Chelsea (N) | FA CUP FINAL | Sat 27 May 2017 | 17:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Rosie_titters

Re: Chelsea (N) | FA CUP FINAL | Sat 27 May 2017 | 17:30

Post by Rosie_titters »

It's promising to be 27 degrees on Saturday. I am wondering what sun tan factor is best for a fair haired balding male. :rubchin:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Rosie_titters wrote:It's promising to be 27 degrees on Saturday. I am wondering what sun tan factor is best for a fair haired balding male. :rubchin:
Krypton Factor.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Rosie_titters wrote:It's promising to be 27 degrees on Saturday. I am wondering what sun tan factor is best for a fair haired balding male. :rubchin:
It'll be a lot hotter inside Inspector Clueless's mind if we get bummed 5-0.........can't be the horrible home fans fault this time! I suppose what with Gabriel being injured and Koscielny being suspended it must be time for the old "special circumstances" to get a dusting down

Yeah, that will be the special circumstances that sees the Big German Fanny earning £5m quid or so these past 12 months just to flop at Wembley for 90 minutes.......as inspired a choice as captain as Almunia was !

ONE ARSENE WENGER.......THERE'S ONLY ONE ARSENE WENGER

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

augie

Post by augie »

A few days ago I spoke of the absolute stupidity a guy would have to have to even contemplate playing Sanchez and kos against Everton given that both have been struggling with injuries for weeks - now that le cock went against common sense, we will def be missing one of them and the second is an injury doubt. I know that kos's abscence has nothing to do with injury, but if he rested them like he should have, then we would have both available next weekend :evil:
With the exception of facing the scum, losing to these c.unts in a cup final is nightmare number 1 in my world - on one hand I don't want to see us dicked, but on other hand I think that it is only right that the arrogant French c.unt finishes his career with us with the type of result and performance that he has served up to us on a frequent basis over the past few years 8)

g60gooner

Post by g60gooner »

Don't worry guys, there will only be a billion or so around the world watching our bumholing.
The best players will be queuing up to join us, as long as we as fans don't ruin it for the team with our hostile support.
As long as we don't lose by more than 6 or 7, we should be able to cling on to our manager though, and keep the big teams of Europe away that he's always having to turn down.
1-5 at least to the chav scum.
:barscarf:
Love Arsenal hate Arsene.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

We will win

Wenger is the luckiest man in football, he'll get a win and then sign for at least 2 more years. I think chelsea will go into it taking us lightly and wenger being wenger he will do just enough to get a new contract

Midz

Post by Midz »

Agree with most on here that we simply aren't good enough.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

northbank123 wrote:Don't think we will get thumped. Think we will be overpowered and well-beaten - basically like nearly every trip to Stamford bridge in the last decade - but probably 2 goals in it.

Hands up who thinks Ozil is going to have a stormer......
What's the tally thus far??? :shock: :lol: :shock:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

flash gunner wrote:We will win

Wenger is the luckiest man in football, he'll get a win and then sign for at least 2 more years. I think chelsea will go into it taking us lightly and wenger being wenger he will do just enough to get a new contract
I've had this feeling for weeks that we'd win, mostly given Wenger's luck of the devil. But Kos being out has dented that feeling hugely. The very thought of Gabriel or (dear Christ) the Big German Vagina trying to tackle Hazard or Diego Cunta is nightmarish.... I'm now swinging from Wenger's luck of the devil gets us a 2-1 win, or our comedy defence will get us anally smashed 0-4.... :|

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

DB10GOONER wrote:

I've had this feeling for weeks that we'd win, mostly given Wenger's luck of the devil. But Kos being out has dented that feeling hugely. The very thought of Gabriel or (dear Christ) the Big German Vagina trying to tackle Hazard or Diego Cunta is nightmarish.... I'm now swinging from Wenger's luck of the devil gets us a 2-1 win, or our comedy defence will get us anally smashed 0-4.... :|
yeah last thing you want is a weakened defence against that lot, Sanchez would be a match winner, but not sure that leg of his will carry him through

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

Just wear your 'I LOVE AW' hat like you always do.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Redarmy wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

yeah last thing you want is a weakened defence against that lot, Sanchez would be a match winner, but not sure that leg of his will carry him through
We all thought we'd get beat by city. Winning the cup with a weakend defence against the champions could be Wengers greatest achievement :roll: I can hear John Cross saying it now :banghead:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

DB10GOONER wrote:

Unfortunately, I think whatever the result, AW is OK.
If, by some miracle (pact), we win, they'll be endless BS about mental strength, qualiteeee, etc, but with Kos and Gabriel out (and maybe Alexis) AW has his excuses ready-made.
If we'd got battered, despite playing our best team, it'd be harder to hide, but now he can relax.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GranadaJoe wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Unfortunately, I think whatever the result, AW is OK.
If, by some miracle (pact), we win, they'll be endless BS about mental strength, qualiteeee, etc, but with Kos and Gabriel out (and maybe Alexis) AW has his excuses ready-made.
If we'd got battered, despite playing our best team, it'd be harder to hide, but now he can relax.
So do I. When your owner and board only care about money, and your manager has a neck like a jockey's bollocks, and most of your fans are sheep, and the media are flip-flopping pricks, then your manager can decide wether he wants to stay on £9 million a year or do something else for less money. The result of the FA Cup final will have zero impact on his decision or anything else. :| :roll:

Herd

Post by Herd »

BFG and Holding at the back .oooooooooooo ! Cant wait !

your manager has a neck like a jockey's bollocks

I've only heard that expression once before and that was from a Dub ,funny as fuck !
Last edited by Herd on Mon May 22, 2017 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.