Bendtner; The Leg-end

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: Bendtner; The Leg-end

Post by StuartL »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:06 pm
Tbh I'd take Flatts ahead of Bendtner any day. And I'm not talking Flatts in his prime. I'm talking about him now. :lol:

But, but “he’s got loads of pace” apparently

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:51 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:06 pm
Tbh I'd take Flatts ahead of Bendtner any day. And I'm not talking Flatts in his prime. I'm talking about him now. :lol:

But, but “he’s got loads of pace” apparently
:lol:

I think the guy that wrote that was in a wheelchair though. Context is everything. :wink:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

have a look at the great dane's superb scoring record for rosenborg, then have a look at mesut's impeccable assist record. it's all there.

stats tell us everything 8) :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:20 am
have a look at the great dane's superb scoring record for rosenborg, then have a look at mesut's impeccable assist record. it's all there.

stats tell us everything 8) :wink:
Well they certainly tell a few of you simpletons everything, Robbie. 8) :wink:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

Classy as ever, the Great Lord Bender has been arrested on suspicion of breaking a cab-driver's jaw.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GranadaJoe wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:20 am
Classy as ever, the Great Lord Bender has been arrested on suspicion of breaking a cab-driver's jaw.
He's at that point in his "career" :coffeespit: where he realises that he is not famous, but can act like a total arsehole and become infamous instead.... :oops: :roll: :censored:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

GranadaJoe wrote:
I bet it was the best punch ever in the history of punches though, Bendtner could have been a boxing champion but he decided to let Arsenal have the pleasure of his company for a few years instead.

The Arsenal Way

Post by The Arsenal Way »

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

The Arsenal Way wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:58 am
The Niklas Bendtner delusion.

https://thesefootballtimes.co/2018/09/1 ... -delusion/
An interesting article but it smacks of another reporter just playing into the post modernist ironic stupidity that is the "Lord Bendtner" meme. :oops: :roll:

Bendtner was never anything more than a poor to average striker. Not even good enough to end up at the perennial failure dumping ground that is Crystal Palace he ended up being effectively sacked for being an arsehole by Wolfsburg and crawled into the Norwegian league. I've played Sunday league games of a higher standard than the Norwegian league ffs. :oops: :lol:

Anyone that says shit like this about themselves is a moron:

“Within five years I want to be the top scorer in the Premier League and I want to be known as a world-class striker. And it will happen. Trust me, it will happen. I look around at other players, I see my own ability and I can’t see anything that tells me it won’t happen.” :oops: :lol:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

This brought a smile to my face. Happy Friday all.

I hope the judge can increase his sentence when the appeal fails :lol:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46076839

#lockhimup

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:14 pm
This brought a smile to my face. Happy Friday all.

I hope the judge can increase his sentence when the appeal fails :lol:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46076839

#lockhimup
It's like someone scooped up a badly damaged brain from the scene of a car crash and inserted a pair of legs into it and called it Niklas Bendtner. :wink:

Complete moron. :roll:

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:10 am
GranadaJoe wrote:
He's at that point in his "career" :coffeespit: where he realises that he is not famous, but can act like a total arsehole and become infamous instead.... :oops: :roll: :censored:
I can actually see him appearing on 'Im a celeb or celebrity big brother soon, talking to some other 'celebrity' about how tough his 50 days in prison was.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

When’s all’s said and done the two things I will remember about this useless sack of shit are:

1. Fluffing the chance to dump out that world class Barca team at the last minute in the Nou Camp; and

2. Scoring that thumping header to win the North London derby just after coming on when we got played off the park in 2007/08.

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

what a waste of talent - even if he was average, he could of had a very nicely paid career.

he was ruined by the ex-manager, who paid him 50 a grand a week and told him he was world class :banghead:

if you look at the others in that group, nearly all of their careers plummeted almost immediately after leaving The Arsenal - they all ended up in turkey, china, south America etc but each one was on 55-70 grand a week.

i still believe that any of bentdner, eboue, denilson, pak chu yung, squillaci, almunia, etc etc could of been better'd by a championship player in each position at half the cost.

80 million the fraud spunked on wages for that lot.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

What a moron, put it this way - for all his arrogance and big talk if he does do time, he'll leave the clink with a sphincter like a "Broken Cat Flap" ( © DB ) :wink: