The January "He Looks Quite Good" Transfer Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Allgunsblazin

Re: The January "He Looks Quite Good" Transfer Thread

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Eboue-Why? wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:15 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:07 pm
Forget about signings.....who cares???

Tomorrow is transfer deadline day :barscarf:

I LOVE HER SO MUCH

:the_doris_2:
And we all love you so much too Rodders!!
She is very plain Rodders!
I'll see if the lads can post some old Irish Nun wiv beard pics for yer! A bit of Conchita Wurst (Sausage)..... :lol:

NickF

Post by NickF »

markyp wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:56 pm
without sounding like a doom and gloom monger the signings of Aubameyang and Mkhytarian have only again papered over the cracks and we will be no better off possibly even worse off look at the evidence.Weve lost Sanchez and replaced him with Mykhtarian,nobody can say in their right mind youd take him over Sanchez,ok so we bring in Aubameyang but we lose Giroud,that leaves us with one striker and Lacazette is hardly tearing the place up,who you gonna call off the bench now to save us? Rambo.? also at long last Walnut has left and don't forget the Ox has gone too,those players haven't been replaced,which ever way you look at it we are a shrinking squad.the club is cutting costs to cover the short fall in not making the CL and probably making allownaces again for next season.To bring in Aubameyang is awesome but again just like Ozil the stars have aligned ,you cant tell me we are Aubameyangs favoured destination and he would sign for us under normal circumtances,nobody else is in for him same as when we bought Ozil and as for Mkhytarian weve just been given uniteds Xhaka,time will tell if this all works out but for me the club has got massively lucky that its managed to bring in on paper 2 quality signings to squash any potential unrest amongst its dwindling support,look beyond that though and it doesn't hide the fact that this past few months has been a cost cutting exercise by the club and yet still we are in dire need of a DM,Keeper and CB but hey lets just keep on buying attacking players,the cluster fuck continues,i hope it all works out me thinks we wont be any better
Haven't you heard of paragraphs?? :wink:

Anyway with regard to the highlighted, if indeed we complete this transfer then we have got Aubameyang. He has a contract so doesn't have to move so anyone could have bought him. These are normal circumstances. Couldn't give a shit if we weren't his favoured destination - they didn't bid for him, we did.

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

Chelski already being described as the spanner in the works for this whole transfer saga. Which will probably go tits up. Only one Spanner i can see, its called Wenger!! But we all know he will say he tried...Bless! :censored:

Midz

Post by Midz »

NickF wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:53 pm

oh fuck, made me spit my drink!! :D

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:57 pm
Eboue-Why? wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:15 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:07 pm
Forget about signings.....who cares???

Tomorrow is transfer deadline day :barscarf:

I LOVE HER SO MUCH

:the_doris_2:
And we all love you so much too Rodders!!
She is very plain Rodders!
I'll see if the lads can post some old Irish Nun wiv beard pics for yer! A bit of Conchita Wurst (Sausage)..... :lol:
Seems like she's been on the Big Mac's lately. Kirsty Gallagher has always been more my cup of tea. Fit as.

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

So shitty late in for Mahrez who has handed in a transfer request. If only it was that simple for our lot :banghead:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

wilko49er wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:54 pm
So shitty late in for Mahrez who has handed in a transfer request. If only it was that simple for our lot :banghead:
That will be done and dusted by lunchtime tomorrow. We'll have a player signed by mid August.

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

Daily Fail Breaking News!! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... iroud.html
I will be fucked off if this is the case.

nut flush gooner

wilko49er wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:59 pm
Daily Fail Breaking News!! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... iroud.html
I will be fucked off if this is the case.
Why, they are taking a shit striker at the end of his career. I heard Abramovich has run into some trouble following his association with Putin, some banks are giving him a wide berth.

gazzatt2

Post by gazzatt2 »

NickF wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:53 pm

No where does he play can we get the deal done in time ?

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

But lets be honest! He isnt shit..its the crap around him, like Ramsey. He is a decent squad player. He has a good scoring record considerring. Yet again we lose to another top team! Held over a barrel in some bollocks transfer circle geared by Wenker and his minnions! You watch them get good mileage out of him like a ”Drogba” ...Yuck!! cant believe i mentioned that crunts name. Henrikh was not a good deal/ trade for our best player. Arsene fucked up on contracts....again! . He thinks these players owe him. They owe him fuck all! Pierre lets see, another hot head potentially. Lets not forget he is knocking on 30. The frigging myopic fraud said no more of our top players to rivals. Yeah right im sick of this bollocks.
Dont start me on the defence where we badly need a sort out! Feck all is happening their. Cech needs putting out to grass. We did this a few years ago, a couple of exciting signings and it didnt get us much in return. Here we go again. Sort out the defence and keeper!!! Thats where are problems are. We know that as fans. Shame no Fecker in the club does. :banghead: :banghead: ...........and breath! :barscarf:

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:22 pm
I hope you don't want to do the things to me that I want to do to her :shock:
:D

nut flush gooner

wilko49er wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:31 pm
But lets be honest! He isnt shit..its the crap around him, like Ramsey. He is a decent squad player. He has a good scoring record considerring. Yet again we lose to another top team! Held over a barrel in some bollocks transfer circle geared by Wenker and his minnions! You watch them get good mileage out of him like a ”Drogba” ...Yuck!! cant believe i mentioned that crunts name. Henrikh was not a good deal/ trade for our best player. Arsene fucked up on contracts....again! . He thinks these players owe him. They owe him fuck all! Pierre lets see, another hot head potentially. Lets not forget he is knocking on 30. The frigging myopic fraud said no more of our top players to rivals. Yeah right im sick of this bollocks.
Dont start me on the defence where we badly need a sort out! Feck all is happening their. Cech needs putting out to grass. We did this a few years ago, a couple of exciting signings and it didnt get us much in return. Here we go again. Sort out the defence and keeper!!! Thats where are problems are. We know that as fans. Shame no Fecker in the club does. :banghead: :banghead: ...........and breath! :barscarf:
Do me a favour, Giroud is at best a bench warmer. He has no pace, lacks intelligent movement in and around the box and about the only thing he does well is score headed goals.

£18m is great business for an arrogant twat that had more time leading our front line than he should have done.

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

I've just read that Marcus McGuane has been poached from us by Barcelona. I guess their revenge must feel sweet after the youth players we poached from them.

I only saw him a couple of times but he looked a real tough-tackling DM in the making, and I think he's been with us since he was eight.

The only silver lining is that he would probably have been ruined by AW anyway.

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:55 pm
wilko49er wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:31 pm
Do me a favour, Giroud is at best a bench warmer. He has no pace, lacks intelligent movement in and around the box and about the only thing he does well is score headed goals.

£18m is great business for an arrogant twat that had more time leading our front line than he should have done.
If you say so. But i rate him better than a bench warmer. “Arrogant”!! Nah dont see that.