Chelsea fans at it again

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
nut flush gooner

Re: Chelsea fans at it again

Post by nut flush gooner »

There are two anti-semitic songs one that goes to the tune of one man went to mow, the other one singing the blues that I know Chelsea fans (and unfortunately arsenal in the past) sung historically.

This song that was apparently audible around the stadium wasn't as severe, but to do it in a place like Hungary just shows a lack of brains. I get the feeling Chelsea fans are trying to ramp their rivalry up with Spurs to the same level as ours, and of course that will never work. Even if some of their twatty fans say their game against the spuds is the biggest derby in London.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Apparently some of them unveiled a Nazi themed banner in Hungary during the week. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... -trip.html

The faces are blurred so I can only assume that it's being held up by John Terry and his family.

Herd

Post by Herd »

Chelsea had a lot of racists in the 80s and 90s. I've seen pics of them with the entire away end with nazi salutes. Most are gone but they were the backbone of the BNP and c18 back in the day yet despite this they still had Black Jim and Black Willey who still ran with them and didn't seem to care. Despite not having an organised racist element we still had Charlie sargeant who was a prominent C18 bod . He didn't go much and never came back after he was outed on TV . West Ham had the other BNP following in London Leeds Pompey and Stoke were also active.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:46 pm
shu wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:31 pm
nut flush gooner wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:24 am
Herd wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:16 am
I see the sense of humour bypass op was a huge success eh !
Sorry, Herd didn't realise it was a wisecrack.
Nut Thrush , you really get on my tits . you pencil necked spacker ! (sorry mods but that is only a soft dig )
Wind your neck in. Good to see the mods doing their jobs as usual.
Just can't help yourself can you? :oops: :roll: If we were to ban everyone for personal insults you'd be gone years ago. So why don't you wind your neck in.

And if you are going to report someone at least get the reason right. I don't see why you reported shu and gave the reason as "The message contains links to illegal or pirated software".

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:42 pm
nut flush gooner wrote:
shu wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:
Herd wrote:
Nut Thrush , you really get on my tits . you pencil necked spacker ! (sorry mods but that is only a soft dig )
Just can't help yourself can you? :oops: :roll: If we were to ban everyone for personal insults you'd be gone years ago. So why don't you wind your neck in.

And if you are going to report someone at least get the reason right. I don't see why you reported shu and gave the reason as "The message contains links to illegal or pirated software".
When have I ever referred to anyone with language like this? You're so biased towards certain posters it's unreal. Haven't got a clue what you are talking about in your second para.

The Arsenal Way

Post by The Arsenal Way »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:42 pm
nut flush gooner wrote:
shu wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:
Herd wrote:

Busted Flush, much?
Oh, the irony
:roll:

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

nut flush gooner wrote:
shu wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:
Herd wrote:

Grow a backbone. That was the mildest insult ever :roll:

Herd

Post by Herd »

No-one likes a Grass Nut Flush ,and especially not in Islington where they are classed in the same Bracket as Child Molesters and rapists !
Such cowardice makes me chuckle though ! :barscarf: :barscarf:
Disgrace to the Arsenal !