Who Has Less Guts & Determination?

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
LeftfootlegendGooner

Re: Who Has Less Guts & Determination?

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:50 pm
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:44 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:24 pm
nut flush gooner wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:10 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:19 am

Still love em mate. Strewth you poms love a good moan up hey! That fucking ball should feel privileged to have been tampered with by the best cricketers on planet Earth!

:barscarf:
How can you love the Aussies, this current team are despised throughout the cricketing world. It's not just England you know they try their sledging tactics amongst other things? Cricket was always a classy game, yeah there was a bit of niggle with bat and ball but nothing like this bunch of twats come out with. Warner chinned Root the other year, should have been banned then.

Thanks for Eoin Morgan btw, he's a very good ODI/T20 captain.
Haha new to cricket huh? Sledging has been going on for decades. The hilarity of watching English cricket lose its collective shit over the same stuff they’ve done for decades is fantastic. I think it's this sense of outrage entitlement and hypocrisy that makes most of the cricketing world hate every England cricket team. :lol: :wink:

Strewth!! Look mate a whinging pom!! :barscarf: :lol:
You're wrong mate, as someone who works alongside Aussies, kiwis and saffers, trust me it's the Aussies they hate and would support us against them all day long, Aussies are called plastic yanks for a reason :wink: :barscarf:
And I can tell you as a well travelled man that the England cricket team are, and have always been, hated by everyone. Similar to your football team unfortunately. There is a perception of arrogance old Empire and snobbism that accompanies English cricket. Whereas in football it's your cunty hooligan mongs that have alienated the entire football world. Sad but true.
Again you're wrong, the reason a lot of other countries like our cricket and supporters is our barmy army are legendary for following a shit cricket team all over the world yet never stop singing.

It's only the Aussies that really hate us and they're just bitter fuckers tbf :lol:

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Never been to Aus but as someone who has followed the England cricket team to the Caribbean, SA, Dubai (to play Pakistan) and Sri Lanka I can honestly say I encountered no "hatred" towards English players or fans anywhere. Although there was a lot of good natured banter the locals were warm and appreciative. I get the impression the experience would be a lot different in Oz though.

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:19 pm
I'm just surprised that DB hasn't commented on his love for Australian cricket after this not so surprising bombshell :lol:
Still love em mate. Strewth you poms love a good moan up hey! That fucking ball should feel privileged to have been tampered with by the best cricketers on planet Earth!

How can you love the Aussies, this current team are despised throughout the cricketing world. It's not just England you know they try their sledging tactics amongst other things? Cricket was always a classy game, yeah there was a bit of niggle with bat and ball but nothing like this bunch of twats come out with. Warner chinned Root the other year, should have been banned then.

Haha new to cricket huh? Sledging has been going on for decades. The hilarity of watching English cricket lose its collective shit over the same stuff they’ve done for decades is fantastic. I think it's this sense of outrage entitlement and hypocrisy that makes most of the cricketing world hate every England cricket team. :lol: :wink:

How long have you followed cricket DB10? Not very long by the sounds of it..........

Sledging is something the Aussies are famous for, and yeah things are always going to get fruity when they play England, but they do it against every other team. I remember a few years back when that prick Mitchell Johnson threw the ball deliberately at Virat Kohli needless to say Kohli had a few words at the end of the over. Johnson isn't fit enough to lace Kohli's boots.

I played cricket at club level in London, and trust me there never was any sledging between teams. Always friendly banter and beers/food enjoyed by all.

Stick to rugby mate.......

LeftfootlegendGooner

nut flush gooner wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:25 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
I'm just surprised that DB hasn't commented on his love for Australian cricket after this not so surprising bombshell :lol:

How long have you followed cricket DB10? Not very long by the sounds of it..........

Sledging is something the Aussies are famous for, and yeah things are always going to get fruity when they play England, but they do it against every other team. I remember a few years back when that prick Mitchell Johnson threw the ball deliberately at Virat Kohli needless to say Kohli had a few words at the end of the over. Johnson isn't fit enough to lace Kohli's boots.

I played cricket at club level in London, and trust me there never was any sledging between teams. Always friendly banter and beers/food enjoyed by all.

Yeah I still play league cricket and sledging would not be allowed by the umpires or captains, like you say there is banter though.

Myself and my dad played for our town and my dad like me was a born winner but when I meet players that played with him they remember him as a gentleman of the sport.

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

LeftfootlegendGooner

arseofacrow wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:43 pm
Good riddance to bad Warner :barscarf:

http://www.news.com.au/sport/cricket/jo ... cf6b95235b

:censored:
Absofuckinlutely :barscarf:

He's the only one of the 3 that didn't show remorse yet instigated it and to show what a real soft coward that he is he hides behind his kid at the airport when answering questions, class a *word censored*.

He was drinking champers with friends after it was first revealed while the other 2 took the flak, he would cheat again tomorrow if he could (well bully some rookie into doing it for him :roll: ).

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

Australian weather forecasters are warning of possible flooding following a torrent of crocodile tears emanating from a bunch of cheating pussies.

LeftfootlegendGooner

GranadaJoe wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:02 pm
Australian weather forecasters are warning of possible flooding following a torrent of crocodile tears emanating from a bunch of cheating pussies.
:lol:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

GranadaJoe wrote:
It’s funny how sorry people are once they get caught isn’t it ?

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

:censored:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

StuartL wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:39 am
GranadaJoe wrote:
It’s funny how sorry people are once they get caught isn’t it ?

You mean they automatically cover it up!

:D

LeftfootlegendGooner

GranadaJoe wrote:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

nut flush gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Maybe you should stick to misquoting and deliberately misinterpreting posts on the Brexit thread... :lol: :wink:

Where did I say there was sledging at the shit levels in the game? The discussion was about international level games where it has gone on since the 70s.

FYI as a kid I saw more top level cricket at the Gabba than you've had hot meals mate. Including the Kerry Packer series. That's how long I go back with the game. :wink:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:20 am
nut flush gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Maybe you should stick to misquoting and deliberately misinterpreting posts on the Brexit thread... :lol: :wink:

Where did I say there was sledging at the shit levels in the game? The discussion was about international level games where it has gone on since the 70s.

FYI as a kid I saw more top level cricket at the Gabba than you've had hot meals mate. Including the Kerry Packer series. That's how long I go back with the game. :wink:
I like winding you up DB10 but it seems like you’ve bitten like a goodun this time, I’d also like to know where you think a series that lasted 2 years was actually proper first class cricket? They didn’t attract every world class player into their lol team names for sure.

Unfortunately for you cricket is more in my families blood (for many generations) than you might think, more so than football. So your “hot dinners” analogy might struggle a bit for credibility especially as I have watched live some of the all time greats of cricket since the 70s.

I played for North London in the Middlesex league, at first eleven level the bowlers would have the ball moving round like boomerangs at 70 mph. Not quite as quick as modern day test bowlers but let’s see how brown your pants would go DB10 with that ball whistling round your ears with no helmet on. I made it to the third eleven and we played the firsts quite a lot, the standard of the best players wasn’t far off county level. Hardly a “shit level”.

I feel some sympathy for Smith and Bancroft because given Warner’s history I am sure he played a major part in the cheating and heavily influenced them, but regardless they all got what they deserved.

:D :cry: :cry: :D :lol: