Chavski H Sat 19th KO 1730

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Chavski H Sat 19th KO 1730

Post by DB10GOONER »

TeeCee wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:18 am
Draw/beat the chav
Narrowly beat manure :shock:
Draw/beat Cardiff
Get molested to shit by citeh

We'll lose to the Chavs

Lose to Yahnited
Beat Cardiff
Hammered by City

With our defence there is no hope. With Dicks insistence on playing Xhaka, there is no hope. With an owner who doesn't give a shit....there is no hope.

Incidentally, did you see Dicks comments on Torreira that he has some good games some bad!!?? Dropped him for a couple of games. Fuck me, he has the audacity to say that and yet plays Xhaka week in week out :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
:rubchin:
:D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Great win. Sure its not a great chav side but given our recent struggles and the now frankly embarrassing and self harming situation between our manager and our best player it was a great result. 8)

Bellend is not a huge loss tbh. He is shit as often as he is average and only good on occasion. It's one less player in a thin squad however and with our self imposed transfer embargo :roll: we are gonna struggle late on this season with fatigue/injury and rotation issues.

Ramsey was the best I've seen him in a couple of years but that's not saying much. Comedy Iwobi was utter gash again. As was Xhaka. And The Ninny. :censored:

Kos's best game since well Christ I can't remember! Sokratis looks better with Kos beside him rather than Mustafalaugh.

As good as The Boomerang can be he showed again why he is not a truly top class striker. He misses too many.

No surprise at all the booing of the substitutions. We have a healthy percentage of absolute JCL cùnts in our fanbase particularly at the Conglomerates Soulless Bowl. :roll: :censored:

Also I cringed at the singing of Giroud's song tbh. He was overly criticised and poorly used with us -
and never as shit as some of our dumber posters liked to hysterically make out - but it's not like he was some club legend returning ffs. And especially returning with the shower of nazi furburgers that are the chav. :oops: :roll:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:24 am
Bellend is not a huge loss tbh. He is shit as often as he is average and only good on occasion. It's one less player in a thin squad however and with our self imposed transfer embargo :roll: we are gonna struggle late on this season with fatigue/injury and rotation issues.
I think bellerin is quite a big loss for 2 reasons:

1. although he's no world beater, he's the fullback most suited to Emery's style of play. Litchsteiner and jenkinson just aren't as capable. hopefully Maitland-Niles cab step up.

2. it might push Emery into returning to 3 at the back and I'm not a fan :(

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:24 am
Great win. Sure its not a great chav side but given our recent struggles and the now frankly embarrassing and self harming situation between our manager and our best player it was a great result. 8)

Ramsey was the best I've seen him in a couple of years but that's not saying much. Comedy Iwobi was utter gash again. As was Xhaka. And The Ninny. :censored:

Kos's best game since well Christ I can't remember! Sokratis looks better with Kos beside him rather than Mustafalaugh.

As good as The Boomerang can be he showed again why he is not a truly top class striker. He misses too many.

No surprise at all the booing of the substitutions. We have a healthy percentage of absolute JCL cùnts in our fanbase particularly at the Conglomerates Soulless Bowl. :roll: :censored:

Also I cringed at the singing of Giroud's song tbh. He was overly criticised and poorly used with us -
and never as shit as some of our dumber posters liked to hysterically make out - but it's not like he was some club legend returning ffs. And especially returning with the shower of nazi furburgers that are the chav. :oops: :roll:

Even in a society as dumbed down as much as the world is nowadays, I am still shocked at how good of a season bellend is having since he got injured :roll: All season long we have (correctly imo) questioned his performances, but now that he has suffered a shocking injury he is being lauded as having a great season for us :oops: :oops:
I do agree with g88ner though when he says that a squad as thin on numbers as ours is, really cannot afford any injuries :(

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

FFS, I see my missus used my account to post some shit predictions before the Chavs game...................... :oops: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

TeeCee wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:30 pm
FFS, I see my missus used my account to post some shit predictions before the Chavs game...................... :oops: :lol:
:lol:

Still that's only one game. Your "missus" might be right for the rest of them. :shock:

:wink:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

TeeCee wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:30 pm
She also pm’d me some of her personal insights - couple of great tips I must say.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

She also pm’d me some of her personal insights - couple of great tips I must say.
Yeah she said you wanted to know where you can get eyebrows tattooed and anal bleaching done, she said sorry she couldn’t help with the bleaching! ;)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

TeeCee wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:15 am
Yeah she said you wanted to know where you can get eyebrows tattooed and anal bleaching done, she said sorry she couldn’t help with the bleaching! ;)
Spuddy, in his weekend guise of Tranny Barbara, could probably advise on that issue. :D

And the risk of prolapsing. 8)

:wink:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

TeeCee wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:15 am
No problem, I improvised at home :shock: cor blimey that domestos brings a tear to the eye :shock: