THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Offside

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by Offside »

Still waiting :rubchin:

Btw, I hear he's now an expert on how to tactically approach European games. :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

Offside wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:40 pm
Still waiting :rubchin:

Btw, I hear he's now an expert on how to tactically approach European games. :lol:

I read that on the sun online earlier - apparently he is now classed as a tactical genius for the way he dissected what would happen in the build up to last nights game on the BEIN sports channel :lol: :lol: It's a pity he couldnt tell his head from his arse tactically with us as every 2nd rate manager in england had his number tactically :roll: :oops: :oops:

Herd

Post by Herd »

I read that on the sun online earlier -
Dont it leads to trouble and seat wetting !
Theres a special kind of hell awaiting Sun readers !

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Saw headline " Wenger blasts Man Utd over PSG performance "
He has the same European pedigree as Colin Wanker, Steve Bruce and Alex McLeish to name a few. How can he even dream if commenting on others.?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I think he has found his niche. Make big pronouncements and predictions after the relevant game is over.

:lol:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Bradywasking wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:20 pm
Saw headline " Wenger blasts Man Utd over PSG performance "
He has the same European pedigree as Colin Wanker, Steve Bruce and Alex McLeish to name a few. How can he even dream if commenting on others.?
United did get absolutely schooled but PSG are a quality outfit and despite the arrogance of the media they actually turned in a bit of a tactical masterclass in the way that they completely shut United out whilst capitalising on dominant periods and playing to their strengths.

Wenger on the other hand consistently found himself on the wrong end of a host of European embarrassments, many to sides far inferior to PSG.

augie

Post by augie »

Oh how I miss the days when we nearly signed so, so many players ........

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/footbal ... spartandhp

:roll: :banghead: :banghead: :censored: :censored:

John F

Post by John F »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:24 am
I think he has found his niche. Make big pronouncements and predictions after the relevant game is over. I think he is promoting himself to any future clubs interested in hi s great tactical knowledge like Kingstonian women's football team.He should be reported to
the ASA for false advertising.

The Arsenal Way

Post by The Arsenal Way »

No bitterness towards him from me.

Fucking dinosaur and oxygen thief

oh, and a multi millionaire fraud too

c'est la vie. live and live I say.

cvnt :shock:

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

https://metro.co.uk/2019/02/14/former-a ... 24538/amp/

More absolute gold from the fraudulent *word censored* this morning. That fuck he kept turning them down to continue "The Project" so we can have a few famous Thursday night's in Belarus :banghead:
Last edited by Leyton Gooner on Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

augie

Post by augie »

Good to see that he is still being publicly ridiculed :lol: :lol:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... -nearly-xi

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:19 pm
Good to see that he is still being publicly ridiculed :lol: :lol:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... -nearly-xi

Those fucking SlySports cùnts robbed that off here ffs. :censored:

The Arsenal Way

Post by The Arsenal Way »

I read this article earlier, and only now have I stopped laughing long enough to share it.
Thanks for the laughs Seaman

'He'd want to come back and prove people wrong': David Seaman claims former Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger 'would be great as Chelsea manager' https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... nager.html

When does the frauds 19mil gardening leave end?
Make it happen :)

Herd

Post by Herd »

The Arsenal Way wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:51 am
I read this article earlier, and only now have I stopped laughing long enough to share it.

'He'd want to come back and prove people wrong': David Seaman claims former Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger 'would be great as Chelsea manager' https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... nager.html

Seaman like Wenger struggles to find purpose since leaving the game and despite his many failed attempts to make it as a Z list celebrity he still lacks a daytime job to ease the boredom of everyday life .
Saying that Wenger would be good for Chelsea is cute ,there's no chance of it happening but if it does Seaman will be applying for the Goalkeepers Coach position and at the same time gets paid 500 quid for quoting in the paper and If Wenger ever gets another Job he hasn't done his chances any harm .
Frankly speaking I've always disliked Seaman despite the fact he was great for us for many years , I liked and knew John Lukic so there's the bias !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:31 pm
The Arsenal Way wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:51 am

Seaman like Wenger struggles to find purpose since leaving the game and despite his many failed attempts to make it as a Z list celebrity he still lacks a daytime job to ease the boredom of everyday life .
Saying that Wenger would be good for Chelsea is cute ,there's no chance of it happening but if it does Seaman will be applying for the Goalkeepers Coach position and at the same time gets paid 500 quid for quoting in the paper and If Wenger ever gets another Job he hasn't done his chances any harm .
Frankly speaking I've always disliked Seaman despite the fact he was great for us for many years , I liked and knew John Lukic so there's the bias !
I met Bob Wilson twice and let him take a photo of the two of us together on the second occasion. Does that count? :D :wink: