The Political Correctness Bullshit Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Rugby Gooner

Re: The Political Correctness Bullshit Thread

Post by Rugby Gooner »

A cafe in Hornchurch has been forced to close after continual abuse because they used to stick a cocktail stick with a Union Jack on it on Full English breakfast. :roll: :banghead:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Three of the Rochdale or Rotherham rapists who have had their British citizenships withdrawn,and are set for deportation back to Pakistan,are using a million pounds plus of British Taxpayers money to mount a legal challenge to this on the grounds that it will have a detrimental effect on their family life. :shock: :banghead:
They didn't care about the effect their actions had on their victims,or THEIR families,so fuck them. :twisted:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:51 am
Three of the Rochdale or Rotherham rapists who have had their British citizenships withdrawn,and are set for deportation back to Pakistan,are using a million pounds plus of British Taxpayers money to mount a legal challenge to this on the grounds that it will have a detrimental effect on their family life. :shock: :banghead:
They didn't care about the effect their actions had on their victims,or THEIR families,so fuck them. :twisted:
Their families can join them....

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:45 am
A cafe in Hornchurch has been forced to close after continual abuse because they used to stick a cocktail stick with a Union Jack on it on Full English breakfast. :roll: :banghead:
I saw that article. How the fuck is putting a tiny Union Jack flag on a sandwich "racist" ffs? :banghead: :roll: :oops:

Most European countries have restaurants or cafes that proudly display their flags. Are Oirish bars now "racist"?? :shock:

The world is full of entitled pc snowflake cúnts. Honestly, we need an arsehole cull. :censored:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

The trouble is gentlemen what the fuck is it going to be like in another 5 years...
We have to bite our tongues, otherwise we get litigated to fuck..
These lazy fuckers are after a free lunch at a drop of a hat, our era where you worked your bollocks off is on its way or is dead and gone already....

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

that is xenophobism - why can't i have a little st george's cross in my English breakfast if I want it, or a French flag in my croissant for that matter.

It was explained to me as a child in school when talking about political movements, if you take anything to the extreme you end up becoming a kind of version of the very problem you tried to fix (mostly by fukwits or sociopaths).

LBGT.??? can become censorship.
non regluated Free Market can become croney captitalism or Social Welfare for the coperations.
Feminism can become oppressive to women who want to express themselves a certian way.
Positive discrmination can lead to people who are seen in a minority to have not got a job on merit, no matter how they became hired.
"Freedom fighter" can quickly become an oppresive force to another group or ethnicity.

can end up the thing you hate, and being someones "usefull idiot". and get you crunt kicked in :lol:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

I love Ian Wright, one of my all-time heroes, but to state that criticism of Sterling is based on racism, without even attempting to justify it is ridiculous.
Wrighty's not the sharpest tool in the box, so I can partially forgice him, but now Lord Herman Ouseley, 'anti-racism' campaigner, has said that there is a 'shameful silence' about this victimisation and that Sterling 'is being driven out of the game'.

If there was racism in the media, there are enough foreign players in the PL that it would be easy to spot, but I don't see it.

It seems to escape these SJWs that criticism of a player, who happens to be black, might have nothing to do with his colour and everything to do with him being a bit of a tosser,

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GranadaJoe wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:29 pm
I love Ian Wright, one of my all-time heroes, but to state that criticism of Sterling is based on racism, without even attempting to justify it is ridiculous.
Wrighty's not the sharpest tool in the box, so I can partially forgice him, but now Lord Herman Ouseley, 'anti-racism' campaigner, has said that there is a 'shameful silence' about this victimisation and that Sterling 'is being driven out of the game'.

If there was racism in the media, there are enough foreign players in the PL that it would be easy to spot, but I don't see it.

It seems to escape these SJWs that criticism of a player, who happens to be black, might have nothing to do with his colour and everything to do with him being a bit of a tosser,
This 100%. I too love Wrighty one of my all time favourite players but sometimes I wish he'd at least try and engage his brain before he opens his mouth.

Sterling the girlfriend beating little prick is a toe rag with limited talent that had a spell of good form at the Mousers and citeh based on Suarez and Aguero's ability to create the time and space a limited player like Sterling needs.

It's like Ince claiming the only reason he never got a top managerial job was racism, and not him being a shit manager.

I despise racism but I also hate cùnts that drop the racism card when it suits their agenda.

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:20 am
GranadaJoe wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:29 pm

This 100%. I too love Wrighty one of my all time favourite players but sometimes I wish he'd at least try and engage his brain before he opens his mouth.

Sterling the girlfriend beating little prick is a toe rag with limited talent that had a spell of good form at the Mousers and citeh based on Suarez and Aguero's ability to create the time and space a limited player like Sterling needs.

It's like Ince claiming the only reason he never got a top managerial job was racism, and not him being a shit manager.

I despise racism but I also hate cùnts that drop the racism card when it suits their agenda.
It's insulting , I don't remember skin colour ever coming up when talking football on here or with my mates.

Sterling is a limited footballer who had a purple patch last year . He couldn't be a star for England because he looks good in teams that have a Suarez coutiniho or ageuro , Silva dbruyne etc

For England he did exactly what I expected, and I wouldn't expected anything more from him if he was lighter or darker skinned .

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Unfortunately i can't find the link i saw but there were concerns raised in the last few days by West Midlands Police to a number of Primary and Secondary schools in the area that some 'Asian' men in silver van had been trying to get youngsters to accompany them in the van, the warning was issued directly to the schools and distributed to parents via e-mail from the schools.

What concerns me with this is that there is no mention of it in local media, nor on the mainstream media and also the use of the term 'Asian', Asia is a big fucking place and contains a diverse amount of peoples with distinctive characteristics, the Police have issued a blanket statement covering all those groups and create uncertainty because Parents and Carers now have no idea if they are supposed to be watching out for people with 'Far Eastern, Subcontinental, Northern Asian, South East Asian or Central Asian characteristics.

This is a prime example of PC going terribly and potentially fatally wrong, or in another manner causing fear and distrust in a community where tensions are already high.

The Police are the arbitrators of the law in this country and need to get back to that, if needs be they should call a 'spade' a 'spade' and exactly as it is reported not how they want to be PC about it, its fucking kids lives in danger here, not peoples feelings!!! :cussing:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

The NHS were taken to an Industrial Tribunal recently by a Polish midwife, who they had to remove from her role as she was unable to participate in any deliveries because she couldn't speak a word of English,and so was unable to communicate with a lot of the patients,or medical staff.
She claimed that this was racism,and tried to sue the NHS.
Fortunately,she lost her case.
The cherry on the pc cake though, is that due to her lack of English,the entire Tribunal proceedings had to be conducted in Polish. :banghead: :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:56 am
The NHS were taken to an Industrial Tribunal recently by a Polish midwife, who they had to remove from her role as she was unable to participate in any deliveries because she couldn't speak a word of English,and so was unable to communicate with a lot of the patients,or medical staff.
The cherry on the pc cake though, is that due to her lack of English,the entire Tribunal proceedings had to be conducted in Polish. :banghead: :roll:
:lol: :lol:

But also:

:banghead: :banghead:

If you are going to live in another country have the fucking brains and the common courtesy to learn the language ffs. :censored:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
How hard is it to learn the word Push ? :rubchin:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:13 pm
Rugby Gooner wrote:
How hard is it to learn the word Push ? :rubchin:
Or the phrase:

"It's ginger, shall we put it back in there?".

:shock: