THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by OneBardGooner »

flash gunner wrote:
augie wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:Ohhhh! God Help me fellow Gooners! A new person has joined the office staff and he is an AKB person, and ‘I should be careful what I wish for’. :roll:

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Punch the fcukers lights out :evil: :evil:

Does your company not have some kind of intelligence requirements before taking on new staff ? Of course the flip side is that when they took you on, any standards they had went out the window :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

To think that AKB is the smart one in the office :roll: :D
What you've got one in your place as well have you flash? :D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

augie wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:Ohhhh! God Help me fellow Gooners! A new person has joined the office staff and he is an AKB person, and ‘I should be careful what I wish for’. :roll:

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Punch the fcukers lights out :evil: :evil:

Does your company not have some kind of intelligence requirements before taking on new staff ? Of course the flip side is that when they took you on, any standards they had went out the window :lol: :lol:

:banghead: :rubchin: :rubchin: :rubchin:

just..jus...jus..FUCKKOff Augie yer vadge gash. :banghead:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:Method in his madness.. Wenger won't be in the dugout tomorrow night so he can work away on those last minute, season changing transfer deals..
Or do some punditry for Frog TV :?
:shock:

Ummm, DB I think you have some stasi duties to perform here and much needed lecture dished out describing what is and isn't racist behaviour :rubchin:

Granadajoe might be interested to see how this one pans out :wink: :lol:

LFG = Shyte Stirrer. :box:
Moi :wink:

Tbf OB trice you might need a step ladder to reach :lol: :box:

Blade

Post by Blade »

From 4 central midfielders to zero ..

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Well tomorrow is February 1st and his contact expires in four months.

Just saying 8)

Blade

Post by Blade »

"it's not worth spending 150mil to win 4 mil extra prize money".

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

rodders999 wrote:Well tomorrow is February 1st and his contact expires in four months.

Just saying 8)
Four months and how many years??

Blood_Gooner

Post by Blood_Gooner »

When will the death knell for TOF and his reign of terror come? A new dawn is needed. We are literally the laughing stock of the football world and will continue to be as long as the looney bin remains in any capacity whatsoever.

I've honestly stopped watching our games and have become completely apathetic to results and how we might fare for the season. Absolutely no joy in supporting the club with the ceaseless purgatory that has been foisted on proper fans.

People like tof and the newly installed nutcase over here in yank land really do show how gullible and stupid the typical human being is.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

" From the outside it looked we were..... Mentally not ready for the challenges" .... Thanks Arsene

Nick Bendtners Ego

Post by Nick Bendtners Ego »

Bradywasking wrote:" From the outside it looked we were..... Mentally not ready for the challenges" .... Thanks Arsene

Not " Mentally ready " for this.

Not " Physically ready " for the opening game of the season for Liverpool.

Some one is being paid an obscene amount of money for all this non preparedness.

Tell me how exactly players out there tonight after being rested at the weekend were not ready?

This should set their mental fragility up nicely for the weekend so :twisted:

dPmunky

Post by dPmunky »

Blood_Gooner wrote:When will the death knell for TOF and his reign of terror come? A new dawn is needed. We are literally the laughing stock of the football world and will continue to be as long as the looney bin remains in any capacity whatsoever.

I've honestly stopped watching our games and have become completely apathetic to results and how we might fare for the season. Absolutely no joy in supporting the club with the ceaseless purgatory that has been foisted on proper fans.

People like tof and the newly installed nutcase over here in yank land really do show how gullible and stupid the typical human being is.
to be fair to the newly installed nutcase, he'd probably recognize the problems, via tweet obviously.

"Once great club now in shambles because of corrupt owners and terrible mismanagement -sad" :banghead: :banghead:

and then he'd vow to "make Arsenal great again" if he were in charge :barscarf: :barscarf:

... and the AKB's would protest :cussing: :cussing:

Sean

Post by Sean »

Yet another fuck up :banghead:

It's a disgrace that TOF tends to recognise the problems in post-match interviews, but refuses to do anything about them. This fucking fraudulent old cúnt is stealing nearly £23K per day from our club :censored:

119 days until contract expiry. All this uncertainty about him possibly leaving finally and the board looking at replacements is such a tease. TOF will keep us on tenterhooks on whether or not he want to accept this new contact on the table. The fight for the VT will probably be the toughest one yet - not helped by tonight's fuck-up and the predicted defeat at Chelsea - and the outcome may decide what he does in the summer. MAKE IT STOP :(

Wilson

Post by Wilson »

Not being ready is sheer incompetence. Its also very unprofessional.

Preparing for a match is something even non-league teams do. And you have to ask, if we were not prepared, what was done in the time between post Southampton and before kick off v Watford? Nothing apparently.

Are we going to prepare for the Chelsea match? You would think so, but then again, we wernt even prepared to play Liverpool on the opening day - a while pre-season......doing what?

Goonimp

Post by Goonimp »

Wilson wrote:Not being ready is sheer incompetence. Its also very unprofessional.

Preparing for a match is something even non-league teams do. And you have to ask, if we were not prepared, what was done in the time between post Southampton and before kick off v Watford? Nothing apparently.

Are we going to prepare for the Chelsea match? You would think so, but then again, we wernt even prepared to play Liverpool on the opening day - a while pre-season......doing what?
It's utter bollocks. How can a man on his money, a man of his experience, in charge of a massive club with huge resources continually fail to prepare his players for games. Piss off.

Not wanting to turn this into another Danny Cowley lovefeast, but the those two brothers at Lincoln work their arses off 24/7 and leave no stone unturned.

Just what does Wenger do? Silly fucking question I know. Can answer that myself.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

There's just no keeping you miserable fuckers happy is there? You lot are constantly moaning that life under Arsehole is predictable and boring and everyone was saying the collapse was going to begin against the chavs on Saturday.

So when dear old Arsene mixes things up a bit and has us shit the bed a full 4 days earlier proving you all wrong what do you do?

MOAN MOAN MOAN some more. The man can't win......fucking literally.