KROENKE OUT / The Board / Staff etc (merged thread)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
AkneyGooner

Re: The Board / Wiggy Out / Staff etc (merged thread)

Post by AkneyGooner »

I know i am probably not the first to say this, but it must be time now to unite to get this fuck fucked out the club, but how, what would make him sell up?

Now that wenger has gone, we know dick will spend money if he has it based on his previous record, so there is no way for the board to hide now.

We have sold our best player every year or every two years for about decade now, I don't care if the reason is thier contract ran down, we still sold them, we are worse than a mid table team in terms of keeping our best players, our team has been pretty much asset stripped, and any money allowed to be recouped has been wasted of fuckwits like xhaka and elneny.

I also think forcing out our cheif scout is fucking handy if you want an excuse not to sign any new players for a little while.

Dick has made decent signings, and it would be a shame to have to wonder how good he could have done with a modest size warchest for a club of our size, he should have one of the biggest transfer funds in the world based on the size and earnings of the club.

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

No doubt that Wiggy would love to move the Spacebowl Cannons franchise overseas. :banghead:

I remember Islington Council wanted to have a percentage of the freehold at the new stadium to prevent the ground being sold in the future for redevelopment. Arsenal didn't seem keen on that proposal at the time, I don't know exactly what the situation is regarding the freehold & would the council protect the stadium by refusing any permission for housing / retail development.

The Premier League, & most of the clubs would roll over just as easily if any club / franchise wanted to move overseas, they let Wimbledon move to ****** Keynes, & wanted to play PL games abroad recently. :cussing:

All it takes is a few Wiggy bungs like the NFL & Kroenke deal to move St Louis Rams to LA & the nightmare could happen, to us & / or other clubs.

Now that the Arsenal supporters Trust is powerless, plus rest of the supporters largely inactive, Wiggy can do as he likes.

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

sustainable model :roll:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Wiggy isn't the first Owner not to put any money into the club and he paid a lot for his shares ,over a billion .
I doubt if any Owners have put their own Dosh in since Dennis Hillwood and in those days it wasn't much and could be clawed back by understating the gates which was a frequent occurrence in the cash on the door days . I remember well gates announced of 27,000 when the place was jammed to the rafters .

The thing is who can invest such money nowadays ,do you want a sheik rattle and roll ? A Chinese billionaire who will change the colours of the club to black and white , fan buyout ???? because I don't see 62,217 Arsenal fans shelling out over 30k each so who do we want if we don't want Wiggy ??
Don't get me wrong I can see him buying Wembley and turning the Emirates into a massive shopping center and apartments or worse leasing WHL for alternate weeks as he gives not a shit about fans or anything else but cold hard cash but where is the Sugar Daddy coming from ????

Is DB10 a secret billionaire ???

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

rodders999 wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:13 am
He’s in the dressing room, conference champions hat on, giving interviews the lot.

Silent me hole, he just doesn’t give a fuck about us bar our net worth. C.UNT.

Does that hat come complete with wig, eyebrows, glasses and moustachio?.. :?

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

AkneyGooner wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:50 pm
I know i am probably not the first to say this, but it must be time now to unite to get this fuck fucked out the club, but how, what would make him sell up?
I can't see any way the Kroenkes will ever sell up in my lifetime. Stan in over 70, and Josh is nearly 40. This could quite easily continue for another 40 years. Kroenke moved the Rams to LA so he won't be bothered what the fans do. Of all the club owners out there only Roman Abramovich and Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan are richer than him, so he won't ever need to sell. And sport is Kronke's business. He is going to use the value of Arsenal to buy other assets.

Nothing will make him sell.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

arrgee wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:35 am
AkneyGooner wrote:
I can't see any way the Kroenkes will ever sell up in my lifetime. Stan in over 70, and Josh is nearly 40. This could quite easily continue for another 40 years. Kroenke moved the Rams to LA so he won't be bothered what the fans do. Of all the club owners out there only Roman Abramovich and Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan are richer than him, so he won't ever need to sell. And sport is Kronke's business. He is going to use the value of Arsenal to buy other assets.

Empty stadium week after week after week.........No CL & no Europa would eventually force him to sell. Especially if everyone who stayed away made it clear it was because of him. But our fan base won't though, not now, not ever. They would still be singing TO1AW if he hadn't left and we had slid down to mid table FFS. Is there a PL team who's fans are as apathetic as ours?

I do not believe AFC is recoverable with the Kroenke's as owners. We'll still be looked at as one of the "top" sides for a while but nobody will ever think of us as contenders.

Wenger destroyed us, Kroenke allowed it.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

arrgee wrote:
AkneyGooner wrote:

Empty stadium week after week after week.........No CL & no Europa would eventually force him to sell. Especially if everyone who stayed away made it clear it was because of him. But our fan base won't though, not now, not ever. They would still be singing TO1AW if he hadn't left and we had slid down to mid table FFS. Is there a PL team who's fans are as apathetic as ours?

I do not believe AFC is recoverable with the Kroenke's as owners. We'll still be looked at as one of the "top" sides for a while but nobody will ever think of us as contenders.

Wenger destroyed us, Kroenke allowed it.

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

xisstential wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:01 pm
arrgee wrote:
AkneyGooner wrote:

Empty stadium week after week after week.........No CL & no Europa would eventually force him to sell.
I don't see the stadium will be empty for most games, and even if it was half full, the other half of the seats would be paid for so people could have the tickets for the big games. Qualifying for the Europa League has no impact, crowds are low and the reserves play most games.

Arsenal could meander along in 6th place for the next ten years, getting 20-30 TV appearances and raking in the cash. Only relegation (and it may take a couple of them) could see Kroenke sell up, and by then it will be far too late.

Arsenal are stuck with Kroenke.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

arrgee wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:29 pm
xisstential wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:01 pm
arrgee wrote:
AkneyGooner wrote:

Empty stadium week after week after week.........No CL & no Europa would eventually force him to sell.
I don't see the stadium will be empty for most games, and even if it was half full, the other half of the seats would be paid for so people could have the tickets for the big games. Qualifying for the Europa League has no impact, crowds are low and the reserves play most games.

Arsenal could meander along in 6th place for the next ten years, getting 20-30 TV appearances and raking in the cash. Only relegation (and it may take a couple of them) could see Kroenke sell up, and by then it will be far too late.

Arsenal are stuck with Kroenke.
In 5 years time EVERY game will be a big game.

Seriously if we are treading water for the next few years and hovering around 8th place what will constitute a big game? If everybody has lost interest and we have nothing ever to really play for, who will care if we beat Chelsea or Man. U.....how many people in 5 years time are going to pay the thick end of £1500 knowing they don't really care and are only going to watch 2 or 3 games a year. The club is FUCKED.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

You never know, if the Rams win the Superbowl it may inspire him to want to win other trophies :oops: :oops: :banghead: :banghead:

Or not......... :cry: :cry:

augie

Post by augie »

I wonder if it is worth considering organizing a pro new England patriots protest for the home game v Cardiff next Tuesday night ? :rubchin: Believe me when I say that I feel dirty and disgusted with myself for suggesting it even cos I despise the patriots, but AFC is my true love so anything that can rile up Kroenke gets a big thumbs up from me. I am an nfl fan for over 25 years now, and such is my contempt for Kroenke (not his rams team tbf) and the patriots total organization, that this will be the first superbowl in that time that I will not watch live.
I'd imagine it wouldn't be too hard to get hold of a few patriots jerseys and flags ?

augie

Post by augie »

In an ideal world it would be better doing the protest on the day of the superbowl when our game is live on sky sports, but the problem is that game is away at citeeh and I doubt if there would be enough appetite amongst the away fans to do it

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

augie wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:56 pm
In an ideal world it would be better doing the protest on the day of the superbowl when our game is live on sky sports, but the problem is that game is away at citeeh and I doubt if there would be enough appetite amongst the away fans to do it
You're right there, that's not the game, I'm conflicted enough with that game as it is....if we get something at City the Bindippers will probably win the league :? :? :?

As I said elsewhere, ironically I think a lot of real Arsenal fans who want to see us back where we belong, would really get behind a Kroenke Out campaign, much more so than the Wenger one.

I just don't think there is anybody who has the inclination nor time to get it rolling. The fact that Emery has to come out at a press conference and say we cannot buy one single player should be enough to make fans blood boil. This blood sucker has reduced us to a little club. Why do we have to get the only billionaire owner who doesn't care about winning trophies :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

augie wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:56 pm
You're right there, that's not the game, I'm conflicted enough with that game as it is....if we get something at City the Bindippers will probably win the league :? :? :?

As I said elsewhere, ironically I think a lot of real Arsenal fans who want to see us back where we belong, would really get behind a Kroenke Out campaign, much more so than the Wenger one.

I just don't think there is anybody who has the inclination nor time to get it rolling. The fact that Emery has to come out at a press conference and say we cannot buy one single player should be enough to make fans blood boil. This blood sucker has reduced us to a little club. Why do we have to get the only billionaire owner who doesn't care about winning trophies :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: