OZIL - Merged Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
YorkshireGunner

OZIL - Merged Thread

Post by YorkshireGunner »

V Burnley 06/05/18
Missing since the £350k contract signed
What have we let ourselves in for with this guy and his demands
Hardly been seen on the pitch except against Madrid in the semis, has a good game 1st leg at home, then, Again doesn't show up in the "big game" 2nd leg, gets loads of criticism which was justified. Then Cries off for the Burnley game ( wenger's last)
AW says he has a slight back problem again (spineless?, no backbone?)
Then when asked, says he doesn't think we will see him again for the season, ( last 2 games Away !!)
Personally I think Ozil is off in the summer , following Wenger, as he wont get away with it with new gaffer & coaches
Which asks the question Why sign ?? (other than the 350,000 reasons) :rubchin: That's it !! the back injury from carrying so much money around :lol:

northbank123

Re: OZIL No shows, Injury, illness ??

Post by northbank123 »

Must have missed about fifteen games with the sniffles since December 2016.

John F

Post by John F »

Can't see anyone paying him 350g a week except Arsenal.

Post by 1989 »

Lazy, spineless c**t. Epitomizes this Arsenal team.

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

If I was the new manager I would ship him out straight away. He's a luxury player that we can't afford to carry in this team. We only want and need players who want to play for Arsenal Football Club.

If Ozil thinks that he can pick and choose when he plays then he can fuck all the way off because he is an employee of Arsenal. He plays when he is told and unless he is fucking DYING or has an ACTUAL injury that prevents him from being on the pitch then he plays.

I couldn't imagine him surviving long with this attitude if we had a real manager. Simeone would probably throttle him and I'm sure Allagri would give him a right old kick in the eyes too.

I hope whoever the next manager is gives him a kick up the arse and a reminder than he's being played to play football.

RobG

Post by RobG »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 8:43 pm

I couldn't imagine him surviving long with this attitude if we had a real manager. Simeone would probably throttle him

I hope whoever the next manager is gives him a kick up the arse and a reminder than he's being played to play football.

This :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Midz

Post by Midz »

RobG wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 9:07 pm
Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 8:43 pm

I couldn't imagine him surviving long with this attitude if we had a real manager. Simeone would probably throttle him

This :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
absolutely!

we could get 3-4 decent players for the wages this *word censored* is on.

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

Martin Knows.

Expecting Mesut to feel the full wrath of the fans now, no more Wenger in/out, it's all going to be what side of the fence you sit on with regards to this waste of space.

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

Gunnersaurus wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 10:12 am
Martin Knows.

Expecting Mesut to feel the full wrath of the fans now, no more Wenger in/out, it's all going to be what side of the fence you sit on with regards to this waste of space.

You might have thought, after the very well publicised slagging off that he received from Keown and others, that Ozil would have been determined to play, even if he had to hobble around. But no, the cowardly fucker has developed a bad back or somesuch and can't be arsed. Speaks volumes.

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

Sky reporting..Wont play last 2 games because of back injury............fuck off :censored:

augie

Post by augie »

Well thank fcuk for that then

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... -world-cup

I was really getting worried about his playing in the world cup :roll: :censored: :censored:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

augie wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 7:52 pm
Well thank fcuk for that then

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... -world-cup

I was really getting worried about his playing in the world cup :roll: :censored: :censored:
I thought everyone from Oireland had stopped worrying about the World Cup long ago :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :D

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Ozil out for rest of season due to lack of spine.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

The Mail claim there is growing doubt from within the #Arsenal squad over Mesut Ozil’s commitment after he sat out yet another game on Sunday. There is a feeling among some of the squad that Özil does not show the level of commitment required by the club’s best paid star.

Post by 1989 »

Allegri will sort this snowflake out.