JESUS - HE'S GONE!! CONFIRMED!!

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Theoperator

Re: JESUS - HE'S GONE!! CONFIRMED!!

Post by Theoperator »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:45 pm
This is the thread that did it. It pricked something in the universe that had a knock on effect on something else and BOOM he's going. :shock:

Yes I claim full credit for Wenger leaving. You can all thank me later.

:barscarf: :lol:
Admit it mate, you post this thread every week on the Mods board just in case , you've just managed to switch it across :barscarf: :? :wink:

Supagoon

Post by Supagoon »

DB10GOONER wrote:
This is the thread that did it. It pricked something in the universe that had a knock on effect on something else and BOOM he's going. :shock:

True, what are the odds this pops up the week it actually happened.

We're living in crazy times, and I kinda like it. :shock:

Brady's left peg

Post by Brady's left peg »

YES!!!

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Did something happen?

:oops:

Herd

Post by Herd »

His press conference tells you all you need to know ,he was fired ,he didn't quit and in the end it's the no shows and the protests that have done for him more than the current league position .
This bunkum about unity and values etc are all vanity noises designed to place him as a man of Corinthian nobleness ,detached and aloof from the pettiness of the reality which was that he had lost the plot and was spiralling downwards .

His chief spin doctor Cross who owes his entire career to Wenger has tried to present his stubbornness in refusing to address the deficiencies of the team or movement with the times as a virtue, when it's a testament to the mans ego and vanity and willingness to let the team, the club and it's fans suffer for his own negligence !

I didnt hear ANYONE singing 1 Arsene Wenger yesterday tells you something right there !

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Herd wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:37 am
His press conference tells you all you need to know ,he was fired ,he didn't quit and in the end it's the no shows and the protests that have done for him more than the current league position .
This bunkum about unity and values etc are all vanity noises designed to place him as a man of Corinthian nobleness ,detached and aloof from the pettiness of the reality which was that he had lost the plot and was spiralling downwards .

His chief spin doctor Cross who owes his entire career to Wenger has tried to present his stubbornness in refusing to address the deficiencies of the team or movement with the times as a virtue, when it's a testament to the mans ego and vanity and willingness to let the team, the club and it's fans suffer for his own negligence !

I didnt hear ANYONE singing 1 Arsene Wenger yesterday tells you something right there !

It was both refreshing and a relief that we didn't have to put up with any pro Wenger chants yesterday. There was a brief version of 1 AW which petered out very quickly. A couple of AW he's won more than you chants were aimed at the claret and blue tossers in the corner rather than as a testament to TOF. After his press conference comments, I would hope that anybody who was still maybe in the pro AW camp might just realise what an egomaniac the man is. Here's hoping that the singing for the rest of the season is pro Arsenal and not pro TOF.

Clash

Post by Clash »

DB10GOONER wrote:

:D :D
It was a well-timed and prophetic thread. The comparisons between the two Messiahs and their self-sacrifice are uncanny.

What worries me is Jesus is coming back ... lets hope the comparison ends before we get to that part! :evil:

Herd

Post by Herd »

I've been to the doctor for a health check up because I was begging to think his reign would outlive me and I don't want any nasty surprises !
If Jesus comes back he will get killed by the CIA !

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Herd wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:09 pm
I've been to the doctor for a health check up because I was begging to think his reign would outlive me and I don't want any nasty surprises !
CIA being a euphemism for Mossad. :wink:

Herd

Post by Herd »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:44 pm
Herd wrote:
Nah ,Mossad is the client the CIA/Mi5 etc does their dirty work by proxy !

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Herd wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:12 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:44 pm
Herd wrote:
Nah ,Mossad is the client the CIA/Mi5 etc does their dirty work by proxy !
Who in turn get MI6 to do it.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Ah yes.... the thread that brought the end of his reign.... it feels much like the Russian army encircling Hitler in his bunker.... :lol:

Herd

Post by Herd »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 6:02 am
Ah yes.... the thread that brought the end of his reign.... it feels much like the Russian army encircling Hitler in his bunker.... :lol:
Hitler didnt die in the bunker he was a gardener on his sponsors estate until he died 17 years ago .
Hes buried in sandringham next to his dog !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 8:17 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Hitler didnt die in the bunker he was a gardener on his sponsors estate until he died 17 years ago .
Quartz once showed me evidence that Hitler did indeed survive the war, escape an encircled Berlin, and make his way to Argentina where he was abducted by aliens in 1976. 8)

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 4:37 pm
Herd wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 8:17 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Quartz once showed me evidence that Hitler did indeed survive the war, escape an encircled Berlin, and make his way to Argentina where he was abducted by aliens in 1976. 8)
and hopefully subjected to depraved sexual experiments.