Cardiff H Tue 29th Jan KO 1945

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Cardiff H Tue 29th Jan KO 1945

Post by falkirk goon »

Up next..hopefully no helmet head in goal
They are shite...we are shite....game will no doubt be a big pile of stinky shite..... :barscarf:

Perryashburtongroves

Re: Cardiff H Tue 29th Jan KO 1945

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

4-0 win because they are fucking shit and all the stuff that didn't come off against Manure will come off against them. Whatever happens, Neil Warmcock will find something to complain about and make thinly veiled accusations about every single one of our players.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

3 easy points incoming here followed by an absolute fisting at the ethiad next weekend.

What a time to be alive.

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Who gives a fuck?

Fuck off Wiggy *word censored* :twisted:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

What a massive game to look forward to; atmosphere should be cracking.......

.......said no-one ever.

Bore off, FFS. Mid-Feb is when the Europa League starts. Play the academy side up until then because it will be good preparation for next season when we let 3-4 players go and won't be able to bring anyone in because we haven't got any money

Ziegler1988

Post by Ziegler1988 »

Wonder if there will be more people at the Emirates for this or against the BATE boys

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Draw at best and that *word censored* Neil "zelda" (terahawks) Warnock will be giving instructions to his team to kick the shit out of our players :roll:

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

What back 4 do we have left ?. Maybe enough to produce a 0 - 0 draw. :barscarf: :barscarf:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Apathy beginning to set in, just feels like we’ve been here before!

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

was going to go
glad I didn't bother getting tickets

why should I pay to watch this when the club says that they can't afford to buy any players ???

If the club has no ambition then fair enough, just don't expect anyone to bother going whilst ticket prices generally remain too high.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Order of events:

1. Cringey prematch "emotional tribute" to some poor dead bloke that no one had ever heard of and who had never even trained with Cardiff.

2. We fuck them good and proper 4-0.

3. Mrs Doubtfire Warnock whines like a slapped bitch about "cheating foreigners" immediately after his shit team of shit players has spent 90 minutes putting in reducers and kicking everything that moves in a red and white jersey.

4. Mrs Doubtfire appears on Goals on Sunday to have his fat ring felched by Chris "look at me daddy" Kamara and his little spunk-gargling shit inhaling wet Sham finger puppet Ben Sheppard.

:censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

It still boils my piss that no one on that BT "commentary" team had the balls to tell Mrs Doubtfire to shut the fuck up during the 2014 FA Cup final when his "commentary" was so biased and anti-Arsenal it was fucking offensive. :censored:

Even dimwitted Michael Owen sounded embarrassed by Warnock's pathetic bitter bastard rants that day. I wonder how much the useless prize prick was paid for continually spewing out pearls of wisdom like the following when Hull were ahead:

"Eeh-oop, Mahkurl - lerk at Wenger! Lerk at 'im! Ooh, 'e dernt lahk that! Steve dern a great jerb agernst t'cheatin big t'club, t'blerdy foreigners - ernt that right, Mahkurl?"

...and then utter gash like the following when we went ahead;

"Ee-ooop, Mahkurl. T'big clurbs always cheatin', dernt they Mahkurl."

Fucking clueless Whippet molesting cùnt.

Midz

Post by Midz »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:24 pm

4. Mrs Doubtfire appears on Goals on Sunday to have his fat ring felched by Chris "look at me daddy" Kamara and his little spunk-gargling shit inhaling wet Sham finger puppet Ben Sheppard.

Was just wondering if you took this from the Sky synopsis page?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Midz wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:21 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:24 pm

Was just wondering if you took this from the Sky synopsis page?
:lol:

Yep. :shock:

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:28 pm
It still boils my piss that no one on that BT "commentary" team had the balls to tell Mrs Doubtfire to shut the fuck up during the 2014 FA Cup final when his "commentary" was so biased and anti-Arsenal it was fucking offensive. :censored:

Even dimwitted Michael Owen sounded embarrassed by Warnock's pathetic bitter bastard rants that day. I wonder how much the useless prize prick was paid for continually spewing out pearls of wisdom like the following when Hull were ahead:

"Eeh-oop, Mahkurl - lerk at Wenger! Lerk at 'im! Ooh, 'e dernt lahk that! Steve dern a great jerb agernst t'cheatin big t'club, t'blerdy foreigners - ernt that right, Mahkurl?"

...and then utter gash like the following when we went ahead;

"Ee-ooop, Mahkurl. T'big clurbs always cheatin', dernt they Mahkurl."

Fucking clueless Whippet molesting cùnt.

My abiding memory of his commentary on that game was when Cazorla has his leg taken from under him and when the ref bottled it, Warnock turned around and said "some of these players go down far too easy". I remember him ranting when we got a corner that wasn't one that led to Koscielny's goal. What a *word censored*