The 'I told you so' EU referendum - Officially the Worst Thread Ever

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.

Remain or leave

Remain
37%
Leave
63%

Total votes: 81

nut flush gooner

Re: The 'I told you so' EU referendum - Officially the Worst Thread Ever

Post by nut flush gooner »

Herd wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:56 am
You said the Government would win the vote, they didn’t.
No flush as usual you lie ,I said I was worried they might as there were a lot of flakey labour MP's who might no accept the opposition whip
You said there wouldnt be a brexit, you might be right.
Im not happy about it but everything this government has done has been to thwart and undermine the whole Brexit referendum
My point is if you throw a dart at a board eventually you have to hit treble twenty.Your very smug for a fool aren't you

There is no propaganda for remaining in the EU, we are all better off for it.
You really are a brainwashed drone the remoan faction has spent billions on propaganda dressed up as facts much of it you have regurgitated on here
Every type of Brexit even the one voted against last night would result in lower growth. as previously explained GDP growth doesn't necessarily mean a healthier economy ,please try and learn that one The CBI and the British Chambers of Commerce are both warning about hard brexit. The BCC in particular is non politicised and its companies that are members of this organisation will suffer, and ultimately stop hiring or even lay off staff. Please I almost fell off my seat then ,the CBI and the BCC aren't Political ??? Where do you live flush Narnia ???? If May had prepared for a haard Brexit 2 years ago we wouldn't be in this mess but her deliberate policy of dragging her heels ,which if you look I warned about 18 months ago has left us with 2 months to prepare for it which is why they wont allow it to happen

With regards to immigration, the Europeans aren't coming in the numbers they used to.
they are already here flush ,and whilst the numbers are down they are still coming ,just walk round London and you hardly hear a Uk accent.
The economies of Spain, Greece,Italy,Portugal are in the toilet and their people have moved En Masse to London to find work

Yet from other parts of the world its increasing. Does that not suggest floors in Government policy more than EU membership?I presume u meant Flaws ,We should have had a cohesive immigration policy across the Eu but they never managed it because welfare of individuals is a very low priority in the EU and is another but not the only good reason for us leaving . Our intake people from outside the Eu is threatening our very existence as a nation ,the vast majority of the non eu immigration are plugging into the ample bosom of the Welfare state and it's not sustainable ,we don't have the infrastructure to cope with mass migration on this scale housing ,health and schools cannot cope with the mass immigration we have seen I the last 30 years especially if the immigrants aren't paying for themselves ,its simple maths .
[/quote]

You just go round in circles herd quoting the same old bile. It has been proven and for the umpteenth time immigrants make a net contribution to the economy, and therefore more than pay for their own way.

When I get a minute I will quote you a few weeks back when you said the deal TM proposed would be voted through. You made no reference to opposition whips, its been common knowledge for months that Labour where playing politics with Brexit so why on earth would they support a government motion. The answer is they wouldnt and they havent. Not only that, today they are trying to force a general election!

Herd

Post by Herd »

[/quote]

You just go round in circles herd quoting the same old bile. It has been proven and for the umpteenth time immigrants make a net contribution to the economy, and therefore more than pay for their own way.

When I get a minute I will quote you a few weeks back when you said the deal TM proposed would be voted through. You made no reference to opposition whips, its been common knowledge for months that Labour where playing politics with Brexit so why on earth would they support a government motion. The answer is they wouldnt and they havent. Not only that, today they are trying to force a general election!
[/quote]

Here Ive done it for you
I'm not sure it will fail as I think Labour morons will vote with May !

For the sake of the nation it must be voted down even if that means we stay in Europe !
Unquote
It was a thought nothing more but as usual you try and nail me .I didn't state it as a fact I thought the parliamentary MPS might rebel against Jeremy as they have done before ,I actually discussed it with my MP during one of the local Labour party meetings in November ( I am a member for last 2 years) and she wasn't sure what she was going to do at the time ,but has since made herself headlines by delaying her cesarean to help vote the Government down.
Ive frequently exploded the myth of immigrants making a net contribution because it doesnt take into account the fact that immigrants are getting schooling and healthcare for their entire family but you don't want to listen .
A handful of very high net worth execs who get paid bundles tilt the scales too but we've discussed this ad nauseam .
Other Eu nations have shit heathcare and lots of people come to this country and get serious illnesses treated for free and many bring their invalid children with them. it costs us a lot of money . Add in Immigration from Non eu countries plus the massive illegal and asylum population and we have an unsustainable immigration situation which only leaving the EU will solve . If we stay in the Eu they will force us to adopt the UN Migration pact which is the scariest piece of legislation Ive ever seen !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

What an absolute silly fucking pointless mess this is. And Brexit is too....

Sorry - couldn't resist. :barscarf: :lol:

:wink:

nut flush gooner

Herd wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:16 pm

[/quote]

Here Ive done it for you
I'm not sure it will fail as I think Labour morons will vote with May !

For the sake of the nation it must be voted down even if that means we stay in Europe !
Unquote
It was a thought nothing more but as usual you try and nail me .I didn't state it as a fact I thought the parliamentary MPS might rebel against Jeremy as they have done before ,I actually discussed it with my MP during one of the local Labour party meetings in November ( I am a member for last 2 years) and she wasn't sure what she was going to do at the time ,but has since made herself headlines by delaying her cesarean to help vote the Government down.
Ive frequently exploded the myth of immigrants making a net contribution because it doesnt take into account the fact that immigrants are getting schooling and healthcare for their entire family but you don't want to listen .
A handful of very high net worth execs who get paid bundles tilt the scales too but we've discussed this ad nauseam .
Other Eu nations have shit heathcare and lots of people come to this country and get serious illnesses treated for free and many bring their invalid children with them. it costs us a lot of money . Add in Immigration from Non eu countries plus the massive illegal and asylum population and we have an unsustainable immigration situation which only leaving the EU will solve . If we stay in the Eu they will force us to adopt the UN Migration pact which is the scariest piece of legislation Ive ever seen !
[/quote]

Whats nailing you got to do with it, you make a lot of sweeping statements and predictions that arent always correct/true. You believed what a Labour MP said, why would any of them vote with the government when they could have a vote of no confidence as is happening right now.

And within your last post you talk about the standard of healthcare in other EU countries being poor, again wrong. Look at the league table for the chances of recovering from different types of cancer, we arent at the bottom but there are several EU countries that offer a better standard of healthcare/outcomes. Its almost as if youre suggesting people come to this country to get world class healthcare, when there are much better options elsewhere.

You remind me of my old father in law, always had an opinion on everything but didnt have a clue what he was talking about.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:37 pm
What an absolute silly fucking pointless mess this is. And Brexit is too....

Sorry - couldn't resist. :barscarf: :lol:

Barnier is a twat!..... :box: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

There are some seriously ironic posts on this thread ! :lol: :wink:

But also can you bitches please learn to use the quote function properly.... :censored:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

bottom line is this - we are 2 months from supposedly exiting the EU yet we are no further on than 24 June 2016!!

the only thing that appears to have changed is that if anything the country is even more divided than ever!!
the leadership shown by the PM has been absolutely appalling.

all of this pointless nonsense to try and shut up a few right wing opinions in the Tory party :banghead:

Herd

Post by Herd »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:46 am

But also can you bitches please learn to use the quote function properly.... :censored:

feck off u grammar nazi :o
Now flush Im a lot of things but the one thing Im not is a grass ,unlike you .
In Islington Grasses have a status in line with xxx xxxx xxxx xxxxx , so thats how low you are in my eyes .

Edited by mod. Sorry but that is going too far mate.

nut flush gooner

Herd wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:19 am
DB10GOONER wrote:

In Islington Grasses have a status in line with xxx xxxx xxxx xxxxx , so thats how low you are in my eyes .

Grass? Blimey you're still living in the 80s herd.

Im not sure what you mean there, I’ve taken your insults and only come back with constructive replies, perhaps with a bit of banter mixed in. This isnt a scene out of green street you know (which is a very good insight into 80/90s terrace culture).

Chill out man and carry on the debate.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Herd wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:19 am
DB10GOONER wrote:

in Brexit circles Herd you are what is known as a "gammon"
this is classic gammon mentality :lol: :lol:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

i think there are only 2 options left now:

1. a no deal Brexit which would be the biggest crisis in the country since WW2
2. for the government to grow a backbone and revoke or extend Article 50, in the interest of the country

I have come to the conclusion that a "peoples vote" or 2nd referendum is not practical because Leavers just don't have the intelligence to understand it. Apparently there was a poll over the weekend where 26% of people who said that they support no deal did so because they thought that it meant remaining in the EU.....

The Arsenal Way

Post by The Arsenal Way »

"I have come to the conclusion that a "peoples vote" or 2nd referendum is not practical because Leavers just don't have the intelligence to understand it."

Back tracking about a second referendum now, because you're really concerned that Brexit will garner more support, Bobbie?
:D

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

because Leavers just don't have the intelligence to understand it."

Supercillious blustering braggart.

The Arsenal Way

Post by The Arsenal Way »

"Supercillious blustering braggart."

:lol:
you're gonna kop it now A11M11.
Probably not quite as bad as nutflush did from Herd though.
I know Robbie from a few other forums, and he ain't quite so insulting on them. Must have touched a nerve here I guess.