The NLD - scum Neutral Venue 2/3 @ 12:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

The NLD - scum Neutral Venue 2/3 @ 12:30

Post by DB10GOONER »

This is the big game this week.

Hate and love the NLD in equal parts and will feel physically sick with nerves from about Wednesday onwards. :|

1-2 away win for the Arsenal. :barscarf:

xisstential

Re: The NLD - scum away 2/3 @ 12:30

Post by xisstential »

Does anything else matter this weekend?

Hopefully we can derail their title challenge :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit:

As a matter of interest did either Liverpool or Man City know there was a third horse in the race prior to this past weekend......or was it just the football "experts" on BT & Sky??

Herd

Post by Herd »

Hate and love the NLD in equal parts and will feel physically sick with nerves from about Wednesday onwards. :|
Ditto ,And don't forget the waking up in middle of the night with nightmares about losing your ticket or simply awaking in a cold sweat in terror of losing ,it's hugely dibilitating and I normally have to go home early after the match as the adrenaline is all used up afterwards .

Im going to go to this one ,last year was a good day taking the absolute piss off the pitch before and after ,but Arsenal failing to show up on it for most of the game and Lacazette blowing two golden chances at the end .

A win here will end their League hopes for the season and much celebrating will be done ,we simply must do our bit to keep them away from silverware !

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

This is a MUST Win for any and every reason youcn think of - I mean beside the FACT that WE are THE Arsenal and they are "FILTH".

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

confidently expecting to beat them as usual - we usually do 8)

shu

Post by shu »

Two big games for us this week . two wins and i have a feeling we will finish above them.

The Arsenal Way

Post by The Arsenal Way »

IF we beat Bourney on Wed and win convincingly, then I would really like to think that we are nailed on to top these nomadic oxygen wasters at the weekend.
All the same, it ain't gonna be 0-0.
Any win there at our second home ground will give us the impetus, and watching them implode will be glorious.
Bets placed at 1-2, 0-2, 1-3, 2-4, 2-5 :barscarf:
Expect nutflush superpokerguy to offer better odds.
:roll:

John F

Post by John F »

Growing up on a Kingston council estate where everyone was Chelsea or Utd meant i had never met a swamp dweller until my in my first season going to Arsenal in 77. I came back from a night game and bumped into 6 of them at Richmond Station and got turned over and received a nice head butt .6 of them on a 14 year-old sums these bastards up,I hate them ,I can't even look at a chicken without wanting to kick it.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Looking like pochotinio will be in the stands for this game

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

John F wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:15 pm
Growing up on a Kingston council estate where everyone was Chelsea or Utd meant i had never met a swamp dweller until my in my first season going to Arsenal in 77. I came back from a night game and bumped into 6 of them at Richmond Station and got turned over and received a nice head butt .6 of them on a 14 year-old sums these bastards up,I hate them ,I can't even look at a chicken without wanting to kick it.
Fuckin hell you must have the unluckiest kid in Jamaica, I didn't even know any Jamaicans supported spurs.

8)
Last edited by AkneyGooner on Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

The Fat Fuckk will take up Two Seats

John F

Post by John F »

AkneyGooner wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:11 pm
John F wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:15 pm
Fuckin hell you must have the unluckiest kid in Jamaica

8)
It was a long flight too

ashford gooner

Post by ashford gooner »

First time for me at one of these so is there an away pub or would it be best to have a couple of beers at st pancras before getting the tube over?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Pre match nerves starting a day early! I fucking hate this fixture. :censored:

But also love it. :lol:

COME ON YOU RIP ROARING REDS!! :barscarf:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

There’s no reason why we can’t get a result there. They are far from the world beaters the press sometimes make out and we are entering that phase of the season when they tend to start imploding. Although that’s happened a bit early this year in the domestic cups and with a few awful losses to the likes of Wolves and Burnley. We played them off the park in the league and although we were disappointing in the league cup then if Mkhitaryan scores that easy change early on we might well have beaten them convincingly again.

Our defence and general performances on the road is a huge worry though and sadly I’m concerned it will just go the way of the last few trips to them with a limp performance and defeat. First goal is vital.

Desperately hope our lot can prove me wrong. Putting down a marker here would be a huge statement for Emery.