Kate or Megan?

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.

Kate or Megan ?

Poll ended at Sat May 26, 2018 11:40 am

Kate
35%
Megan
65%

Total votes: 23

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Kate or Megan?

Post by StuartL »

Which one floats your royal yacht ?

augie

Re: Kate or Megan?

Post by augie »

Personally I would bang both, and then go back to megan for seconds - she is a sexy mare 8) :sex2: :sex2: 8) :barscarf:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Megan, I would be scared of breaking Kate in half.

:twisted:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

I'd have a go on Meghan in the following way; mouth, arse, vag, mouth, arse. If I then had a bit left over and didn't need a lie down, I'd have a pop at Kate in the bum.

Don't know if that answers your question really but as an ardent Royalist I feel it's my duty to respond truthfully.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 1:36 pm
I'd have a go on Meghan in the following way; mouth, arse, vag, mouth, arse. If I then had a bit left over and didn't need a lie down, I'd have a pop at Kate in the bum.

Don't know if that answers your question really but as an ardent Royalist I feel it's my duty to respond truthfully.

So beautifully put..I'm on tears here.....Jane Austin, Emily Bronte never ever described a love scene so magnificently.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Bradywasking wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 1:53 pm

So beautifully put..I'm on tears here.....Jane Austin, Emily Bronte never ever described a love scene so magnificently.
Thank you very much, old chap. As you can imagine, it took a lot of thought and planning to come up with those words.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Both at the same time :barscarf:

Then Camilla afterwards :ewwwww:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Fuck me mate you'll end up in Traitors Gate if Harry gets on OLG tonight and see's this,and I'm not sure "as an ardent Royalist it's my duty" will get you off of it.

Fucking classic :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Bradywasking wrote:

And never once did he mention lube....

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Meghan defiantly looks like she takes it up the arse. :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

I haven’t really given this much thought but here goes -

Meghan gets down on her knees, unzips me and enthusiastically starts to gobble down on my pecker.

She knows the well worn drill by now that she’s not allowed to make eye contact with me until I give the word so she slurps away like a hero, head bobbing up and down on my shaft.

Then, when on the brink of exploding, I tell her to look up and when I see the whites of her eyes I give one final deep thrust before emptying the contents of my bag down her throat.

Kate I’d probably just let give me a handjob, nothing out of the ordinary, maybe let her finish me off on a corgi or something.

End.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 2:49 pm
Both at the same time :barscarf:

Then Camilla afterwards :ewwwww:
As Frankie boyle once said... prince Charles on his recent royal visit to Botswana was dismayed to hear the locals talking about about Lady Di as he and Camilla walked passed...

"Fuck" they said "that crash totally messed up her face didn't it" :D

I'd bang em both and then have one of them give me a BJ and insist they did a mouth swap cum video. :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 3:57 pm
Meghan defiantly looks like she takes it up the arse. :barscarf:
You mean just like her new husband ... well that's what Spuddy said. :wink:

NickF

Post by NickF »

:coffeespit:

Shakespeare himself couldn't have said it better

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

Bradywasking wrote: