Grumpy Git - things that "literally" get on my tit

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
DB10GOONER

Re: Grumpy Git - things that "literally" get on my tit

Post by DB10GOONER »

A11M11 wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:06 am
But would we want to.?
The answer to that is no. Definitely no. Also my Samsung phone does not have a panorama lens function. :wink:

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:23 pm
A11M11 wrote:
But would we want to.?
The answer to that is no. Definitely no. Also my Samsung phone does not have a panorama lens function. :wink:
Is that how "lens" is spelt in Gaelic? :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Red Snapper wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:58 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
A11M11 wrote:
But would we want to.?
:rubchin: hmmm not sure what the problem is here. :lol:

But I can confirm "cùnt" is spelt "redsnapper" in Gaelic if that is any help. :D :wink:

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:38 am
Red Snapper wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
A11M11 wrote:
But would we want to.?

But I can confirm "cùnt" is spelt " 8) redsnapper" in Gaelic if that is any help. :D :wink:
Nice abuse of authority there! I wear your translation of my identity as a badge of honour. 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Red Snapper wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:50 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:38 am
Red Snapper wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
A11M11 wrote:
But would we want to.?

But I can confirm "cùnt" is spelt " 8) redsnapper" in Gaelic if that is any help. :D :wink:
Nice abuse of authority there! I wear your translation of my identity as a badge of honour. 8)
:lol:

Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely and means you get to bang a better class of crack ho. Which is nice. :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jesus wept…. inconsolably… :roll: :censored:

http://www.msn.com/en-ie/entertainment/ ... ocid=ientp

I don’t know which bit of this clusterfuck of a story is the worst bit… the fact the arrogant no talent tosser is joking about speeding and killing people, the bit where he claims to a have a solo “career”, the fact that this moron is pissing all over a legend like “Spinning” Otis Reading by releasing a solo album of shit covers of his songs, or the bit that reveals him and the least talented of the no talent twats from Boyzone have formed a duo called “Boyzlife”…. :oops: :oops: :oops: :censored:

My head feels like exploding…. :roll: :censored:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:11 am

I don’t know which bit of this clusterfuck of a story is the worst bit… the fact the arrogant no talent tosser is joking about speeding and killing people, the bit where he claims to a have a solo “career”, the fact that this moron is pissing all over a legend like “Spinning” Otis Reading by releasing a solo album of shit covers of his songs, or the bit that reveals him and the least talented of the no talent twats from Boyzone have formed a duo called “Boyzlife”…. :oops: :oops: :oops: :censored:

They should have sent the cuntslop down so Big Bubba could rag doll him whilst making his sphincter into a folding garage door.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:

Was he married to some other wannabe celebrity type, or am I mixing him up with some other wannabe celebrity type?

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Bradywasking wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:21 am
DB10GOONER wrote:

Was he married to some other wannabe celebrity type, or am I mixing him up with some other wannabe celebrity type?
None other than Kerry Catona! A big fat junkie whore from a shite girlband whose name I can’t recall!

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

goonersid wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:19 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

None other than Kerry Catona! A big fat junkie whore from a shite girlband whose name I can’t recall!
She probably can't remember the band's name either Sid...

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonersid wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

It's Kerry Katona. You wrote it in the first line ffs. :banghead:

:D :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:37 pm
goonersid wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

She probably can't remember the band's name either Sid...

Allegedly getting gang fucked by drug dealers can have that effect.... cough allegedly.... :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Smelly bastards that do not wash. :banghead: :censored:

There's a cùnt that gets my train home most evenings and the bang of BO off him is fucking appalling. He wears the same clothes every day too so obviously he's not washing his clothes or his body. Fucker is at least 40. Make a fucking effort, you are not a student ffs, you smelly cùnt. :censored:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:rubchin:

Maybe he's a (mature) student! ? ,shrug> :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Insomnia :( :banghead: