KROENKE OUT / The Board / Staff etc (merged thread)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
arrgee

Re: The Board / Wiggy Out / Staff etc (merged thread)

Post by arrgee »

Herd wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:30 am

A) what can be done to improve things at the club that isn't already being done ????

B) what has wiggy done wrong so far ????

C) Did anyone expect him to put more money into the club ??? Seriously ????
Its not unreasonable to expect a business to run itself and in any other walk of life its expected to run at a profit and to generate profits to then pay dividends to shareholders.

D) Im no Wiggy fan but as Ive asked before who do you want to replace him and what do you expect from an Owner ???
A) As a business it is fine, but given Arsenal are not far from 4th as things stand surely there should be some money from the £70 million before tax profits to buy a player or two.

B) Wiggy has let things slide. It is tougher to be in the top 4 these days but some of the decisions of Gazidis and Wenger in the last three years should have been scrutinized more. The bloated wage bill that has prevented the purchasing of new players.

C) Yes. He built a $2 billion stadium in the US which was most likely funded by using Arsenal as collateral. Arsenal may be worth £2 billion now, but could be worth £3 billion in 5 or 6 years if they are successful. There needs to be some speculative activity. He can borrow against the value of the club, The stadium and all the infrastructure is fine, They just need to get some players.

D) I don't know who should replace him, but I would like to see some ambition from an owner. To have the 6th biggest club in the world by market capitalisation (estimate by Forbes) and to be talking about finishing in the top 4 domestically lacks ambition. Surely the aim of a club like Arsenal is to be European champions. I am pretty sure that all the other top 6 clubs (except Spurs) have that objective. Surely the reason to get involved with a big club is to win championships. Kroenke seems to have the opposite opinion.

Highbury1973

Post by Highbury1973 »

Not denying Kroenke is making it hard. But can’t help feeling there is too much negativity here. Isn’t the wage bill of Arsenal’s squad pretty much higher or at level of any other team except City, Barcelona, Real Madrid? Need to give the manager time to turn the squad.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Highbury1973 wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:39 am
Not denying Kroenke is making it hard. But can’t help feeling there is too much negativity here. Isn’t the wage bill of Arsenal’s squad pretty much higher or at level of any other team except City, Barcelona, Real Madrid? Need to give the manager time to turn the squad.
Understatement of the decade there!! :lol: :wink: Welcome on board mate.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:31 am
Highbury1973 wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:39 am
Understatement of the decade there!! :lol: :wink: Welcome on board mate.

negativity
Dictionary result for negativity
noun

the expression of criticism of or pessimism about something.

reality
Dictionary result for reality
noun

the state of things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional idea of them.

The Arsenal Way

Post by The Arsenal Way »

'F*** You, Stan Kroenke, and the Toupee You Rode in Under'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/nfl/a ... ed-LA.html

As Kroenke prepares to lead LA Rams into the Super Bowl, the story of the Arsenal owner's controversial decision to move his hometown team 2,000 miles away.

A sad read.

St. Louis NFL Stadium Task Force had come up with a plan that saw them commit $470m of public funds to keep the Rams, yet the cvnt still moved them?

B'stard

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

With about as much interest in the tedious game of NFL Throwball as I have in eating rancid tuna out of Kerry Katona's jizz filled arsehole I just hope the wig molester's team lose the superbowl.

So given that much - who the fuck do we want to win the 4 hour bore-a-thon?

Yay go Redsox! :barscarf:

Stats rule! :barscarf:

That fucking guy managed to catch a ball and run 8 yards! Scooooore! :shock:

USA! USA! USA! :barscarf:

Make Murica great! :barscarf:

Or something. :D :wink:

The Arsenal Way

Post by The Arsenal Way »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:18 am
With about as much interest in the tedious game of NFL Throwball as I have in eating rancid tuna out of Kerry Katona's jizz filled arsehole I just hope the wig molester's team lose the superbowl.

I kinda thought you might be interested when they announced that there will be MALE cheerleaders for the first time. :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

The Arsenal Way wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:44 am
DB10GOONER wrote:

I kinda thought you might be interested when they announced that there will be MALE cheerleaders for the first time. :lol:
:lol:

Put your cock back in your trousers buddy. You were warned about grooming mods before ya dirty bitch. :shock:

:lol: :wink:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:28 pm
The Arsenal Way wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:44 am
DB10GOONER wrote:

:lol:

Put your cock back in your trousers buddy. You were warned about grooming mods before ya dirty bitch. :shock:

:lol: :wink:
Unless of course you have a bruised banana design on your cock in which case you're guilty of cock teasing a mod not grooming him :lol:

Actually was only going to say that it's time for us all to cross fingers / pray that wiggy's throw ball team get absolutely fucking stuffed by Brady and Co tomorrow. It's not much but it would at least be something to smile about.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Maybe wishful thinking but I hope Kroenke's LA Rams win the Superbowl tonight achieving something he set out to do in the NFL. Then hopefully, and this is the wishful bit, he turns his attention to The Arsenal to achieve the same with the Champions League. He doesn't need to build a stadium just a help Emery build a team.

augie

Post by augie »

Nos89 wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:01 pm
Maybe wishful thinking but I hope Kroenke's LA Rams win the Superbowl tonight achieving something he set out to do in the NFL. Then hopefully, and this is the wishful bit, he turns his attention to The Arsenal to achieve the same with the Champions League. He doesn't need to build a stadium just a help Emery build a team.

I THINK (and I havent time to check this out to be sure) but I think that he owned the rams when they won the superbowl when they were the st louis and were "the greatest show on turf"

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Patriots 3 Wiggy 0.

Gonna piss off to bed at HT, couldn’t face Maroon fucking 5.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

The camera just panned to the fucking parasitic piece of shit :banghead:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

HT.....well that was fucking shite.

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

:barscarf: Normally support Wales at Rugby but come on New England! #anyonebutwiggy, :mrgreen: :barscarf:

It's a try woopee! :mrgreen: Féck of Kroenke you wig wearing parasite! :cussing: :box: