THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Gunner Rob

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by Gunner Rob »

https://www.101greatgoals.com/news/arse ... s-chelsea/

please let this happen ! Germany won't be competitive for years ! :lol:

Herd

Post by Herd »

I don't care where he goes, he's gone from us and we have started again ,people need to get over it !
I don't hate the man I pity him in some ways ,and I wish him all the best in whatever he does .
No serious large club or nation will take him ,making him favorite for the Hun job is just a bookies way of enticing mugs in the most gambling addicted country in Europe to have a punt !
I think he cuts a forlorn and lost figure and the french commentries Ive listened to with him make him sound ever more ludicrous !

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DON'T CARE WHERE THE CUN.T GOES OR WHAT THE CUN.T DOES As long as he stays the fuckaway from Arsenal FC.

UNAI'S RED & WHITE ARMY! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

He's gone ffs lads.... let it go. :roll:

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:39 pm

Nobody had posted on this thread for 3 days - let it go buddy :wink: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Has he gone yet? :?

Tollgoon

Post by Tollgoon »

I find this thread cathartic, as it allows us to get rid of the poison that the Wenger years have left behind. Whilst watching the Belgium Japan game - as Japan scored their second goal - last night Keown had the gall to say that Roberto Martinez, was standing on the touchline shell shocked not knowing what to do and not giving any guidance to his players. I was seething at the telly, whene Wenger did that in countless games over the last 10 years Keown would blame it on the players. fuck off Wenger and fuck off Keown - thank fuck they are gone. We've had a revolution in the space of 3 months, I've renewed my season ticket for first time since 2008 - and looking forward to the new regime. PS well done Gazidis - so far, you have put your money where your mouth is.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Who's Gone!!?? :?

GTG

Post by GTG »

Tollgoon wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:43 am
I find this thread cathartic, as it allows us to get rid of the poison that the Wenger years have left behind. Whilst watching the Belgium Japan game - as Japan scored their second goal - last night Keown had the gall to say that Roberto Martinez, was standing on the touchline shell shocked not knowing what to do and not giving any guidance to his players. I was seething at the telly, whene Wenger did that in countless games over the last 10 years Keown would blame it on the players. fuck off Wenger and fuck off Keown - thank fuck they are gone. We've had a revolution in the space of 3 months, I've renewed my season ticket for first time since 2008 - and looking forward to the new regime. PS well done Gazidis - so far, you have put your money where your mouth is.
Providing the players and the coaches etc are actually any good :D . I certainly like what ive seen of Torreira.

I suppose even if it doesn't go well this season, for the first time in a long time you can see the effort is being put in by those in charge.

Im with you I cant wait for this season to start.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

GTG wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:18 pm
Tollgoon wrote:
Providing the players and the coaches etc are actually any good :D . I certainly like what ive seen of Torreira.

I suppose even if it doesn't go well this season, for the first time in a long time you can see the effort is being put in by those in charge.

:shock:

:rubchin:

And I'm with you then - Because neither can I wait for the season to start ! :D :high5:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:20 pm
GTG wrote:
Tollgoon wrote:

And I'm with you then - Because neither can I wait for the season to start ! :D :high5:
Feels like its been a long, long summer already :? :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I mean WTF!!! All those Columbian pussies crying like bitchess... :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:39 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:20 pm
GTG wrote:
Tollgoon wrote:

Feels like its been a long, long HOT summer already :? :lol:

phpBB [video]

augie

Post by augie »

Not half as much as we regret it :roll:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... -22-years/

Poor old arsole wenker is wondering why the phone isnt ringing with calls from all these big clubs, and is now resorting to this shite to keep his name in the public domain :roll: :oops: :oops:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

" a prisoner to my own challenges " He has taken his spin to a new level..Shamrock Rovers will probably be looking for a new manager in November when their season ends. Wenger in Tallaght...now that would be good..