Wenger Out protest thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Re: Wenger Out protest - Sunday 2nd April 14:30 Man City (H)

Post by falkirk goon »

MecurialGooner wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:
MecurialGooner wrote:Wenger bum boy, John Cross on TalkSport right now. He debunked the 1 year deal reported by the papers, says it will very much be a long term deal he signs. Apparently Wenger will be staying on for 2 more years at the very least. No compromise

Says Wenger has a totally different outlook than the fans, for Wenger it goes beyond the results on the football pitch, he wants to be seen as someone who runs the club as a successful long term project. Says he has an unshakable belief he remains the best man for the job and wants to stay.

Says he's a very stubborn man who thinks he can rebuild in a difficult atmosphere. Says he expects an announcement but not as soon as Wenger implied in the post match interview after 3-1 loss to West Brom.

Says a little more certainty of the managers position will help the players. Says the board is very old-school, and that Kroenke has full faith in Wenger because Wenger runs the club successfully for him on his behalf. Gazidis is merely an employee (implied he had little power over matters)

He says the board fully believe Wenger can turn things around under a difficult atmosphere. Wenger expects more support from the board.

Cross said Wenger has become accustomed to seeing fan backlash and has become used to it. He says Wenger has a tough skin, and he doesn't take fan dissent that badly. He says Wenger just rides it out and doesn't pay it much mind. :banghead:

Says Wenger is highly single-minded and intends on staying 2 more years for sure.

ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE.
I heard him aswell mate :( cwoss is a ringpiece..on the one hand he said all of the above shite,then on the other questioned the signings of xhaka and mustafi for almost 70m combined :oops: yaay let's let the madman loose in the window again :shock: great idea :roll: if he stays the club is fucked.Protests need to be ramped up no holds barred id say.
Yes. We have to become aggressive with our language and the protests ideas. Everything needs to be done now, we can't have 2 more years of this. A massive statement needs to be made. He needs to know how much he isn't wanted.
I concur 8)

Blade

Post by Blade »

Jardine M is a British conglomerate they are as Chinese as Steak and Kidney pie.

Nothing to do with the Hk Chinese.

General

Post by General »

Le Fraud is going. Cross et al are talking through their arses.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

General wrote:Le Fraud is going. Cross et al are talking through their arses.
Hope you are correct but i seriously worried that this story is true..i agree with those who except an announcement over the interlull break..

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Has there been any contact from the BSM and redaction?

If not I can't believe they are still staying quiet which means they are still backing Wenger even at this stage

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:Has there been any contact from the BSM and redaction?

If not I can't believe they are still staying quiet which means they are still backing Wenger even at this stage
redAction :lol: :lol: :lol:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

He's got no intention of leaving his dream job, never has, never will. He will sign for two years, he genuinely believes he is a footballing demi-god. It's actually really weird. :shock:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:Speculation on twitter that the 2ND plane was paid for by a company called Jardine Matheson who Allegedly are run by Sir Chips Keswick family.Now I say allegedly .

PS ,not sure if I'm allowed post the above ,if it breaks forum rules in any way ,mods please delete.
Nah, all good, it's public domain, and you are just reporting it back here! :lol:

General

Post by General »

Bradywasking wrote:
General wrote:Le Fraud is going. Cross et al are talking through their arses.
Hope you are correct but i seriously worried that this story is true..i agree with those who except an announcement over the interlull break..
He's as good as gone mate. Cross etc have obviously been told to peddle the smokescreen of him staying to provide cover whiles we secure a new manager which now looks likely to be Tuchel. The rumours are strong.

mattyb

Post by mattyb »

UPDATE

Just to briefly update you after a busy weekend, as you know we got our plane up thank you to all that have contributed so far on the just giving pages.., as did the other lot who may have deeper pockets than ours for now but that will not stop us...i wont go into the details at this stage.

We are planning a lot of things and will update all on this site as we go along..we will look at possibly doing a poll for members to vote and comment on as suggested

As you can understand we cannot talk about everything we are doing in advance as we are being monitored, but we will get the word out through pms and update pages etc...
Last edited by mattyb on Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

flash gunner wrote:

redAction :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you google the definition of the word "redaction" the first example of it's use says,
"what was left after the redaction would be virtually useless." :lol:

NickF

Post by NickF »

The thing about all the fan groups is that they all have different agendas (in a good sense) and none of them are actively pro/anti-Wenger.
You may well get their members protesting but you won't actually be backed by the group, although I doubt you would see RedAction anyway as the most important thing to them is apparently dog banners. :roll:

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

NickF wrote:

The thing about all the fan groups is that they all have different agendas (in a good sense) and none of them are actively pro/anti-Wenger.
You may well get their members protesting but you won't actually be backed by the group, although I doubt you would see RedAction anyway as the most important thing to them is apparently dog banners. :roll:
As we have now gone to the dogs cannot they get more interested? Dont Redaction or some group meet in a student place on the Holloway Rd pre match?

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Theoperator wrote:
NickF wrote:

As we have now gone to the dogs cannot they get more interested? Dont Redaction or some group meet in a student place on the Holloway Rd pre match?
yeah the Rocket pre match.
decent place actually, now that most pubs seem to be closing down the Holloway Road.

I know they are seen as a bit of a joke but it is groups like this that really need to take a bit more responsibility. They should be leading on protests and getting people from here to join them, not the other way around!

regarding the future protests I think that the pressure needs to be put on outside the directors/diamond level entrances for match after match after match. if that can piss off some of the more influential people at the club who spend a lot of money then all well and good. the atmosphere needs to be made as toxic as possible until he goes.
Last edited by Gunner Rob on Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

Is is a remote possibility to try and persuade a few to join the march I wonder :rubchin: