Leicester (H) Monday 22/10 @20:00

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
AkneyGooner

Re: Leicester (H) Monday 22/10 @20:00

Post by AkneyGooner »

3-0 to the Arse!

Post by 1989 »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:06 am
Fucking bollox to Leicester. Always fucking boring and always remind me of that team of tramps they had in the 90s like Scarecrow Claridge, Muzzy Izzet, Steve Walsh, Matt Elliot and that fucking leggings wearing twat Kasey Keller. A whole fucking team that looked homeless managed by that fucking annoying prick O'Neill leaping around in a shell suit and Oxfam sweatshirt and sucking a Lucozade bottle like a toddler on crack.
I might be going out on a limb here, but I get the impression you don't really like Leicester mate? :D

Midz

Post by Midz »

1989 wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:24 am
Fucking bollox to Leicester. Always fucking boring and always remind me of that team of tramps they had in the 90s like Scarecrow Claridge, Muzzy Izzet, Steve Walsh, Matt Elliot and that fucking leggings wearing twat Kasey Keller. A whole fucking team that looked homeless managed by that fucking annoying prick O'Neill leaping around in a shell suit and Oxfam sweatshirt and sucking a Lucozade bottle like a toddler on crack.
I might be going out on a limb here, but I get the impression you don't really like Leicester mate? :D
:D :D :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

:coffeespit: Post of the week right there. :lol: 8)

That entire post could be the back cover synopsis of the upcoming book: "O'Neill's Leicester City - the Oxfam years". :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Also wasn't brain dead Status Quo tribute act Robbie Savage in that team from about 96 or 97? It's like the cuntiness just won't end with these pricks. :censored: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

phpBB [video]

Anthor thing that strikes me with Unai Emery is that unlike wenger the gloryhole seeker who used to lap up all the media luvvy luvvy knobsucking sycophantic of the mediawhores - You can tell he just wants to get the fukc outta there and get on with the (real) job in hand and coach the team and prepare for the up n coming game.

:barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

phpBB [video]

Anthor thing that strikes me with Unai Emery is that unlike wenger the gloryhole seeker who used to lap up all the media luvvy luvvy knobsucking sycophantic of the mediawhores - You can tell he just wants to get the fukc outta there and get on with the (real) job in hand and coach the team and prepare for the up n coming game.

:barscarf:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:20 am
Also wasn't brain dead Status Quo tribute act Robbie Savage in that team from about 96 or 97? It's like the cuntiness just won't end with these pricks. :censored: :lol:
Oh yes. Of course he was. Who could ever forget the player that one report I once read described as something along the lines of: "A player who looks like a child trying to play football whilst wearing an adult pair of clown shoes." How the fucking hell that prick is employed as a pundit these days is a fucking mystery.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

If this was last season or even the season before, with a chance to leapfrog tottnum and draw level with the chavs, we would be non starters, a complete capitulation under the "expectation & pressure" with Wenger nodding in understanding.

Well not anymore, Dick's boys are made of sterner stuff,........ I think........I hope.......are we......... :hmmthink: :hmmthink: :hmmthink:

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Off to this one tonight. First game since the Thierry comeback.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footb ... -goal.html

Celebrating another great man's birthday.

Chippy Jnr. Not Wenger.

GTG

Post by GTG »

Big game for us tonight.... Win and we go back into the top 4 and keep in the mix. Get sloppy and lose and it'll halt the real momentum we've built up.

I think we'll have to score at least twice because I can't see us keeping Leicester out.

Hope theres a decent atmosphere tonight the players deserve it.

COYG

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Chippy wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:10 pm

Chippy Jnr. Not Wenger.
Where in the absolute flying axe murdering van driving fuck have you been mate? :shock:

:lol: :wink:

Good to hear from you again. Hope Chippy Jr has a great night and a win. 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

xisstential wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:50 pm
If this was last season or even the season before, with a chance to leapfrog tottnum and draw level with the chavs, we would be non starters, a complete capitulation under the "expectation & pressure" with Wenger nodding in understanding.

Well not anymore, Dick's boys are made of sterner stuff,........ I think........I hope.......are we......... :hmmthink: :hmmthink: :hmmthink:
This 100% ^^. How many times over the last decade have we had the opportunity to leap frog a team or two and we just bottled it? At least twice a season. Every season. And always Wenger with the shit like "a leetle beet not prepared" or "a leetle beet pressure" or some such bollocks... :roll:

We may not do it tonight but I have far more belief that we can than I ever had during the last decade.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Chippy wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:10 pm

Chippy Jnr. Not Wenger.
I shall echo the eloquent words of the modulator DB, where the fuckety fuck have you been.

Hope chippy Jr has a great night and a resounding 4-1 to The Arsenal :barscarf:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

I suddenly have an awful feeling about this one!
It’s all going too well and 10 years of false dawns have left their mark!
Please be wrong! Come on you Gunnnnnners :barscarf: