Saints (H) 24/2 @ 14:05

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Saints (H) 24/2 @ 14:05

Post by DB10GOONER »

After we **master BATE (twice! Oo-er matron!) we will fuck the Saints 3-1.

:barscarf:

** credit to falkirk goon! :D :wink:

falkirk goon

Re: Saints (H) 24/2 @ 14:05

Post by falkirk goon »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:12 am
After we **master BATE (twice! Oo-er matron!) we will fuck the Saints 3-1.

:barscarf:

** credit to falkirk goon! :D :wink:
8) They(masterBATE x2 and Soton) will be shite... we will be shite....game(s) will be a pile of shite..... :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Well. Following on from tonight's game against the Bates - The Saints could well turn us over. :?

WTF! Is wrong with us? We've turned into totnum :cry: :cry: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

No matter the result against Bate in the second leg this game is a must win for our confidence for the rest of the season :rubchin:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Where's the FA Cup 5th round and League Cup final threads?

Oh no, I forgot.....who cares about cups you can win, when you can play 12 more dead rubbers between now and mid-May.

Zzzzzzz.......zzzzzzzz..........zzzzzzzz..............

Will we be 4th, 5th or 6th......zzzzzzz.......zzzzzzz

Another glorious chapter in the club's recent history, competing for a place in the cup we get battered in against a team with a temporary manager and a team about to fire theirs. Enjoy thrill seakers.....

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Defeat here could signal the start of a really bad run of results.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

goonersid wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:56 am
Possibly - and still we'll finish 6th because Wolves, Watford, Everton etc are still miles behind despite us, Man Ure, and Chavski having long periods of the season of serving up dross. What an absolute bore this league is. How long will we spend wondering whether we can scrape 4th? Will we ever challenge for the league title again? Not any time soon with this absolute cuntbag of an owner at the helm. Even if he fired Dick, as I know you would like him to, would you trust the wig wearing prick to appoint anyone with any semblance of ambition or hope of challenging for the title? When he was awarding new contracts to Wenger, the likes of Pep and Klopp were all available as were a lot of promising younger managers. In the end he waited till they'd all found new homes and transformed their teams, and Emery apart we were being linked with the likes of Arteta and Howe rather than Simeone.

Honestly I find our role in the PL so fucking boring that most weekends I turn to horse racing or something else. When the fixtures come out I'm immediately looking to the cup draws for some light relief from the 38 game monotony the rest of the season brings. Even if Spurs eventually implode and lose the manager and some of their key players as they move into the new swamp, the other big guns (Liverpool, Man Ure, City and Chavski) will continue to outinvest us and bomb out any managers that underperform. As far as I can see it we are sitting here waiting for Spurs to implode and for one of those to appoint a dud manager who might, for one season only, drop them out of the top four. That's what supporting Arsenal in the PL has come to. The pattern won't change while this c.unt is the owner - Dick or no Dick

Midz

Post by Midz »

goonersid wrote:
I think we've already started that run.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:49 am
goonersid wrote:
Possibly - and still we'll finish 6th because Wolves, Watford, Everton etc are still miles behind despite us, Man Ure, and Chavski having long periods of the season of serving up dross. What an absolute bore this league is. How long will we spend wondering whether we can scrape 4th? Will we ever challenge for the league title again? Not any time soon with this absolute cuntbag of an owner at the helm. Even if he fired Dick, as I know you would like him to, would you trust the wig wearing prick to appoint anyone with any semblance of ambition or hope of challenging for the title? When he was awarding new contracts to Wenger, the likes of Pep and Klopp were all available as were a lot of promising younger managers. In the end he waited till they'd all found new homes and transformed their teams, and Emery apart we were being linked with the likes of Arteta and Howe rather than Simeone.

Honestly I find our role in the PL so fucking boring that most weekends I turn to horse racing or something else. When the fixtures come out I'm immediately looking to the cup draws for some light relief from the 38 game monotony the rest of the season brings. Even if Spurs eventually implode and lose the manager and some of their key players as they move into the new swamp, the other big guns (Liverpool, Man Ure, City and Chavski) will continue to outinvest us and bomb out any managers that underperform. As far as I can see it we are sitting here waiting for Spurs to implode and for one of those to appoint a dud manager who might, for one season only, drop them out of the top four. That's what supporting Arsenal in the PL has come to. The pattern won't change while this c.unt is the owner - Dick or no Dick
Exactly how I feel, I think I've only watched two games this season in full (on TV), luckily they were Chavski at home and Spuds. Wiggy doesn't care and we're on course for a £60M loss in the next financial year, anyone who thinks we'll spend a fortune this summer is in for a rude awakening.

We've got a squad full of average players on big money that nobody wants and that's before even dealing with the Ozil issue - Wenger's last act to try and ruin 'his legacy'.

But yet again I hear our fans blaming Gazidis, Wenger, Ozil, all this s**t has happened under Kroenke and yet people still go to games like zombies and talk about how nice the new Adidas kit looks - what a load of cowardly useless fans we have. Start protesting or die as a club.

Never going to happen though is it?, I give up.

R.I.P

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Thirded. Really not interested in league games at all. I probably give more of a shit about the 4th place trophy than I did under the previous manager to see how Dick would spend the extra money (if given the green light by Wiggy *word censored*) but won't be arsed in the highly likely event we don't get it.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:29 pm
Thirded. Really not interested in league games at all. I probably give more of a shit about the 4th place trophy than I did under the previous manager to see how Dick would spend the extra money (if given the green light by Wiggy *word censored*) but won't be arsed in the highly likely event we don't get it.
Why would Kroenke give him money? If Dick, by some miracle gets us into the CL with the team he has now (It would really be a miracle but he won't) that will be a massive over achievement and more than enough for Kroenke. We'll never win the CL so why waste money trying......as we saw with Wenger, as far as Kroenke's concerned, playing in it is more than enough. In fact while the masses keep traipsing into the Emirates, the Europa is enough.

If any more billionaire investors come in and buy more PL clubs over the next few years we are going to become a mid table club.The owners of teams like Man.U won't allow that to happen to them, they'll do what they need to arrest the slide, we saw that with the sacking of Moyes & Mourinho, Kroenke will just allow it to happen. Hell, it's already happening, nothing wrong with being a battling mid table team in his eyes.

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

xisstential wrote:
Leyton Gooner wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:29 pm
Why would Kroenke give him money? If Dick, by some miracle gets us into the CL with the team he has now (It would really be a miracle but he won't) that will be a massive over achievement and more than enough for Kroenke. We'll never win the CL so why waste money trying......as we saw with Wenger, as far as Kroenke's concerned, playing in it is more than enough. In fact while the masses keep traipsing into the Emirates, the Europa is enough.

If any more billionaire investors come in and buy more PL clubs over the next few years we are going to become a mid table club.The owners of teams like Man.U won't allow that to happen to them, they'll do what they need to arrest the slide, we saw that with the sacking of Moyes & Mourinho, Kroenke will just allow it to happen. Hell, it's already happening, nothing wrong with being a battling mid table team in his eyes.
I don't think he will. Just saying that's the only way I'd be slightly interested in finishing in the top 4, so as it's unlikely I don't give a toss about the league.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

xisstential wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:33 am

This is quite likely to happen as well, especially as Spuds grow their revenue, unless the wheels come of big time they might be attractive to a billionaire, lets hope it's another Kroenke to stunt them like us, otherwise it could be 20 years+ before we finish ahead of them again.

United will carry on spending despite who owns them so again with Kroenke around we're unlikely to compete with them, Chelsea I can see being sold as the Russian gangster is clearly pissed about having his visa revoked, I expect they'll get another ambitious billionaire though (not a Kroenke type).

We are f*cked, it's just a case of where we finish below 5th, Arsenal are a total waste of space in a sporting sense and that is unlikely to change under the wiggy c&nt who will be taking money out now he doesn't have to show the full accounts.

If Wenger just came out now and admitted he made mistakes, the biggest of which was protecting Kroenke, and advised the fans to revolt, he would win back all my respect in one swoop, but again like our fans protesting it just isn't going to happen, zombie club, zombie fans.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:01 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:49 am
goonersid wrote:

Exactly how I feel, I think I've only watched two games this season in full (on TV), luckily they were Chavski at home and Spuds. Wiggy doesn't care and we're on course for a £60M loss in the next financial year, anyone who thinks we'll spend a fortune this summer is in for a rude awakening.

We've got a squad full of average players on big money that nobody wants and that's before even dealing with the Ozil issue - Wenger's last act to try and ruin 'his legacy'.

But yet again I hear our fans blaming Gazidis, Wenger, Ozil, all this s**t has happened under Kroenke and yet people still go to games like zombies and talk about how nice the new Adidas kit looks - what a load of cowardly useless fans we have. Start protesting or die as a club.

Never going to happen though is it?, I give up.

R.I.P

The wiggy cu.nt essentially trusted wanker to run the club and wanker fucked up. We are on course for a £60M operating loss from what I've seen of the financial forecasts but wanker refused to sell Sanchez to citeh for £60M so there is the loss sorted out right there. Oh we got Mhiki from manure in return - utter shite deal. Then wanker enables Wilshere and Ramsey to fuck off for free....another £40 - £50M pissed down the drain. Then we give Ozil the most ridiculous deal ever and piss another £20M a year in wages down the drain.

So had we bit the bullet and sold Sanchez and got the other sales right we would be sitting on about £50M with another £60M from Adidas and £40M from Emirates due to come in the summer. Wiggy is a cu.nt no argument from me but he has let the football side of things be run by the football people i.e. wanker and by fucking christ has TOF fucked it all up for us on his way out. I feel sorry for Emery having to sort out this mess to be honest I think wanker deserved to still be here so even the blind and ignorant of football and the media could see the fucking mess he has made of our club. Wiggy maybe a cu.nt but wanker has left us in our current predicament make no mistake about it.

As for our role in the PL......well many of us spent season after season going to Highbury with fuck all hope of a league win but we still went. It's in the blood. Going to HIghbury was a lot better than the bowl granted but it's still the Arsenal and I guess we all have to make our own choices.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:32 am

The wiggy cu.nt essentially trusted wanker to run the club and wanker fucked up. We are on course for a £60M operating loss from what I've seen of the financial forecasts but wanker refused to sell Sanchez to citeh for £60M so there is the loss sorted out right there. Oh we got Mhiki from manure in return - utter shite deal. Then wanker enables Wilshere and Ramsey to fuck off for free....another £40 - £50M pissed down the drain. Then we give Ozil the most ridiculous deal ever and piss another £20M a year in wages down the drain.

So had we bit the bullet and sold Sanchez and got the other sales right we would be sitting on about £50M with another £60M from Adidas and £40M from Emirates due to come in the summer. Wiggy is a cu.nt no argument from me but he has let the football side of things be run by the football people i.e. wanker and by fucking christ has TOF fucked it all up for us on his way out. I feel sorry for Emery having to sort out this mess to be honest I think wanker deserved to still be here so even the blind and ignorant of football and the media could see the fucking mess he has made of our club. Wiggy maybe a cu.nt but wanker has left us in our current predicament make no mistake about it.

As for our role in the PL......well many of us spent season after season going to Highbury with fuck all hope of a league win but we still went. It's in the blood. Going to HIghbury was a lot better than the bowl granted but it's still the Arsenal and I guess we all have to make our own choices.
I don't care about Wenger, he is old news and should have been even older news but for that wiggy c*nt, so again blaming Wenger is futile because all of his incompetence was enabled by wiggy, if he took more interest in Arsenal rather than building up his portfolio of sh*t sporting franchises then maybe he'd have spotted earlier that Wenger had turned into a dud, ignorance is no excuse!.

As for it being the same as the Highbury days, sorry but it just isn't, the game has changed and unless you have massive backing you have f*ck all chance of winning a title (Leicester fluke apart), we went 18 years without winning it 71-89, we are already at 15 (in May) and are less likely than ever to win it again now with austerity measures in place and Kroenke almost certainly taking money out.

All fans are doing by still going is damaging the club by encouraging the c*nt to stay, sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind as they say, I don't think for a minute Liverpool or United fans would put up with Kroenke like our fans do, just weak minded and if that upsets anyone I don't really care!.