FA Cup Blackpool (A) Sat 17:30 PM @Bloomfield Road

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: FA Cup Blackpool (A) Sat 17:30 PM @Bloomfield Road

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:56 am
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:11 pm
I went to Blackpool when I was a kid. It was shit and I went on a donkey. I feel desperately sorry for their fans for having to put up with that rapist *word censored* of an owner and for having to live in Blackpool.
Their owner Rapey Oyston dresses like a complete arsehole even when he's not off raping and stuff. :roll: :censored: Someone should take that hat off his stupid fucking head and suffocate him with it. :x
From The Independent at the time:

"Owen Oyston, the owner of Blackpool Football Club, media tycoon and long-time Labour Party donor, was yesterday sentenced to six years in prison for raping and indecently assaulting a 16-year-old girl.

Mr Justice McCullough told him: "You were 58, she was 16. You were rich and powerful with a strong personality. She was young and vulnerable."

She had not, said the judge, "led you on in any way. As Miss B so accurately put it, 'he treated me as an object and I'm not'." The judge told Liverpool Crown Court that it was impossible to know to what extent Miss B has been traumatised by her ordeal. Describing them as "horrendous offences", he sentenced Oyston to three years on the indecent assault and six on the rape, the sentences to run concurrently."

The c.u.n.t deserves Death by any means the more painful and prolonged the better.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:45 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
I went to Blackpool when I was a kid. It was shit and I went on a donkey. I feel desperately sorry for their fans for having to put up with that rapist *word censored* of an owner and for having to live in Blackpool.
Their owner Rapey Oyston dresses like a complete arsehole even when he's not off raping and stuff. :roll: :censored: Someone should take that hat off his stupid fucking head and suffocate him with it. :x

"Owen Oyston, the owner of Blackpool Football Club, media tycoon and long-time Labour Party donor, was yesterday sentenced to six years in prison for raping and indecently assaulting a 16-year-old girl.

Mr Justice McCullough told him: "You were 58, she was 16. You were rich and powerful with a strong personality. She was young and vulnerable."

She had not, said the judge, "led you on in any way. As Miss B so accurately put it, 'he treated me as an object and I'm not'." The judge told Liverpool Crown Court that it was impossible to know to what extent Miss B has been traumatised by her ordeal. Describing them as "horrendous offences", he sentenced Oyston to three years on the indecent assault and six on the rape, the sentences to run concurrently."

The c.u.n.t deserves Death by any means the more painful and prolonged the better.
Just how in fuck's name is a *word censored* like that allowed to own a football club?

DB10GOONER

Re: Blackpool (A) Sat 17:30 PM @Bloomfield Road

Post by DB10GOONER »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:06 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:43 pm
Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:09 am
up next 8)

mods can you put fa cup in the thread title please? :oops:
Useless fucker..... :lol: :wink:
I've seen worse efforts :shock: :oops:
True. :lol: :wink:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Everybody's favourite ref Mike Dean is in charge of this one

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:20 pm
That's all we need fucking Jasper in charge. :roll: :censored:

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Again? Why the fuck do we keep getting the *word censored*?

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

northbank123 wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:54 pm
Could completely understand some rotation here. We are looking knackered and a few players - Torreira and Guendouzi in particular - look tired recently.
good post. i was thinking the same.

i often wonder why, when English, Scottish and Irish players are known for their grit and tenacity, that the big clubs like us don't foster more aggressive CM's and CB's in their youth set ups, whereas we like many other clubs keep 'poaching' these 'flair' midfielders, forwards and wingbacks from Europe etc to cultivate.

this game would be perfect for a couple of young ESI scrappers in midfield and at the back to shine - it will be a shit pitch, freezin cold, shite facilities etc

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:49 am
anyone going on Saturday should remember to NOT spend any money at the Blackpool ground.
do not buy a programme or have a drink or buy any food. use facilities outside of the ground only.

their club have an even worse owner than us.

https://rokerreport.sbnation.com/2018/1 ... ld-boycott
Fair play to them for the sustained campaign, wish them well but a heavy defeat.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

clockender1 wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:36 pm
northbank123 wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:54 pm
Could completely understand some rotation here. We are looking knackered and a few players - Torreira and Guendouzi in particular - look tired recently.
good post. i was thinking the same.

i often wonder why, when English, Scottish and Irish players are known for their grit and tenacity, that the big clubs like us don't foster more aggressive CM's and CB's in their youth set ups, whereas we like many other clubs keep 'poaching' these 'flair' midfielders, forwards and wingbacks from Europe etc to cultivate.

this game would be perfect for a couple of young ESI scrappers in midfield and at the back to shine - it will be a shit pitch, freezin cold, shite facilities etc
Its purely for footballing reasons,we'd rather have a shit defender who might complete 90% of his passing from the back but cannot defend for toffee over a defender who will win most headers and tackles but cannot pass 4 yards,maybe I'm an old c nt but I'd rather have a big horrible bloke at the back who cant pass fuck all but can keep a clean sheet and direct the defence and lead the side,but hey,I've not worked 30 years in football,I see plenty of journey-men players in them positions who'd do a solid job but apart from maybe Maureen, most managers want pretty footballers doing average jobs instead of players like the Romford Pele/Gilberto doing the dirty work every week to full effect,

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:26 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:45 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

Just how in fuck's name is a *word censored* like that allowed to own a football club?
Fit and proper person ✅
:roll: :censored:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:20 pm

It's odds on this cun t Dean will award a pen (or two) against us and / or send one of our players off. :cussing:

Perryashburtongroves

Well done to all the Blackpool fans. That is a wonderful boycott. Good luck to them.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

I’ve backed Eddie first scorer :oops:

2 fucking sitters missed.

Perryashburtongroves

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:38 pm
I’ve backed Eddie first scorer :oops:

2 fucking sitters missed.