Full fixture list

Share details of Arsenal items for sale (NOT tickets), news of forthcoming events and fundraising with your fellow Gooners here.
arsenalmorris

Full fixture list

Post by arsenalmorris »

Hi

Was wondering if anyone can provide info on where I can find a fill list of Arsenal fixtures home and away for as long back as possible, including friendlies and all competitions etc via either a database, spreadsheet or book or anything,

The thinking is I am thinking about trying to collect every Arsenal programme going back as long as possible, (i know this may seem a mammoth task) so if I do decide to take this task on I will be looking for people who have large collections they are wanting to get rid of also.

Any advice appriciated

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: Full fixture list

Post by StuartL »

arsenalmorris wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:11 am
Hi

Was wondering if anyone can provide info on where I can find a fill list of Arsenal fixtures home and away for as long back as possible, including friendlies and all competitions etc via either a database, spreadsheet or book or anything,

The thinking is I am thinking about trying to collect every Arsenal programme going back as long as possible, (i know this may seem a mammoth task) so if I do decide to take this task on I will be looking for people who have large collections they are wanting to get rid of also.

Any advice appriciated

A home programme will contain a full list of fixtures - so one at the end of each season, would account for cup matches, replays, postponements etc to give you a comprehensive list of matches played.

Their must be a book of some sort which list them all ??

Good luck with your quest if you decide to take it on.

arsenalmorris

Re: Full fixture list

Post by arsenalmorris »

StuartL wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:17 pm
arsenalmorris wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:11 am
Hi

Any advice appriciated

A home programme will contain a full list of fixtures - so one at the end of each season, would account for cup matches, replays, postponements etc to give you a comprehensive list of matches played.

Their must be a book of some sort which list them all ??

Good luck with your quest if you decide to take it on.
Hi Stuart, Thanks for the advice and good idea,

I have managed to find a website that seems to have all arsenals results and fixtures on going back quite some time (apart from friendlies) so will be using this to try and obtain / keep check of what i need to get and will make a start on this, will have a look see if i can acquire any collections cheap etc as well to get me started as this could obviously be a very expensive task to undertake,