Shit team v good team H Thurs 1 March

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Henry Norris 1913

Re: Shit team v good team H Thurs 1 March

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

Just heard that interview on talkshite, like others have said, stuff like that is why I will never have sympathy for the man and wish him the most painful, embarrass exit possible. Just imagine what pearlers he'd come out with if the press actually asked him the questions they should.

Arrogant fuckwit

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

beck wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:58 pm
xisstential wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:35 pm
NickF wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:43 am
xisstential wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:36 am
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... at-arsenal

So typical of the man...Humble & self sacrificing. "My job is to get the team ready for Thursday".........And therein lies the problem.
Also,

"I am here for 21 years and turned the world down to respect my contract." :roll:

But my favourite is:

"It looks like we lost against a team in Division Five, we lost against a team that dominates English football at the moment. We have to take a bit of perspective."

No Wenger, we lost to the division five team last Thursday :banghead:
Every now and again you see him looking haggard and beat to hell and feel a twinge of sympathy. Then he goes off, regroups, then comes back as his usual arrogant, you cannot tell me attitude.

Let the misery and the defeats intensify, he has brought it on himself.

And as for the business of who we lost to....there it is again, the defeats in isolation. If the journo's had any balls they would mention that his team lost to Stoke, Bournemouth, Watford & Swansea as well.....

There's your division 5
How so?
Watford beat Chelsea 4-1
Bournemouth won 3-0 at Chelsea
Swansea beat Liverpool
All premier league fixtures
I'm not even including losing at home to Oosterunds or Notts away.

And Liverpool didn't lose to ALL those teams, theirs was a one off and Chelsea are notorious for throwing a strop when pissed off with the manager and losing those types of games every now & again. We, on the other hand, have made it a regular occurrence because we are absolutely dreadful. I don't mind losing the odd game to these lower league teams but we are having a season where we lose more of these games than we win. And my point anyway was that Wenger once again is selling the defeat in isolation to a "top, top" side yet conveniently forgetting the consistent losses to teams we should be beating with relative ease.We are soft, rudderless & leaderless.

As long as Wenger stays this decline with continue...... as will his excuses.

beck

Post by beck »

NickF wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:06 pm
xisstential wrote:

Every now and again you see him looking haggard and beat to hell and feel a twinge of sympathy.
I can honestly say I have never felt that. Everything he has done he has been handsomely rewarded for.
He has had many opportunities to walk away with his head held high but has chosen to stay and inflict more misery on us. :twisted:
Hear hear
I don't expect him to resign
I expect him to believe he is the right man for the job
He needs to be sacked

beck

Post by beck »

xisstential wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:00 pm
beck wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:58 pm
xisstential wrote:
NickF wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:43 am
xisstential wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:36 am
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... at-arsenal

So typical of the man...Humble & self sacrificing. "My job is to get the team ready for Thursday".........And therein lies the problem.
Also,

"I am here for 21 years and turned the world down to respect my contract." :roll:

But my favourite is:

"It looks like we lost against a team in Division Five, we lost against a team that dominates English football at the moment. We have to take a bit of perspective."

No Wenger, we lost to the division five team last Thursday :banghead:
Every now and again you see him looking haggard and beat to hell and feel a twinge of sympathy. Then he goes off, regroups, then comes back as his usual arrogant, you cannot tell me attitude.

Let the misery and the defeats intensify, he has brought it on himself.

And as for the business of who we lost to....there it is again, the defeats in isolation. If the journo's had any balls they would mention that his team lost to Stoke, Bournemouth, Watford & Swansea as well.....

There's your division 5
How so?
Watford beat Chelsea 4-1
Bournemouth won 3-0 at Chelsea
Swansea beat Liverpool
All premier league fixtures
I'm not even including losing at home to Oosterunds or Notts away.

And Liverpool didn't lose to ALL those teams, theirs was a one off and Chelsea are notorious for throwing a strop when pissed off with the manager and losing those types of games every now & again. We, on the other hand, have made it a regular occurrence because we are absolutely dreadful. I don't mind losing the odd game to these lower league teams but we are having a season where we lose more of these games than we win. And my point anyway was that Wenger once again is selling the defeat in isolation to a "top, top" side yet conveniently forgetting the consistent losses to teams we should be beating with relative ease.We are soft, rudderless & leaderless.

As long as Wenger stays this decline with continue...... as will his excuses.
It ain't division 5 though is it?
Neither are ostersunds they are the equivilant of a relegation zone championship team
I'm not saying it's ok
It's a disgrace that Wenger has still been allowed to mismanage the team
But the facts must not go by the wayside
The reason for criticism must be based on facts
Otherwise they will be taken as knee jerk
I would have wanted Wenger gone were he to win a quadruple this year beating the highest ranked teams in every competition.
All this can't beat a team of Swedish farmers does not help
He needs to be gone regardless of that

NickF

Post by NickF »

beck wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:42 pm

Neither are ostersunds they are the equivilant of a relegation zone championship team
That is opinion not fact.
Also, purely out of curiosity why don't you write proper sentences, the formatting makes if difficult to read and get the point of what you are saying.

Are you using a mobile?

beck

Post by beck »

NickF wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:59 pm
beck wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:42 pm

That is opinion not fact.
Also, purely out of curiosity why don't you write proper sentences, the formatting makes if difficult to read and get the point of what you are saying.

Are you using a mobile?
Point taken
It isn't fact
Not great on grammer
Sorry

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Arsenal are looking for volunteers to shovel snow around the stadium before Thursday's game.

Press officer, Mark Gonnella stated, "We are appealing to fans for help, if we can get enough snow brought in, there's still a chance we can get this game called off."

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:47 pm
Arsenal are looking for volunteers to shovel snow around the stadium before Thursday's game.

Press officer, Mark Gonnella stated, "We are appealing to fans for help, if we can get enough snow brought in, there's still a chance we can get this game called off."
:coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit:

The irony is that I am going to this farce,(booked ages ago to take an Uncle who has driven down from Scotland).
At least he will have a good time in The Auld Triangle and the Away Supporters Club. :roll: :banghead:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

mcdowell42 wrote:

:barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:14 pm
Just heard that interview on talkshite, like others have said, stuff like that is why I will never have sympathy for the man and wish him the most painful, embarrass exit possible. Just imagine what pearlers he'd come out with if the press actually asked him the questions they should.

Arrogant fuckwit
same as the one on BBC

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43227959

He talks utter BOLLOCKS and never answers a proper or serious question...the cunto can squirm all he likes... until he's gone that's one of the few pleasures I know connected with Arsenal FC.

#WENGERFUCKOFF

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

mcdowell42 wrote:

thats very good... :D :D :D

shu

Post by shu »

Wenger will have sold his sold to the devil for this snow , he really does not need a hiding from citeh ,

Citeh are 3/4 , couldn’t resist it so shovel boys shovel

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Can we bring in Wigan manager Paul Cook and Peter Reid in for this one game?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Nos89 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:35 pm
Can we bring in Wigan manager Paul Cook and Peter Reid in for this one game?
What? As Centre Backs!? Yeeeaaah sure. :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

Well this shite fest will be “sold out” soon. Whats it coming too when you cant even get rid of so called Cat A tickets on TX which wasnt available for this game, like last year. Hope their is a blizzard, and Wenkers coat zip busts. Rimming for us. 0-4.