Dippers A Sat 1730

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Dippers A Sat 1730

Post by DB10GOONER »

xisstential wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:25 pm
Mcmanaman ,,,,,if this Liverpool team want to be talked about in the annals of history......For what, winning the PL once in 20 attempts?? They really are thick as pigshit. I remember Carragher saying that every kid in Britain should learn about the Hillsborough tragedy in school. Yea...like don't go to a game unless you have a ticket....And don't push walls over onto other people. IDIOTS!!
The entire club is built on cuntiness. Their murdering fans with the bizarre victim complex. Their ex players. The fucking hideous media love in. The silly Klown Kùnt with the fucking retarded teeth. All cùnts. :censored:

John F

Post by John F »

xisstential wrote:
Mcmanaman ,,,,,if this Liverpool team want to be talked about in the annals of history......For what, winning the PL once in 20 attempts?? They really are thick as pigshit. I remember Carragher saying that every kid in Britain should learn about the Hillsborough tragedy in school. Yea...like don't go to a game unless you have a ticket....And don't push walls over onto other people. IDIOTS!!
And throwing rocks at coaches.

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

BFG4 wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:24 pm
I would have taken anyone as manager over Wenger(and thank fuck he is gone) but anyone trying to say we have improved is delusional. We would have been 6th under him and find ourselves 5th under Emery - mainly due to Man United's shitness. This season is heading down the shitter and the depressing part is that between now and May, we have the FA cup and the EL to keep us going and league games are going to become meaningless :(
Im not having this. We are 4 months into a new managers tenure and even if we where mid table no one should moan. This side is a Wenger side, the defence arent good enough and we need to clearly bring in 2 or 3 players that can defend properly. Judge an Emery side after three transfer windows, not after making knee jerk comments when we get turned over by the champions elect.

This is what people wanted change, have some patience ffs. It took Klopp 3 seasons to get to this stage.

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

Didn’t expect a result but I hoped the banter era had passed, that was as embarrassing as any of the shite wanker presided over, woeful from front to back, licshitener is a disaster, zero pace and positional sense, zero creativity in midfield, no width or crossing ability in the team, there has to be some players in the under 21’s. We can use instead of the likes of Iwobshite and Mustafi

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

We seriously need a proper defensive coach and UE needs to get it into his head that we are not going to outscore teams because that is his biggest failing in my opinion.

He came to the club saying he'd rather win 4-3 than 1-0 and i think that is exactly what he is trying to do, unfortunately we are unable to create goals in the same way that other teams like the Victims and Shitty can and our defence is much more prone to mistakes than any of the other top 8 than the Mancscum before today.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Bindippers are modern day Newcastle of the 90s. A team who have had everything go their way for months , a manager who has no history of winning anything and makes everything about him and a media obsession. They'll finish in much the same way, winning nothing.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Oh dear - how wrong was I. Thought we would put up more of a fight and avoid the sort of widely tipped rout that this ended up being

No knee jerks from me - at the start of the season I knew we had no chance of the top four and probably little chance of a trophy so we are where we are. The goal for me this season is to see what the manager learns from days like this and much of the past month. The previous c.unt didn't learn a thing from days like this hence multiple batterings at top clubs playing the same old tired tactics which frankly have led us to where we are at today. Don't get me wrong - if 2 years later Dick is still sending out teams playing like they did today, I will be the first to say 'what the fuck' but I only hope he takes days like today and uses it wisely to assess who has no future at this club and exactly what he is going to strengthen in January and next Summer.

Ramsey and Ozil will take approaching 500k per week off the wage bill and for the equivalent sum we should be able to sign 4-5 players who will offer more to a team that wants to play Dick's way. However, we all know that without at least 2 decent CBs there will be nowhere near enough stability to get anywhere near a top four finish any time soon and that has to be the priority for the next transfer windows.

Our board have led us into this mess - sadly I don't have the confidence in them to get us out of it. FFS if Josh Kroenke hadn't got his arse over to London we would still probably have Wenger at the helm

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:06 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:04 pm
On the positive side this pretty much ends the scums title challenge :barscarf:
They never had a title challenge. Every fucking season for the last 3 years we've had hysterical Gooners on here embarrassing themselves with the "this is the year" rubbish. :oops: :lol:
Tottenham are their own worst enemies and self combust after an unbeaten league run.
If we are not careful we will be replicating them!.... :-P

Sarri got it spot on he actually stated "Tottenham had no fucking chance of winning the league" in his best Angliano! :lol:

I'll get over the beating tonight as long as those fuckers get fuck all..... :wink:

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:37 pm
BFG4 wrote:
I would have taken anyone as manager over Wenger(and thank fuck he is gone) but anyone trying to say we have improved is delusional. We would have been 6th under him and find ourselves 5th under Emery - mainly due to Man United's shitness. This season is heading down the shitter and the depressing part is that between now and May, we have the FA cup and the EL to keep us going and league games are going to become meaningless :(
Im not having this. We are 4 months into a new managers tenure and even if we where mid table no one should moan. This side is a Wenger side, the defence arent good enough and we need to clearly bring in 2 or 3 players that can defend properly. Judge an Emery side after three transfer windows, not after making knee jerk comments when we get turned over by the champions elect.

This is what people wanted change, have some patience ffs. It took Klopp 3 seasons to get to this stage.
You have missed my point, we could be 17th and i would still be delighted Wenger has gone, but there is a difference in saying "we need to be patient" and pretending we have vastly improved(as some have done). Also, i can forgive defensive lapses, due to the defenders at our disposal, but some of it is clearly down to not being coached properly. I'm going to give Emery a chance, but lets not pretend a ford KA is a ferrari.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Arsenal manager Unai Emery, speaking to BT Sport: "I think we started well with the first goal and then they had the difference with attacking moments, determination and quality. We couldn't stop this moment.

"The second half we wanted to little by little impose ourselves to find one goal but another penalty closed the match. [It is a] Bad result. This loss we can use to be better.

"We know we need to defensively get better.

"Liverpool have progressed a lot and it is an example for us. We need to do this progress."

This is what gives me hope - I don't believe its hollow words. The guy doesn't have the security the previous cock had from glories past and knows he has to start sorting that ragbag defence out quick smart. Hope today proves to be a blessing in disguise in some ways. Watching Koscielny unable to win an aerial ball against Shaqiri, and looking at players like Xhaka, Mustafi and Sokratis who simply don't have the pace to play against teams like Liverpool must have stood out like a sore thumb to an intelligent coach today. Lets hope so

Clash

Post by Clash »

greengooner wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:39 pm
Didn’t expect a result but I hoped the banter era had passed, that was as embarrassing as any of the shite wanker presided over, woeful from front to back, licshitener is a disaster, zero pace and positional sense, zero creativity in midfield, no width or crossing ability in the team, there has to be some players in the under 21’s. We can use instead of the likes of Iwobshite and Mustafi
I was thinking the exact same thing.

I probably got carried away with the 4-2 win over Spurs but I really thought these sort of performances were a thing of the past and there was a restored pride and aggression to out game.

That today was really fucking bad though. As bad as anything under Wenger ... and its been coming looking at the last few games. And I'm not sure if I am overrating Rob Holding here but I doubt we would have seen this if he hadnt got injured. Not saying we wouldnt have lost but the defending has been absolutely terrible since he's been out ... and it wasnt that great before he was out.

I am not confident we can win one the of the cups so I would happily fast forward to the summer right now. Think the rest of this season is gonna feel like a real slog. A real pity because I was starting to enjoy things again.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:29 pm
xisstential wrote:
The entire club is built on cuntiness. Their murdering fans with the bizarre victim complex. Their ex players. The fucking hideous media love in. The silly Klown Kùnt with the fucking retarded teeth. All cùnts. :censored:
What do you think of them though :lol: :lol: :lol:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

nut flush gooner wrote:
BFG4 wrote:

That's bollocks Nutty, we're half a season in not a few games and the defence is getting worse not better. Yes they are mainly Wenger players but if what you are saying is true then AW can't be blamed for the mistakes made when they were playing for him. UE is the manager and as i've said before the problems with the defence are more often than not positional or tactical. These are professional football players yet some of them are playing like school boys.

Lichsteiner is one of the most experienced players in the EPL yet constantly gets caught out or makes individual mistakes, the guy has nearly 20 years playing experience and should know his job inside and out, yes his legs have gone but he should be able to compensate for that so either he is shit or he is getting the wrong message from the coach.

People need to get used to the idea that just because he is not AW doesn't mean that UE gets a free pass. He has inherited a shit team there is no doubt about this but that is no excuse to go away from home and get totally obliterated by the Victims, i could have accepted being beaten today but the way we played was embarrassing and he is as much to blame as the players.

nut flush gooner

BFG4 wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:50 pm
nut flush gooner wrote:
BFG4 wrote:

You have missed my point, we could be 17th and i would still be delighted Wenger has gone, but there is a difference in saying "we need to be patient" and pretending we have vastly improved(as some have done). Also, i can forgive defensive lapses, due to the defenders at our disposal, but some of it is clearly down to not being coached properly. I'm going to give Emery a chance, but lets not pretend a ford KA is a ferrari.
But we have improved, although the performance was tepid today we have had games this season where the team played with an intensity we havent seen for years, remember not 3 weeks ago Spurs couldnt live with us in the league. There are signs that the team is turning a corner there is no doubt about that. We do have a lot of work to do to sort the defence out, players need to be shipped out and perhaps we need to take a risk with the young 18 year old lad this season to see if he is good enough. Mustafi and xhaka can fuck off as far as I am concerned.

We went into this game with a makeshift defence, our two best defenders ie holding and monreal are injured. Our captain still isnt fit.

nut flush gooner

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:52 pm
nut flush gooner wrote:
BFG4 wrote:

That's bollocks Nutty, we're half a season in not a few games and the defence is getting worse not better. Yes they are mainly Wenger players but if what you are saying is true then AW can't be blamed for the mistakes made when they were playing for him. UE is the manager and as i've said before the problems with the defence are more often than not positional or tactical. These are professional football players yet some of them are playing like school boys.

Lichsteiner is one of the most experienced players in the EPL yet constantly gets caught out or makes individual mistakes, the guy has nearly 20 years playing experience and should know his job inside and out, yes his legs have gone but he should be able to compensate for that so either he is shit or he is getting the wrong message from the coach.

People need to get used to the idea that just because he is not AW doesn't mean that UE gets a free pass. He has inherited a shit team there is no doubt about this but that is no excuse to go away from home and get totally obliterated by the Victims, i could have accepted being beaten today but the way we played was embarrassing and he is as much to blame as the players.
Did Emery buy Lichsteiner? He was intended as a squad player to fill in for bellerin and possibly play centre back if we needed him. As things stand our half decent defenders have all got injured, so that isnt Emerys fault. These players are by and large wenger defenders, they have loads of bad habits like trying to play the ball out of defence when they should be booting the ball into row z, especially away from home.

We need to give it 3 transfer windows before we judge the manager imo. Moaning before we have a real Emery side out, is just knee jerk as I said before and just a tad fickle. Remember we are still in touch with fourth place.