Let's All Laugh At Man Utd! (Merged thread)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Let's All Laugh At Man Utd! (Merged thread)

Post by DB10GOONER »

Just read that Moron-hio has actually spent £360m in 2 years at manure. With sales that's a net outlay of £285m !! :shock: :coffeespit: And by "spent" I do mean "pissed up a wall". :D

He is an absolute busted flush as a manager. If there is someone in the league with more money then he ain't winning it. End of. And to think that spacktard ItchyBaba hailed this plank as a managerial genius.... :oops: :oops: :lol:

Moron-hio will engineer his latest "sacking" (with compensation) either next May or before. :roll: :censored:

Take it to the bank. :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:33 pm
Just read that Moron-hio has actually spent £360m in 2 years at manure. With sales that's a net outlay of £285m !! :shock: :coffeespit: And by "spent" I do mean "pissed up a wall". :D

He is an absolute busted flush as a manager. If there is someone in the league with more money then he ain't winning it. End of. And to think that spacktard ItchyBaba hailed this plank as a managerial genius.... :oops: :oops: :lol:

Moron-hio will engineer his latest "sacking" (with compensation) either next May or before. :roll: :censored:

That's letting him off lightly buddy - like them or not, clippity klopp and poxychino's on done far more having spent far less than the portugese c.unt. It used to be "moaninho the man that can guarantee you the league if you give him massive transfer budget", and now it's "moaninho the man who can spend almost half a billion and make a team even shittier than before" :lol: :lol: :lol:

SydneyGooner

Post by SydneyGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:

To be fair to Chucky though Mourinho did end up winning his third league title with Chelski during that season. Still I wouldn't call a cheque book manager like Mourinho a managerial genius.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:

:lol:

They said on sky his outlay was 400 million and juventus had spent 430 million when Maureen had said they need to spend a lot more to get to juventus's level :roll: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SydneyGooner wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:11 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

To be fair to Chucky though Mourinho did end up winning his third league title with Chelski during that season. Still I wouldn't call a cheque book manager like Mourinho a managerial genius.
"To be fair..." :roll:

You then just agreed with my point ffs. :x :roll:

:wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:24 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

They said on sky his outlay was 400 million and juventus had spent 430 million when Maureen had said they need to spend a lot more to get to juventus's level :roll: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:39 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

That's letting him off lightly buddy - like them or not, clippity klopp and poxychino's on done far more having spent far less than the portugese c.unt. It used to be "moaninho the man that can guarantee you the league if you give him massive transfer budget", and now it's "moaninho the man who can spend almost half a billion and make a team even shittier than before" :lol: :lol: :lol:
As much as I do not rate either Kloppity Klown or Jose-Lite Poxychinos as elite managers I have to agree with you there 100% and I'd have either as manager any day ahead of Moron-hio. If Moron-hio was managing the Mousers or the scum they'd be mid table.

SydneyGooner

Post by SydneyGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:33 pm
SydneyGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

All I'm saying is at the time it wasn't a particularly retarded thing to say. Mourinho was still Mourinho and not the busted flush he would turn out to be from the following season onwards.

:x :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SydneyGooner wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:57 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
SydneyGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

All I'm saying is at the time it wasn't a particularly retarded thing to say. Mourinho was still Mourinho and not the busted flush he would turn out to be from the following season onwards.

I (and a couple of others) at the time though were saying with the money that was coming into the game he was at his end even then. It was obvious to anyone with a brain. Moron-hio was never the future. He was as much a relic of the past as Wenger was.

Like everything else that arsehole ItchyBaba posted, it was all horseshit. :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

SydneyGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
SydneyGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

The point that is being missed here is that Maureen has ALWAYS been a Retard (and a cunnt). :proudtosay:

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

its hilarious that they are seven points below us, and they are behind wolves and Watford.

they have Everton, who have won their last three on the trot and are above them.

if they lose or draw on Sunday he'll get sacked i reckon - bring back giggsy :lol:

SydneyGooner

Post by SydneyGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:32 pm
SydneyGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
SydneyGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

I (and a couple of others) at the time though were saying with the money that was coming into the game he was at his end even then. It was obvious to anyone with a brain. Moron-hio was never the future. He was as much a relic of the past as Wenger was.

We're just going to have to agree to disagree. You're obviously letting your hate for Ike get in the way of what was a fairly reasonable thing to say at the time. He wasn't a busted flush back then whereas Wenger was well and truly finished for about 4-5 years. I detest the fucker too but ffs he ended up with the League and League Cup double that season.

SydneyGooner

Post by SydneyGooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:40 pm
SydneyGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
SydneyGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

The point that is being missed here is that Maureen has ALWAYS been a Retard (and a cunnt). :proudtosay:
No arguments from me on that end.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SydneyGooner wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:20 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
SydneyGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
SydneyGooner wrote:

We're just going to have to agree to disagree. You're obviously letting your hate for Ike get in the way of what was a fairly reasonable thing to say at the time. He wasn't a busted flush back then whereas Wenger was well and truly finished for about 4-5 years. I detest the fucker too but ffs he ended up with the League and League Cup double that season.
Take your patronising hat off. My dislike of the ItchyBaba tosser has nothing to do with it.

Moron-hio won those trophies at a club that bank rolled those wins.

The point itchy and you have both missed was he would not have been bankrolled like that at Arsenal. So how would he have been the future for us? Other clubs were starting to get pimped and thus he was losing the one advantage he has had everywhere he's won trophies: the ability to out spend his competitors. Anyone with half a brain could see that his time was coming to an end.

Wenger fell behind because his ego would not let him admit his ideas were wrong. Moron-hio fell behind because other teams could out spend him.

SydneyGooner

Post by SydneyGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:24 am
SydneyGooner wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:20 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
SydneyGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Take your patronising hat off. My dislike of the ItchyBaba tosser has nothing to do with it.

Moron-hio won those trophies at a club that bank rolled those wins.

The point itchy and you have both missed was he would not have been bankrolled like that at Arsenal. So how would he have been the future for us? Other clubs were starting to get pimped and thus he was losing the one advantage he has had everywhere he's won trophies: the ability to out spend his competitors. Anyone with half a brain could see that his time was coming to an end.

Wenger fell behind because his ego would not let him admit his ideas were wrong. Moron-hio fell behind because other teams could out spend him.

If your argument was about Mourinho being a potential successor to Wenger then I'm in full agreement with you that he's best was well behind him at the time and was never the future for us. At the time I think I was advocating for Simeone who is similar but superior to Mourinho.

I thought it was regarding Mourinho's standing as an all time great manager which can't be in doubt even if you disregard his first spell at the Chavs and his time now at ManUre where he was/is the epitome of a cheque book manager. For the most part he actually didn't spend as much during his time managing at all the other clubs he's won trophies at including his second spell with the Chavs.