2018/19 Season Tickets Rent Out Thread

If you’re after a ticket for an Arsenal game or have one to spare, then let your fellow Gooners know in this section and hopefully you’ll find a match. Please ensure you take the time to read the rules for this section carefully before posting.
gooner.ed
Site Admin

2018/19 Season Tickets Rent Out Thread

Post by gooner.ed »

Starting this thread because I have friends who are looking to rent a pair of Season Tickets for next season. May consider singles.

If you want to take a season off (working abroad, funds a bit tight in the foreseeable future, baby on the way, can't face next season without Arsene :rubchin: etc etc) but do not want to give up your seats, this is the best option.

Arrangement is formalised by email / signed letters / whatever you prefer so that everyone is clear where they stand. NB - Cup final and semi-final rights go with the use of the season ticket. That's agreed upon before payment for the renewal is made.

If interested, email me direct - better than PM'ing here as I will see it far more quickly - [email protected]

kevgooner

Re: 2018/19 Season Tickets Rent Out Thread

Post by kevgooner »

I have an ST that I would like to loan out for next season 18/19 due to having a young family and not being able to best make use of the ticket nor sell on a match by match basis during 17/18

Details are:

Upper tier Block 92, Row 18, seat 39, so excellent view. Face value including Europa league discount is £1339. Should I sell it I would not expect to attend any SF or Finals should we make it etc. It is a full loan.

Please let me know if you anyone is interested and I can provide my email to get the ball rolling

Many thanks
Kev

mikeyb772001
Location: Block 6! Drunk and standing next to a mad man with no clothes on!

Re: 2018/19 Season Tickets Rent Out Thread

Post by mikeyb772001 »

One season ticket for rent for next season and beyond.

Full rights to any away and Wembley game, though you will need to build your own credits.

As it stands its clock end upper tier face value £1045 (we have asked for a seat move so could end up being lower if you prefer)

Would accept instalment payment, but you would have to pay a deposit to hold the ticket

Give me a shout if you want it

[email protected]