THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by augie »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:09 pm
falkirk goon wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:01 pm
goonersid wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:41 pm
augie wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:31 pm
The old c.unt is getting more senile with each passing day :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/7774639/ ... es-future/
:lol: He should be sectioned under the mental health act!!
:oops: :lol: :lol: what an absolute fucking crackpot :lol: :lol:
to be fair a robot probably could have done a better job than Wenger last season :lol:

Artificial intelligence would be better than no intelligence at all :lol: :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

Well it seems that the market for washed up egotistical, senile old managers isnt quite what we expected it to be :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... utive-role

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

May the cun.t fail BIG time wherever he goes.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46479522

"Since I don't compete any more, I get a trophy every week,"

His arrogance shows no sign of ending :roll:

Cannon

Post by Cannon »

Was watching a few videos of his farewell speech on youtube earlier and I have to say I don't miss him one bit :D

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

Cannon wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:37 am
Was watching a few videos of his farewell speech on youtube earlier and I have to say I don't miss him one bit :D
why ? why would you do that ?

i can't even look at him.

he's a thief and he knows it.

Cannon

Post by Cannon »

clockender1 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:25 pm
Cannon wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:37 am
why ? why would you do that ?

i can't even look at him.

he's a thief and he knows it.
I don't know actually :lol: I was watching something and it popped up on my recommended videos. I always wondered to myself 'in the future would I look back at him and have a different view' and today I realised the answer is no. I was sitting there so relieved he's not here anymore and I still can't stand him :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

I can just picture it now -

Holly asks him what would he do if he was given a juicy stead steak to eat there, and dear old arsole wenger tells her that he would give it back :lol: :lol:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/7948380/ ... celebrity/

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Has he even been seen in attendance at any of our matches home or away this season? Don’t remember the camera panning to him in the stands at any game?

SydneyGooner

Post by SydneyGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:37 pm
Has he even been seen in attendance at any of our matches home or away this season? Don’t remember the camera panning to him in the stands at any game?
Thank fuck he hasn't tbh. He should be banned from ever setting foot into the Emirates till next season at the earliest.

Post by 1989 »

rodders999 wrote:
He was sacked and is still bitter, 100%.

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

1989 wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:54 am
rodders999 wrote:
And yet he earned seven million a year for a part time job :banghead:

The media are starting to realize how wrong they were about him, hence the laughing gas stories, questioning dicks training methods and the latest gem - our squad isn't big enough to ' compete' with the fixture list this winter.

Well, fuck a duck, as if we didn't know that one for the last ten years - it's not like we ever had a winter collapse before is it ? :rubchin:

The media had already written the script for us - struggle all year, and scrape 6th taking 3-4 years to rebuild at the minimum, NOT thrive and challenge for third this year and the title next year.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

clockender1 wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:08 pm
1989 wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

The media are starting to realize how wrong they were about him, hence the laughing gas stories, questioning dicks training methods and the latest gem - our squad isn't big enough to ' compete' with the fixture list this winter.

Well, fuck a duck, as if we didn't know that one for the last ten years - it's not like we ever had a winter collapse before is it ? :rubchin:

The media had already written the script for us - struggle all year, and scrape 6th taking 3-4 years to rebuild at the minimum, NOT thrive and challenge for third this year and the title next year.

I saw TOF being interviewed a month ago and he was banging on about how he hadn't watched any of our games since he left...which I thought a little strange seeing as how he invented the club and built the new stadium single handedly etc. Now I haven't managed any of that during my 40 odd years of supporting the club but somehow I still manage to watch all of our games :rubchin:

You're right about the media having our season mapped out for us but they will get bored with their narrative if we keep it together so that's on Dick and the players to keep producing the goods. The new guys, in particular Sokratis, Torreira and Lichsteiner all have backbones so that along with the ability of the forwards gives us the basis for a solid season even if we are in transition.

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

I don't want to jinx it, but the media are predicting a winter collapse that was mostly if not fully a result of Wenger seeing the wheels about to come off and doing fuck all about it. it was always a slow motion car crash through winter with nearly every person on here seeing it coming and knew what needed adding/changing while wenger did nothing.

Why would they think the Dick will also do nothing to change if we hit a slow decline :?:

Post by 1989 »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:20 pm
clockender1 wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:08 pm
1989 wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

I saw TOF being interviewed a month ago and he was banging on about how he hadn't watched any of our games since he left...which I thought a little strange seeing as how he invented the club and built the new stadium single handedly etc. Now I haven't managed any of that during my 40 odd years of supporting the club but somehow I still manage to watch all of our games :rubchin:

You're right about the media having our season mapped out for us but they will get bored with their narrative if we keep it together so that's on Dick and the players to keep producing the goods. The new guys, in particular Sokratis, Torreira and Lichsteiner all have backbones so that along with the ability of the forwards gives us the basis for a solid season even if we are in transition.
All those comments about how he's an Arsenal fan and yet hasn't watched any of our games. :lol:

Once a fraud always a fraud.