Payet

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Goonuz71

Payet

Post by Goonuz71 »

Simple enough , Now he's opened the can of worms .....Sign him .....YES or No ?

augie

Re: Payet

Post by augie »

Is he French ?
Is he a playmaker/tippy tappy footballer ?
Is he another midget sized footballer ?

Seeing as the answers to all these questions are yes, I fully expect him to join our easy living squad before long :roll:

Btw I wouldn't buy him under any circumstances

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

He agreed that in return for being given squillions of pounds each week he would trot around a football pitch for Wham. Now he's reneged on his promise.

He's kant.

Wham should stop paying him.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

I think he could be like a new signing for us

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

Another player who would go hiding in big games. Plus I don't like the way he is holding the shammers to ransom.

Ziegler1988

Post by Ziegler1988 »

No because then he couldn't be in the Wenger "almost signed" squad: http://www.football365.com/news/wenger- ... itri-payet

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I like Bilic seems like an ok bloke

But I HATE wham the murderingcun.ts

Payet and w.ham = ya gets what yer deserves :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

Some of you older Gooners might remember when we were linked with signing Ronald de boer back many years ago - basically we wanted to sign him and he wanted to join us so he went on strike to try and force ajax to let him leave. The old French cock was disgusted at de boer's conduct and decided to withdraw from trying to sign him - wonder if le cock will take the same stance here, cos unless it is known that payet wants to return to Marseille, I think wenker will try to sign him

NickF

Post by NickF »

augie wrote:Some of you older Gooners might remember when we were linked with signing Ronald de boer back many years ago - basically we wanted to sign him and he wanted to join us so he went on strike to try and force ajax to let him leave. The old French cock was disgusted at de boer's conduct and decided to withdraw from trying to sign him - wonder if le cock will take the same stance here, cos unless it is known that payet wants to return to Marseille, I think wenker will try to sign him
More like offer them an insulting sum of money and wonder why it is turned down. :banghead:

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

ONE..........SEASON..............WONDER

case closed

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

More chance of Kalou signing for us than Payet

Gooner Jim

Post by Gooner Jim »

West Ham deserve this, the way they've been trying to bully clubs like Brentford and Hull. They think they're a lot bigger than they actually are :lol:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Would I ave him?

Where's me fuckin 10 foot bargepole.....?

enjibenji

Post by enjibenji »

Posted about him before after the west ham game at their ground, and 100 % back up that claim that with his attitude and performance in general that day he could go and do one. Nasri mark 2 in my opinion

gp543

Post by gp543 »

Do not want him at Arsenal. His attitude stinks to all hell and he’s had one standout year in a decade-long career.

West Ham do often get ideas above their station but I genuinely feel for Bilic here. Seems like a real decent guy trying to do the right things and he’s been put in an impossible situation by a very selfish player.