scum Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
gp543

Re: Scum out of CL AND FA Cup!

Post by gp543 »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:53 pm
have heard reports on tw@tter that the builders at the new shithole had their contracts extended well into the new year :|

hilarious if true, seems to be that his new stadium (like every new stadium in living memory) has been under budgeted and will take longer to build than projected, hope the place caves in :barscarf:
Seen some photos and videos today of the state of the ground. There is no way on earth that it will be fit to host 60000+ for the Liverpool match on 15 September.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

gp543 wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:18 pm
Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:53 pm
have heard reports on tw@tter that the builders at the new shithole had their contracts extended well into the new year :|

hilarious if true, seems to be that his new stadium (like every new stadium in living memory) has been under budgeted and will take longer to build than projected, hope the place caves in :barscarf:
Seen some photos and videos today of the state of the ground. There is no way on earth that it will be fit to host 60000+ for the Liverpool match on 15 September.
They hilariously got deducted points back in the 80’s at the start of the season after building a new stand (can’t remember which) that wasn’t ready for the first game of the season, and it was subsequently postponed - so for a while they were bottom on minus 2 ( they got them back on appeal and were fined instead )

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Just when you thought the Asian games were nothing.

Oh, oh you're in the army, now!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... rvice.html

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

So am I right in thinking that that pile of shit club are currently the footballing equivalent of homeless or refugees, wandering around with no permanent address, relying on the charity of others to take them in? You really couldn't make this shit up could you? An absolutely pathetic shit stain of a club. Fucking pathetic as always.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

The fuckers should have points deducted because

1. They knew about this delay weeks/months ago and did nothing until the last minute

and

2. They're a bunch of dislikable cu.nts

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

Exactly, rules are if you can’t fulfill a game, you are deducted three points.

Wembley is busy lol

I bet that doesn’t happen. Again.

Perryashburtongroves

clockender1 wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:32 am
Exactly, rules are if you can’t fulfill a game, you are deducted three points.

Wembley is busy lol

I bet that doesn’t happen. Again.
The scum will yet again get out of this scot-free. How many fucking times have they had shit happen and got away with it? That stand that wasn't ready in the 80s?, the dodgy payments, the near bankruptcy and now not having anywhere to play. For the entire integrity of the league, they should have points deducted. Please for God's sake, let's not even think about letting the bags of shit play at our place.

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

My brother in law worked on the shithole and knew back in July it would never be ready. He’s also one of the hundreds of Gooners who buried badges etc in the building work. Amateur outfit!!

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:02 pm
The fuckers should have points deducted because

1. They knew about this delay weeks/months ago and did nothing until the last minute

and

2. They're a bunch of dislikable cu.nts
Very succinct my friend.

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

goonertux wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:28 pm
My brother in law worked on the shithole and knew back in July it would never be ready. He’s also one of the hundreds of Gooners who buried badges etc in the building work. Amateur outfit!!

I wouldn't have put a badge there, I would have shat in the concrete on the home end :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonertux wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:28 pm
I was hoping some Gooners got on that site and left some momentos for the scum. Cudos to your brother in law. 8)

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

The Premier League have already been very generous in allowing the scum to use 2 home grounds this season.

I really do think that if neither are available for the match v Man City towards the end of October then they should have points deducted.

Surely they can’t be allowed to use a 3rd ground ??

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:13 am
The Premier League have already been very generous in allowing the scum to use 2 home grounds this season.

I really do think that if neither are available for the match v Man City towards the end of October then they should have points deducted.

I heard Twickenham mentioned . Was that for Spuds or as alternative for the NFL game ?

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Bradywasking wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:25 am
Gunner Rob wrote:

I heard Twickenham mentioned . Was that for Spuds or as alternative for the NFL game ?
its for the Spuds.
Wembley has already sold the seats for the NFL game.

But this is my point - that would be a 3rd ground which I consider unfair.
they shouldnt be allowed to just go from ground to ground like some wandering gypsies :D

Perryashburtongroves

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:46 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:25 am
Gunner Rob wrote:

its for the Spuds.
Wembley has already sold the seats for the NFL game.

But this is my point - that would be a 3rd ground which I consider unfair.
they shouldnt be allowed to just go from ground to ground like some wandering gypsies :D
If they can't fulfil the fixture through their own stupidity and general shitness then they should forfeit it and be docked three points just as Middlesbrough were all those years ago for calling a game off. I also find the news that they had a secret agreement with the FA to use Wembley again if needed very unpalatable and underhanded. They knew they couldn't get their cesspit ready in time and tried to keep it all quiet. Why should other teams and fans be inconvenienced because of them? I think they should be playing these games at Wembley being closed doors too.