Happy Birthday to our own Franksav63

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Happy Birthday to our own Franksav63

Post by DB10GOONER »

Happy 53rd (FIFTY THIRD!!!! :shock: ) birthday little fella! :D :wink: Hope you have a good one, mate! :barscarf: 8)

If you are 53 in Ewok years, what's that in human years? About 68? :rubchin:

:-P :wink:

augie

Re: Happy Birthday to our own Franksav63

Post by augie »

Whats the odds that the family got him a new velvet/suede tracksuit as a pressie ? :wink: :lol:

Congrats frank 8) :barscarf:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Happy Birthday mate hope youre enjoying it down the Valley :barscarf: (no thats not a euphamism) :wink:

Chunky The Gooner

Post by Chunky The Gooner »

Happy Birthday Frank !

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:Happy 53rd (FIFTY THIRD!!!! :shock: ) birthday little fella! :D :wink: Hope you have a good one, mate! :barscarf: 8)

Yes, he's 3 years younger and 6 inches taller than you! :lol: Which makes me 8 inches taller than you and 5 years younger! :-P :wink:

:ladida: HAPPY BIRTHDAY FWANK! :ladida:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:Happy 53rd (FIFTY THIRD!!!! :shock: ) birthday little fella! :D :wink: Hope you have a good one, mate! :barscarf: 8)

Yes, he's 3 years younger and 6 inches taller than you! :lol: Which makes me 8 inches taller than you and 5 years younger! :-P :wink:

No mate, that makes you a dreamer... :lol:

REB1886

Post by REB1886 »

Franks a Charlton fan these days :box: happy Birthday old man.

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

Thanks alot lads, apologies for the lateness in replying but didn't see it until this morning.

Yes, funny fuckers... :roll: :roll: :roll: :wink:

Enjoying Charlton, wish I had did it years ago I don't miss this version of Arsenal at all, I just think of Arsenal as a totally different club (which they are now), the tippy tappy shit, tedious, Champions league football, zzzzzzzzzz and got more wedge in my pocket at the same time.

Also we've been to loads of grounds this season, Bury, Walsall, Fleetwood and Gillingham, (Also going to Bradford (this Saturday), Millwall, MK Dons (Boxing day) and Southend (New year's Eve) (with many more to come).

Yes the football is fast and furious but it's clean (mostly), honest stuff and the players don't come across as total big-headed arseholes.

Hopefully we'll have a meet up, I was hoping we'd beat MK Dons last Saturday and meet you in the FA Cup next round but that doesn't appear it's going to happen (unless it's in the 4th round), and if it does I'm getting my usual FA seat right behind Wenger and the dug out.....

Anyway, here's hoping and praying that he signs on at the end of the season... coz frankly I don't give a damn anymore.

All the best lads.

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

No mate, that makes you taller than me... :lol:
About time you admitted it. :lol:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRANK! :barscarf:

We've had a whip round and got you a new Beige Velveteen Tracky! :wink:

franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

OBG, you're even smaller than micro-man DB10...and that's saying something!!! :wink: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

franksav63 wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OBG, you're even smaller than micro-man DB10...and that's saying something!!! :wink: :wink:
:lol:

augie

Post by augie »

franksav63 wrote:Thanks alot lads, apologies for the lateness in replying but didn't see it until this morning.

Enjoying Charlton, wish I had did it years ago I don't miss this version of Arsenal at all, I just think of Arsenal as a totally different club (which they are now), the tippy tappy shit, tedious, Champions league football, zzzzzzzzzz and got more wedge in my pocket at the same time.

Also we've been to loads of grounds this season, Bury, Walsall, Fleetwood and Gillingham, (Also going to Bradford (this Saturday), Millwall, MK Dons (Boxing day) and Southend (New year's Eve) (with many more to come).

Yes the football is fast and furious but it's clean (mostly), honest stuff and the players don't come across as total big-headed arseholes.

Hopefully we'll have a meet up, I was hoping we'd beat MK Dons last Saturday and meet you in the FA Cup next round but that doesn't appear it's going to happen (unless it's in the 4th round), and if it does I'm getting my usual FA seat right behind Wenger and the dug out.....

Anyway, here's hoping and praying that he signs on at the end of the season... coz frankly I don't give a damn anymore.

All the best lads.

So are you gone forever now frank, or will you rejoin the Gooner flock whenever the senile French c.unt fcuks off ? I swore 3 seasons ago that I wouldn't attend a game at the grove again until he is gone (and so far I have lived up to that :shock: ), but I do intend returning when wenker fcuks off
Mind you the wife is continually pressuring me to bring the kids to a game and not punish them because of my stubbornness :oops:

franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

augie wrote:
franksav63 wrote:Thanks alot lads, apologies for the lateness in replying but didn't see it until this morning.

All the best lads.

So are you gone forever now frank, or will you rejoin the Gooner flock whenever the senile French c.unt fcuks off ? I swore 3 seasons ago that I wouldn't attend a game at the grove again until he is gone (and so far I have lived up to that :shock: ), but I do intend returning when wenker fcuks off
Mind you the wife is continually pressuring me to bring the kids to a game and not punish them because of my stubbornness :oops:
Yes, that's me done, once Wenger goes his imprint will still be there, the souless bowl, the shit badge and his wanky braindead fans. I've got to admit I should have done this a few seasons back it's never been the same since the club moved to that overrated crap hole and as I've said I don't miss it all but will still be up with a meet up with you lot anytime!!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

franksav63 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

There is NO WAY I am shorter than the Ginger Ooompah Lumpaah! - And don't forget that time in the Supermarket when I had to get those bottles of Murphies off the top shelf coz you couldn't reach! :lol: :wink: :dance: