Europa League (merged thread)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
The Arsenal Way

Re: Europa League (merged thread)

Post by The Arsenal Way »

Scum v Dortmund
Schalke v $hiteh
Maureen v PSG
Victims v Bayern
Atletico v Juve
Lyon v Barcawhorecheating cants
Roma ass stabbing cants v Porto
Ajax v R Madrid

Maureens lot to park the bus and still be beaten by 5 goals?

augie

Post by augie »

Bate fcuking borislov again :roll: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

The Arsenal Way

chavs racist scum v malmo
Lazio v Sevilla
The Arsenal v Bate lol lol lol

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

tough place to go, but should come through

The Arsenal Way

Gunner Rob wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:30 pm
tough place to go, but should come through
snaarrrf. :lol:
Just about as easy as it gets, other than Malmo

Ziegler1988

Post by Ziegler1988 »

BATE boys again

augie

Post by augie »

Bizarre moment of the whole draw was when they were drawing out the opponents for sporting lisbon - even though they knew (cos of their same country rules) that the opponent left that they could face was villareal, they still used the little plastic (kinder) egg and insisted on showing the piece of paper with villareal's name on it even though they had already announced that it had to be them :roll: :oops: :oops:

The Arsenal Way

Ziegler1988 wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:31 pm
BATE boys again
BATE boys........just like playing the local yokels from n17

augie

Post by augie »

I think that it is high time that some club launched a legal challenge contesting these draws - yet again we have had a draw where it was announced beforehand that russian teams would not be drawing against ukranian teams. What happened to their own rules that there can be no politicical interference in football ? If teresa may intefered with how any of the english clubs were being run (as if she would have the time :lol: :lol: ), uefa and fifa rules dictate that said club would be suspended, then why are these clubs allowed in european competition if it is not safe for them to be drawn against each other ? Throw both the commie b.stards out I say 8)

The Arsenal Way

augie wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:33 pm
Bizarre moment of the whole draw was when they were drawing out the opponents for sporting lisbon - even though they knew (cos of their same country rules) that the opponent left that they could face was villareal, they still used the little plastic (kinder) egg and insisted on showing the piece of paper with villareal's name on it even though they had already announced that it had to be them :roll: :oops: :oops:
Conspiracy theorist, or just too pedantic? :lol:

The Arsenal Way

augie wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:39 pm
I think that it is high time that some club launched a legal challenge contesting these draws - yet again we have had a draw where it was announced beforehand that russian teams would not be drawing against ukranian teams. What happened to their own rules that there can be no politicical interference in football ? If teresa may intefered with how any of the english clubs were being run (as if she would have the time :lol: :lol: ), uefa and fifa rules dictate that said club would be suspended, then why are these clubs allowed in european competition if it is not safe for them to be drawn against each other ? Throw both the commie b.stards out I say 8)
yup.
conspiracy theorist :wink:

augie

Post by augie »

The Arsenal Way wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:40 pm
augie wrote:
yup.

Nope, but I dont think that it is a fair system - they threw english clubs out of european football cos of hooliganism and safety issues, but yet these clubs are allowed be kept apart based on political issues between their countries :roll: I argued the same point when we had our last away game in the group and the safety of players and fans was in doubt, plus they wouldnt issue a visa to mikki (they would have had a better chance if he was playing :lol: ) cos of politicical problems

The Arsenal Way

augie wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:54 pm
The Arsenal Way wrote:
augie wrote:
yup.

Nope, but I dont think that it is a fair system - they threw english clubs out of european football cos of hooliganism and safety issues, but yet these clubs are allowed be kept apart based on political issues between their countries :roll: I argued the same point when we had our last away game in the group and the safety of players and fans was in doubt, plus they wouldnt issue a visa to mikki (they would have had a better chance if he was playing :lol: ) cos of politicical problems

Okay.
So we can agree that....
it's all bent then?
Who would have thunk it ?
:barscarf: :shock: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

The Arsenal Way wrote:
augie wrote:
yup.

That's the trouble with conspiracy theorists they always think there is something going on behind their backs.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

The Arsenal Way wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:34 pm
Ziegler1988 wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:31 pm
BATE boys again
BATE boys........just like playing the local yokels from n17

That's a tad harsh on the Bate boys mate :D :wink: