Grumpy Git - things that "literally" get on my tit

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
OneBardGooner

Re: Grumpy Git - things that "literally" get on my tit

Post by OneBardGooner »

I went for weeks not being able to get out of bed and now I cannot sleep ... it's fuckin' awful man. :?

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:00 pm
Smelly bastards that do not wash. :banghead: :censored:

There's a cùnt that gets my train home most evenings and the bang of BO off him is fucking appalling. He wears the same clothes every day too so obviously he's not washing his clothes or his body. Fucker is at least 40. Make a fucking effort, you are not a student ffs, you smelly cùnt. :censored:
Dreadful, ever stand beside one of them on a crowded tram or train when they have their arms outstretched holding onto a safety rail.? Apart from checking for tickets the inspectors should check for personal hygiene and fuck people off at the next stop if they reek .

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:12 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:00 pm
Smelly bastards that do not wash. :banghead: :censored:

There's a cùnt that gets my train home most evenings and the bang of BO off him is fucking appalling. He wears the same clothes every day too so obviously he's not washing his clothes or his body. Fucker is at least 40. Make a fucking effort, you are not a student ffs, you smelly cùnt. :censored:
Dreadful, ever stand beside one of them on a crowded tram or train when they have their arms outstretched holding onto a safety rail.? Apart from checking for tickets the inspectors should check for personal hygiene and fuck people off at the next stop if they reek .
Hell yeah man. The Looey red line can be a fucking nightmare for that - between the Lynx and BO bathed students, the homeless alcos, and the junkies it often smells like an explosion in an abattoir on some of those trams. :shock: :x

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:49 am
I went for weeks not being able to get out of bed and now I cannot sleep ... it's fuckin' awful man. :?
Feel your pain bro. I play the insomnia mind fuck game about two or three times a year. Usually only a night or two, but years ago I once went nearly 5 days and nights without a wink of sleep. Started hallucinating and had to be sedated by my GP. Fucking hideous week. :x

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

M1 toll booth, I’m working in Dublin at the minute so use the M1 twice a week, being very organised I have 2 small plastic money bags which I put €1.90 into each on Sunday, ready for my journey on Monday morning.
I put the contents into the toll basket yesterday morning only to be told I still owed 80 fucking cents. So I had to rob my return journey bag to pay the robbing bastard machine. :cussing:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Female window shoppers. The type of self obsessed dopey bitch that has zero awareness outside of her own little world.

Lost track of the number of these dizzy bitches I've walked into because they've suddenly stopped right in front of me to look at the shiny thing in the shop window. :roll:

Similarly the ones that walk sooooo sloooowly through crowded city streets texting and sipping coffee whilst gawping brainlessly at shoes or dresses in shop windows making everybody have to walk around them. :roll: :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonersid wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:46 pm
M1 toll booth, I’m working in Dublin at the minute so use the M1 twice a week, being very organised I have 2 small plastic money bags which I put €1.90 into each on Sunday, ready for my journey on Monday morning.
I put the contents into the toll basket yesterday morning only to be told I still owed 80 fucking cents. So I had to rob my return journey bag to pay the robbing bastard machine. :cussing:
Those machines are programmed to only do that to Nordy Culchies. :lol: :wink:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

The woman on national TV station who is expecting "nothing from this Government in the budget(today)" You ungrateful bitch, you receive €50,000 plus in state handouts per annum for you and your six or seven kids while spending it on parties, sunbeds and clothes among other things..you don't pay for housing , education or medical bills because you are entitled to everything free , you move from house to house and complain about that and the father of (some?) of your kids has served time recently...The TV presenter didn't dare call you out on anything because you are from an ethnic minority and the do-good liberals would have a field day. Feel better though after seeing 25% of my wages last Thursday disappear in various deductions..glad it is helping you Madam..
Last edited by Bradywasking on Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:50 am
goonersid wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:46 pm
Those machines are programmed to only do that to Nordy Culchies. :lol: :wink:
Only warming up for Brexit Sid.. :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Stupid fucking cùnts that get on packed commuter trains with open coffee cups then place said cup on a table and fall asleep with their hand resting on or right beside their cup. If they move suddenly in their sleep that fucking hot coffee is going all over everyone. Stupid ignorant self obsessed selfish cùnts. :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:17 pm
The woman on national TV station who is expecting "nothing from this Government in the budget(today)" You ungrateful bitch, you receive €50,000 plus in state handouts per annum for you and your six or seven kids while spending it on parties, sunbeds and clothes among other things..you don't pay for housing , education or medical bills because you are entitled to everything free , you move from house to house and complain about that and the father of (some?) of your kids has served time recently...The TV presenter didn't dare call you out on anything because you are from an ethnic minority and the do-good liberals would have a field day. Feel better though after seeing 25% of my wages last Thursday disappear in various deductions..glad it is helping you Madam..
My missus reckons somebody broke that cùnt's benefits down and all-in she is on about 100k a year. :shock:

I'm so glad that after I hit my 20% tax cap another 40% of a big chunk of my salary goes to enable that vacuous sponging cùnt's lifestyle. :censored:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

People who don’t wash their hands after they’ve been to the toilet!!
Dirty fucking bastards!!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Snowflake whiney arseholes. Just read this fucking headline and tell me the world should not be destroyed. :censored:

Woman kicked off flight over emotional support squirrel speaks out: 'You will not take my baby from me'

http://flip.it/hmZX5r

Best piss funny quote:
'Either you walk off the plane or I'm going to arrest you for trespassing, and we will take that squirrel,'" Torok said. "I said, 'You're not taking my squirrel. Sorry, you're not. I refuse."

Now, to be honest, she is an old bag so I'm just fucking praying that "squirrel" is not her pet name for her coochy! :shock:

:D :wink:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

People who don’t wash their hands after they’ve been to the toilet!!
Dirty fucking bastards!!

Especially in supermarkets and handling food.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Tosser IT geek arseholes. :censored:

Currently working on a major government project to try get a massive department GDPR compliant. The scope of the project is mind blowing. 7000 employees with multiple access permissions to a couple dozen platforms, over a hundred schemes with nearly a thousand forms collecting massive amounts of personal data from a couple million customers and all the IT fuckwits can be is obstructive because fuck me God forbid they are asked to do extra work or think outside the box because oh dear the world might fucking end. :roll: :censored:

Every job and department and project team I've worked on that involved IT cùnts has been twice as problematic as it needed to be. Fucking arrogant self justifying virgin geek bastards. :censored: