The 'I told you so' EU referendum - Officially the Worst Thread Ever

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.

Remain or leave

Remain
37%
Leave
63%

Total votes: 81

Gunner Rob

Re: The 'I told you so' EU referendum - Officially the Worst Thread Ever

Post by Gunner Rob »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:45 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:42 pm
Herd wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:49 am
Gunner Rob wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:42 am
A11M11 wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:44 am
Channel 4 news JUly 2018. :- But more importantly, the companies that do supply the bulk of UK patients – even with products manufactured overseas – have told us that they don’t expect significant problems with supply in the event of a no-deal Brexit.
its not just the supply of medicines that will be the problem.
as the UK becomes poorer a lot of medicines will become unaffordable for the NHS.

the cancer saving drugs will increasingly only be affordable if you pay for them.
This is probably the most ludicrous post Ive seen ,Rob if we are out of the Eu we can refuse to acknowledge patents and make our own generic versions of any drug we want !
RUBBISH !

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/ ... y-13676824

What you won't be aware of because it is being hushed up is that medication stocks are running low already.
Major pharmaceutical companies aren’t releasing drugs, because of the uncertainty over Brexit.

Sorry I do try and stay out of this, I do, but sometimes I am weak and just give in. So what happens to us all when the EU cuts off our oxygen supply.....we're all gonna die....doomed....doomed I tell you. FFS.
this is the basic problem with Brexit - referring to the EU as "them"
the UK is one of the major countries "in the EU" "WE" help to set most of the EU rules that have benefitted the UK over the time in which we have been members.

WE are not going to cut off our own oxygen supply :D :wink:

The Arsenal Way

Post by The Arsenal Way »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:
Herd wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:
A11M11 wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:44 am
Channel 4 news JUly 2018. :- But more importantly, the companies that do supply the bulk of UK patients – even with products manufactured overseas – have told us that they don’t expect significant problems with supply in the event of a no-deal Brexit.
as the UK becomes poorer a lot of medicines will become unaffordable for the NHS.

the cancer saving drugs will increasingly only be affordable if you pay for them.
This is probably the most ludicrous post Ive seen ,Rob if we are out of the Eu we can refuse to acknowledge patents and make our own generic versions of any drug we want !
RUBBISH !

What you won't be aware of because it is being hushed up is that medication stocks are running low already.
Major pharmaceutical companies aren’t releasing drugs, because of the uncertainty over Brexit.

Sorry I do try and stay out of this, I do, but sometimes I am weak and just give in. So what happens to us all when the EU cuts off our oxygen supply.....we're all gonna die....doomed....doomed I tell you. FFS.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Stop with yer scaremongering

The Arsenal Way

Post by The Arsenal Way »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:56 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:
Herd wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:

RUBBISH !

this is the basic problem with Brexit - referring to the EU as "them"
the UK is one ohttp://forum.onlinegooner.com/posting.php?mode=reply&f=1&t=39443#f the major countries "in the EU" "WE" help to set most of the EU rules that have benefitted the UK over the time in which we have been members.

WE are not going to cut off our own oxygen supply :D :wink:
WE? Rob. WE dance to THEIR tune mate. EU is a disease....WE voted NOT to be a part of the problem.

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Tell you what Rob , could you list the benefits that we have had . Please do not come up with the peace bit because that was down to Nato.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Look at France at the moment, i'm sure all those protesters are more than aware of the benefits of being in the EU, or are we just going to call them right wing Neo-Nazis and ignore them too.... you think that Brexit is fucking us up believe you me when i say what follows in France will make Brexit look like a kiddies tea party, and for those not paying attention it is now spreading to Belgium too.

Now i know the pro EU members are going to say this has nothing to do with the EU but it has, after all the EU are already demanding raises to members payments to make up for the loss of revenue from the UK, so that means without our money the EU struggles to make its budgets work which means we were paying more than we should have had to otherwise the money they have left would be enough to cover us leaving.... but you know we never over paid the EU accordng to some

These taxes that are planned and in some cases already being raised across the EU nations, stealth taxes if you will, are going to cause serious issues for member states but it is all the nasty Brexiteers fault for not wanting to keep paying over the odds for the benefit of other nations :roll:

Those who voted to remain in the EU are completely and utterly blind, and did not know what they voted for, but i'll allow them to continue to delude themselves into thinking the EU as it is now is the same EU it will be in 5 years time or 10 years time, after all the organisation is exactly the same as it was when we last had a referendum on it, in the 1970's.....

Oh and on the pharmacuticals issue there are often supply and demand issues, there are very good reasons for this, however the reason it is a big issue right now and not in the last 10 years when there has been supply availability shortages is because at this moment in time it can be used for project fear, and yet in 2013 and 2008 when there were drops in available supply and shortages of specific drugs I dont even remember it being mentioned.... i wonder why :rubchin:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

The high percentage of prescription drugs are now generically sourced and a lot of these come from India , Isreal and the UK. With a bit of decent purchasing it shouldn't be a problem.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

The Arsenal Way wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:09 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:
Herd wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:

RUBBISH !

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Stop with yer scaremongering

Scaremongering :lol: Scaremongering :lol: I'll give you fucking scaremongering :lol:

Did you know that over here in sunny herts ever since the vote to Brexit we've had our oxygen levels cut in half. We're in recession, the sky fell in and the babies are all dying. It's a living hell I tell you, a living hell. This is not scaremongering, it's all true, honest guv :lol:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:12 am
Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:42 pm
She is a complete fucking idiot. Her advisers are complete fucking idiots too.

Only complete fucking idiots could have thrown away the lead they had before the last General Election.

A political cartoonist was on Sky earlier and said that people are confusing 'admiration' and 'pity' when speaking about the complete fucking idiot for some reason. He was spot on.

probably a bit over the top.

Sorry, but I think that I am being proved right that she is a complete fucking idiot :lol: Not only a complete fucking idiot but a dangerous fucking idiot too.....whichever side of Brexit you are on :shock: She is going to go down in history as the joint worst ever PM along with Gordon Brown.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

As I have said before the fantasy Brexit that several on here want just does not exist,
It was quite clear on the ballot paper - do you want to leave or stay in the EU. Theresa May has delivered on this and if her deal is voted on by MPs then you have your Brexit. I will accept that - it is called living in a Parliamentary democracy.

However there does not seem to be a great deal of enthusiasm for this deal, now that the realities of Brexit are made clear. Ok then we just stop Article 50 and the get back to normal. Job done.

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

I think most right thinking Brexiteers ( cue facietious remarks ) would favour this . https://www.facebook.com/GreatBrexitDeb ... cwNjU3NTc/

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

A11M11 wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:37 am
I think most right thinking Brexiteers ( cue facietious remarks ) would favour this . https://www.facebook.com/GreatBrexitDeb ... cwNjU3NTc/
as I have just said, the time for playing fantasy Brexit is over.
if you want your Brexit then there is a deal on the table that just needs to be approved by MPs.

if this fails tomorrow you can forget all about ANY form of Brexit.
There is just not the interest in the country - I see a pathetic 3,000 turned up for a pro Brexit march yesterday :lol: :lol:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

oh dear, sounds like the Brexit vote has been called OFF.

OK Brexiteers get going with your rioting :popcorn:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

I see a pathetic 3,000 turned up for a pro Brexit march yesterday.
OK Brexiteers get going with your rioting

You know that's not going to happen because most of the people that are anti the Eu are sensible working people that do not live within London's confines and have their lives to live without taking off to the capital for an egotistical flag waving rally as your lot will
Once it was obvious that the rally was to be dominated by the new UKIP with Tommy Robinson at the helm , very few were going to support it. Especially as the your loony lot decided to hold an opposing one at the same time the risk of violence from both sides just made it not worth the time and trouble.
Anyway once Antifa and Momentum turned up the anticipated violence happened and the more sensible people were proved right to stay away.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

A11M11 wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:45 pm
I see a pathetic 3,000 turned up for a pro Brexit march yesterday.
OK Brexiteers get going with your rioting

You know that's not going to happen because most of the people that are anti the Eu are sensible working people that do not live within London's confines and have their lives to live without taking off to the capital for an egotistical flag waving rally as your lot will
Once it was obvious that the rally was to be dominated by the new UKIP with Tommy Robinson at the helm , very few were going to support it. Especially as the your loony lot decided to hold an opposing one at the same time the risk of violence from both sides just made it not worth the time and trouble.
Anyway once Antifa and Momentum turned up the anticipated violence happened and the more sensible people were proved right to stay away.
even if that is the case that's very true of people who are pro the EU too.

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

But you did not have Robinson's people leading your march and becoming a target.