIGNATURE SAYS: 'RESPECT MY AUTHORITY!!'

T.S

Post by T.S »

Relax IHH. I was just joshing! Your authoritahhhhhhhh is respected.

I Hate Hleb

FIGHTGIRL

Post by I Hate Hleb »

CHEERS T.S.

BY THE WAY, (NOW IMAGINE A EDDIE MURPHY CHILD-LIKE VOICE IMPRESSION)

MY GIRL BEAT YOUR GIRL! MY GIRL BEAT YOUR GIRL! I AM A WINNER! YOU ARE A LOSER! :wink:

DB10GOONER

Re: FIGHTGIRL

Post by DB10GOONER »

I Hate Hleb wrote:CHEERS T.S.

BY THE WAY, (NOW IMAGINE A EDDIE MURPHY CHILD-LIKE VOICE IMPRESSION)

MY GIRL BEAT YOUR GIRL! MY GIRL BEAT YOUR GIRL! I AM A WINNER! YOU ARE A LOSER! :wink:
:lol:

Imagine that same Eddie Murphy doing his drunken father voice now. Five years down the road and if my son Jack comes home from school and he wants to be supporting the Mancs then it's gonna be;

"I know you is only seven, Jack. But you gonna be a seven year old no home, walk the dog, manc supporting muddafukka." :wink:

U.F.G Anfield '89

all this talk of ivanovic, how fickle male fans of the female game are, don't wory maria i still love you!

also who left a fudge monkey in the urinal M'kay. (for those of you not familiar with this reference i make the suggestion that you watch the episode of south park entitled mystery of the urinal deuce. IMMEDIATELY)