The Political Correctness Bullshit Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Rugby Gooner

Re: The Political Correctness Bullshit Thread

Post by Rugby Gooner »

I can't believe that even New Year fireworks displays have now got to be "pc." The one in Sydney was about equal marriage, while the one in London was "dedicated" to "gender equality."
I agree with both of these things but, please, can we just celebrate New Year simply because it is New Year? :evil:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Apparently tonight on Eastenders they are introducing a new family, the Ahmeds, because their current portrayal of East London is too white. :shock:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:shock: FFS :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I know she is still dead, but Thatcher is still a C.U.N.T :barscarf:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Getting a bit sick fed up of the so called racial equality in TV adverts and programs these days, nearly every other advert now has a mixed race family, fair enough there a quite a lot of them across the country and there isn't really an issue with it except amongst the most ardent racist of all backgrounds but what actually gets my goat is the fact they are nearly all black/white.... now i work with about 20 people, of which 3 of them are non-same race families, one is White man/Sri Lankan wife, another is White man/Mauritian wife and the other is Brazilian man/White wife.

Now in terms of equality on TV where the hell are the other represented mix-race families? I genuinely cannot think of any examples of seeing Black/Asian, White/Far Eastern or North African/Indian etc etc at any time.

To be quite frank the majority of people i know still marry within there own racial profile, its not even a racist thing it is just what the majority of people still seem to do so why are we now have an overabundance of this PC shit advertising thrown down our throats, i'm actually beginning to think that if you marry someone of your own racial background you must obviously be inherently racist without even realising.

It really has gotten beyond a joke.....I actually think all this racial equality bullshit we have nowadays is actually bringing to the surface internal racism which a large group of people wouldn't even have thought about and is actually making the situation worse not better :rubchin:

Mind you we could do with seeing a lot less bog trotters on TV these days :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:17 pm
Getting a bit sick fed up of the so called racial equality in TV adverts and programs these days, nearly every other advert now has a mixed race family, fair enough there a quite a lot of them across the country and there isn't really an issue with it except amongst the most ardent racist of all backgrounds but what actually gets my goat is the fact they are nearly all black/white.... now i work with about 20 people, of which 3 of them are non-same race families, one is White man/Sri Lankan wife, another is White man/Mauritian wife and the other is Brazilian man/White wife.

Now in terms of equality on TV where the hell are the other represented mix-race families? I genuinely cannot think of any examples of seeing Black/Asian, White/Far Eastern or North African/Indian etc etc at any time.

To be quite frank the majority of people i know still marry within there own racial profile, its not even a racist thing it is just what the majority of people still seem to do so why are we now have an overabundance of this PC shit advertising thrown down our throats, i'm actually beginning to think that if you marry someone of your own racial background you must obviously be inherently racist without even realising.

It really has gotten beyond a joke.....I actually think all this racial equality bullshit we have nowadays is actually bringing to the surface internal racism which a large group of people wouldn't even have thought about and is actually making the situation worse not better :rubchin:

Mind you we could do with seeing a lot less bog trotters on TV these days :wink:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Trevor Sinclair today admitted to a racially motivated public order offence, (he racially abused a white police officer). I wonder if the "Kick it Out," brigade, in the interest of equality, will speak out to condemn HIS behaviour, and insist on his removal from our T. V. screens? :rubchin:
He also admitted drink driving, and in another court bindipper Jon Flanagan admitted assaulting his girlfriend. :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Scarey Huh!? And to think this mad cun.t ran the country for years just like we have a mad cun.t running our club.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:03 pm

Scarey Huh!? And to think this mad cun.t ran the country for years just like we have a mad cun.t running our club.
Roy Hodgson ran your country???!!! :shock:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

No mate that would be Woy Hodgson. :D :wink:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Transgender Male to Female to be offered cervical smear testing on the NHS so they are not discriminated against.....

Female to Male no longer to be contacted for testing if they opt out :banghead:

This country has gone fcuking mad :shock:

Oh and for the doubters there is actually an NHS pamphlet being produced on it so medical staff can be equally as sensitive to both sides :cussing:

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

A young woman was on the breakfast news the other day. She had done a photo essay of women who had been sexually abused and went on to list the types of abuse. Very worthy and good on her and I was nodding along in agreement as she listed the type of behaviour that is unacceptable. It included lewd comments, inappropriate touching and sexual assault but my nodding ground to a halt with the last one which was "unwanted compliments!". Best not talk to, look at or be in the same room as a woman from now on in case you get arrested for admiring her shoes.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

We need a super volcano or an asteroid to fucking obliterate this navel gazing pc snowflake entitled cock sucker planet we live on.

The latest fucking pointless attention starved not hugged enough as a child type horseshit?

"Food bullying". :roll:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.telegrap ... -allergic/

:oops: :roll: :censored:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Love the word Snowflake, because that best describes the sandel wearing tablet carrying useless bits of shit they are!..