Kate or Megan?

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.

Kate or Megan ?

Poll ended at Sat May 26, 2018 11:40 am

Kate
35%
Megan
65%

Total votes: 23

Rosie_titters

Re: Kate or Megan?

Post by Rosie_titters »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 1:36 pm
I'd have a go on Meghan in the following way; mouth, arse, vag, mouth, arse. If I then had a bit left over and didn't need a lie down, I'd have a pop at Kate in the bum.

Don't know if that answers your question really but as an ardent Royalist I feel it's my duty to respond truthfully.

Bloody hell i didn't know Jay from the Inbetweeners was on here :D you missed the bit about fingering her vag with your big toe :D :D :D

shu

Post by shu »

Apparently when peckish Megan likes a cream pie .

Megan then let’s herself down as she likes tv whilst Kate is partial to some water sports :D ( where is the water sports emoji) ?

Wilson

Post by Wilson »

Kate is a classical beauty. A worthy princess. Just like Diana.

Herd

Post by Herd »

I'm waiting for her sex tape to come out . With her form it's bound to come out.
Kate's boring and her growlers been through the mangle and looks like a tired slipper.
I'll stick with the missus I think.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

All royals are cùnts. Thank you. 8)

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

i think everyone's wife/significant other should read this thread and see the romantic poetry their blokes are capable of. great form here lads :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Wilson wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 2:30 am
Kate is a classical beauty. A worthy princess. Just like Diana.
Mate how in fuck have you got this far in life without someone throat punching you? Serious question.

:lol: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 4:23 am
I'm waiting for her sex tape to come out . With her form it's bound to come out.
Kate's boring and her growlers been through the mangle and looks like a tired slipper.
I think you'll find Kate's growler is more akin to a slaughtered hippo's yawn hung on a pair of hockey sticks. :mrgreen:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I also have it on good authority that old Kate ain't the "tidiest" of women and her goonter is indeed like the proverbial aircraft hanger covered in bears. And by "good authority" I do mean my mate Barry after about 10 or 12 pints. 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 3:41 pm
Herd wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 4:23 am
I think you'll find Kate's growler is more akin to a slaughtered hippo's yawn hung on a pair of hockey sticks. :mrgreen:

That's fuckall you wanna see her arse it'l like a broken cat flap hanging off one hinge and smelling of tuna... :D

Herd

Post by Herd »

I was very upset when Diana croaked as I was convinced it must have been close to my turn to have a bash at it.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 8:59 am
I was very upset when Diana croaked as I was convinced it must have been close to my turn to have a bash at it.
:lol: :lol:

She was certainly working her way out to you, mate. I believe I was number 956 on her list. Only about 50 or so away when she died.... :banghead:

:D :wink:

Herd

Post by Herd »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 1:31 pm
Herd wrote:

She was certainly working her way out to you, mate. I believe I was number 956 on her list. Only about 50 or so away when she died.... :banghead:

I think they lied about the waiting list ,I went from 2500 to 34 in a month ,not even Diane could have wittled that down that quick.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 7:45 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 1:31 pm
Herd wrote:

I think they lied about the waiting list ,I went from 2500 to 34 in a month ,not even Diane could have wittled that down that quick.
I always had my suspicions about that waiting list. Did you get the email asking you to renew your place in the queue?

Herd

Post by Herd »

I always had my suspicions about that waiting list. Did you get the email asking you to renew your place in the queue?
Yea and the price for renewal kept going up too, crafty gits !
It was getting as expensive as an Arsenal season ticket and had about the same odds of getting any pleasure from it too !
Il stick to the lottery now, at least you can use the entry paper for wrapping ching ! :wink: :wink: