Let's All Laugh At Man Utd! (Merged thread)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: Let's All Laugh At Man Utd! (Merged thread)

Post by StuartL »

CloakedGooner wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:10 pm
I already see some of these morons hailing Sol(whatever his name is) after hammering Cardiff tonight. Utter tools :roll:
He’s got to be inline for manager of the season ?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I still remember the diving, cheating dirty little cun.t getting Sol Campbell sent of by diving and rolling around like a beeatch. :box:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

StuartL wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:03 am
CloakedGooner wrote:
I already see some of these morons hailing Sol(whatever his name is) after hammering Cardiff tonight. Utter tools :roll:
Didn't they go through all this when sex pest Giggs took over for a month or whatever when Moyes got sacked and they beat about to be relegated Norwich? About a week later they got beaten by nearly relegated Sunderland. I can't quite see how the cunty-faced snide shit bag who got sacked by Cardiff is going to do anything other than worse than Maureen.

augie

Post by augie »

StuartL wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:03 am
CloakedGooner wrote:

Last nights reporting of the game on ssn was truly shameful - they compared stats like amount of possession, number of shots etc and compared it to their average so far this season and lauded the improvement straight away under the new boss .... it was against cardiff ffs :roll: :banghead: :banghead:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Saw a few videos on social media of plastic Manx’s who thought it would be a good idea to sit in the home end and cheer United. Of all the grounds to do that then Cardiff wouldn’t be towards the top of my list. They’re a nasty little club. But very funny to see these morons taking a complete pasting :lol:

I see Peter Schmeichel has thrown his hat into the ring for the DoF job. Unfortunately as a club they are too sensible to give it to a bloke who has spent 15 years in retirement doing no coaching or club-based work at all but has one of the biggest egos around. Probably.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

northbank123 wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:43 pm
Saw a few videos on social media of plastic Manx’s who thought it would be a good idea to sit in the home end and cheer United. Of all the grounds to do that then Cardiff wouldn’t be towards the top of my list. They’re a nasty little club. But very funny to see these morons taking a complete pasting :lol:

I see Peter Schmeichel has thrown his hat into the ring for the DoF job. Unfortunately as a club they are too sensible to give it to a bloke who has spent 15 years in retirement doing no coaching or club-based work at all but has one of the biggest egos around. Probably.

I think his views on black people would also make him more suitable for a role at Chelsea.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Arsenal 22 match unbeaten run put down to the fact they only beat the likes of Cardiff, Huddersfield and Bournemouth..Manchester United have seen the second coming , the rebirth of the greatest club manager ever, the return to the glory days....all because they beat Cardiff, Huddersfield and Bournemouth.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Bradywasking wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:52 am
Arsenal 22 match unbeaten run put down to the fact they only beat the likes of Cardiff, Huddersfield and Bournemouth..Manchester United have seen the second coming , the rebirth of the greatest club manager ever, the return to the glory days....all because they beat Cardiff, Huddersfield and Bournemouth.
Double standards all over the meeja BWK :oops: just like when we were enduring le fartpipes last few years..Be careful what you wish for..look at what he's done for your club..he has the right to choose when he goes..Arsenal fans are ungrateful brats etc etc.Then the minute manure citeh chavs dippers go on a bad run it's the manager has to go! :lol: meeja ringpieces.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

falkirk goon wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:54 am
Bradywasking wrote:
Double standards all over the meeja BWK :oops: just like when we were enduring le fartpipes last few years..Be careful what you wish for..look at what he's done for your club..he has the right to choose when he goes..Arsenal fans are ungrateful brats etc etc.Then the minute manure citeh chavs dippers go on a bad run it's the manager has to go! :lol: meeja ringpieces.
Bang on both of you. Careful though or we'll have some supposed Gooners on here demanding we respect this new elite manager Solskjaer!
:lol: :roll:

augie

Post by augie »

Such is my current state of fear that if I was offered a deal right now, that the mighty AFC will finish the season in 17th place but manure would finish below them and the victims would not win the league, then I would probably take that deal :oops: :oops: Last sunday I had an argument with a bellend manure fan and a victims fan who both dissed our team and said that the manure team is better than ours when everyone is fit - I went through both teams player for player and said that the only one's that would def make our team are de gea and rashford, whilst sanchez and/or martial MIGHT get in. Those stupid w*ankers had the fucking cheek to tell me that ashley young, luke shaw, matic and pogba would make our team :shock: :shock: Are they having a fcuking laff ?? As bad as our defence is, not one of their defenders would get in unless shaw stayed away from the cakes and got himself fit. Pogba is a player that a large percentage of manure fans want rid, and almost all manure fans want matic dropped :roll: The manure supporting clown even named two of their players that would make our team (mata was one and I cant think of the other), who cant even make their worst line-up in decades :roll:

I am now seriously worried that these c.unts will finish above us - that fear isnt based on them winning their games under the norwegian midget, but more down to the fact that our heads and confidence seem to be gone. Our players are running on empty and dick's options are nearly non existant. We need a boost and fast - whether that comes from another winning run or players returning from injury I dont care, but ideally I would want the players to get the kind of boost/pick me up, that can only come from the signing of a universally accepted top quality player - unlikely I know, but I honestly think that right now it is the ONLY thing that will lift our players back up

wibble

Post by wibble »

If we finished 17th and Man Utd we’re below us then they’d be relegated so I’d definitely be taking that deal augie!

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

Bradywasking wrote:
That will likely continue tomorrow against another relegation candidate, mighty Newcastle.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

begeegs wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:21 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
That will likely continue tomorrow against another relegation candidate, mighty Newcastle.
United board probably summed up that they would win those four games regardless of who was manager..If they left Jose there it would have bought him time, but putting in a stopgap like they have and winning those games would take pressure off them and create a feel good factor with the supporters. Still think it is more luck and the fixture list that has seen him get off to this start.

augie

Post by augie »

Geordies are absolute pish when they have a first 11 out, and last night's team was even worse :roll: For the first 20-25 minutes they stood off manure and allowed them to gain control and confidence, but for the rest of the first half they got stuck in and rattle the manc c.unts and could/should have scored from 3 good chances (that atsu c.unt on loan from the chavs is absolute dogshite :oops: ). Everybody knows that manure are woeful in defence, so why back off and allow them to control the game ? :? Without doubt phil jones is as shit a defender as he is ugly :speechless:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Apparently when Dirty Giggity Giggs heard that Solskjaer got the job he was so shocked he literally fell off his sister in law. :shock: