The Political Correctness Bullshit Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
A11M11

Re: The Political Correctness Bullshit Thread

Post by A11M11 »

Kim Gehrig , the woman behind the Gillette advert was also the woman behind the effortless night advert for UBER .

Uber drivers accused of 32 rapes and sex attacks on London passengers over the past year

New statistics reveal one assault every 11 days last year by drivers on popular car-hire app

The Independent

Something doesn't add up here....................................................Feminism , fame or money ?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

My head felt like exploding when I read this utter shit from this snowflake arsehole Martha M. Crawford… :roll: :censored:

"I believe it is important for white people to find spaces where we can name our past racist failures and identify the ways we have been both contaminated by racist systems and have perpetrated racist acts. But it is important to remember that to inflict such confessions on people of color without their consent is a kind of psychological violence. We have to think about the settings we speak into, and how they may inflict further injury." :oops: :roll:

http://www.msn.com/en-ie/news/world/whe ... ocid=ientp

The silly cúnt implies that all white people are racist, if not overtly, then at the very least subconsciously. It also seems to conveniently skip over the fact that there are also black racists and Asian racists. I find her whole navel-gazing, fake-apologist argument fucking offensive. :censored:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:43 am
My head felt like exploding when I read this utter shit from this snowflake arsehole Martha M. Crawford… :roll: :censored:

"I believe it is important for white people to find spaces where we can name our past racist failures and identify the ways we have been both contaminated by racist systems and have perpetrated racist acts. But it is important to remember that to inflict such confessions on people of color without their consent is a kind of psychological violence. We have to think about the settings we speak into, and how they may inflict further injury." :oops: :roll:

The silly cúnt implies that all white people are racist, if not overtly, then at the very least subconsciously. It also seems to conveniently skip over the fact that there are also black racists and Asian racists. I find her whole navel-gazing, fake-apologist argument fucking offensive. :censored:
Utter balls, i don't think a single human being on this planet couldn't go back through their family tree and not find someone who had hit someone else over the head with an Axe at some point, so therefore everyone of any colour, creed, religion, nationality is guilty of of any crime committed by their ancestors and should apologise for it not just white people :banghead: :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:17 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

Utter balls, i don't think a single human being on this planet couldn't go back through their family tree and not find someone who had hit someone else over the head with an Axe at some point, so therefore everyone of any colour, creed, religion, nationality is guilty of of any crime committed by their ancestors and should apologise for it not just white people :banghead: :banghead:
Racist. :lol: :wink:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:53 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Sorry mate, i seem to have misplaced my White Privilege somewhere :wink: :rubchin:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:30 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:53 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Sorry mate, i seem to have misplaced my White Privilege somewhere :wink: :rubchin:
:lol: :lol:

I'm sure Martha Cuntford would be able to find it for you. :D :wink:

Herd

Post by Herd »

I'm loving the current spats between lesbians and transgenders ,be it Martin Navratilova calling them cheats for entering womans events in athletics or this summers Hampstead squabble between the lesbians and the trannies who want access to the women's only bathing pond despite there being 3 ponds mixed ,male, female this crossdresser wanted to get access's to the women's pond because he identified as a woman but the lezzers are putting up a spirited resistance and basically calling Transgenders out as men...…...which of course they are !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:08 pm
I'm loving the current spats between lesbians and transgenders ,be it Martin Navratilova calling them cheats for entering womans events in athletics or this summers Hampstead squabble between the lesbians and the trannies who want access to the women's only bathing pond despite there being 3 ponds mixed ,male, female this crossdresser wanted to get access's to the women's pond because he identified as a woman but the lezzers are putting up a spirited resistance and basically calling Transgenders out as men...…...which of course they are !
:lol:

Haven't seen a good lezzer v tranny fight since I "accidently" clicked on the wrong link on Red Tube. :D

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

If he gets in the pond today it will be cold enough to freeze the balls off of a brass monkey , although maybe that's what he's hoping for.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

I think the MP David Lammy might have bitten of more than he can chew with this one, i can't stand Stacey Dooley but for once she is on the right side of this argument:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-47400300

I feel his comments are outright Racist and Sexist as well, and Lammy is a typical race baiter who never seems to get called out on his bullshit, very similar to Diane Abbott, but due to political correctness they are never called out on their comments. Ironically his parents are from Guyana which last time i checked was in South America so not sure why he should be commenting on African issues which do not directly effect him.

Herd

Post by Herd »

A11M11 wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:42 pm
If he gets in the pond today it will be cold enough to freeze the balls off of a brass monkey , although maybe that's what he's hoping for.
Quite a few do swim in the winter and in the lido too ,braver men,woman and transgenders than me Gungadin !

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

The fuckin right-on, PC, bullshit BBC who sacked Danny Baker yesterday over a misjudged but NOT meaningfully racist post on Twitter. It was the punishers who deemed it racist, and Danny Baker was hung out to dry before he could even apologise and explain the meaning behind it. It was a dig at the establishment, and the pomposity of it all, and not in any way a racist gag. Piss off BBC, and stop believing you have to be our protectors.

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

goonertux wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 10:33 am
The fuckin right-on, PC, bullshit BBC who sacked Danny Baker yesterday over a misjudged but NOT meaningfully racist post on Twitter. It was the punishers who deemed it racist, and Danny Baker was hung out to dry before he could even apologise and explain the meaning behind it. It was a dig at the establishment, and the pomposity of it all, and not in any way a racist gag. Piss off BBC, and stop believing you have to be our protectors.
I agree the decision was rash and uncalled for maybe but done due to pressure but how can you say the post was misjudged and not meaningful when he literally posted a picture of a couple with a chimpanzee on it and the self explanatory caption. He clearly meant that tweet and he knew what he was doing. You don't post some random shit like this without not thinking.

Is it racist? Debatable but it is long standing of what the association of these animals including monkeys are to black/dark brown people. IF the random folk knows this, I doubt a public figure like him doesn't know it so it is deemed racist under those grounds.

As I said, is it sackable offence? Uncalled for but once you establish the above the sack is inevitable because if you were the CEO of a company and this happened at your company and it was public you'd be forced to sack the employee too.

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

If you’ve followed Danny Baker over the years, you’ll know it was a dig at the establishment and the whole pomposity and overblown reaction to the news of a royal birth. He has had a running theme for a long time on his many shows, of ‘Monkeys dressed as famous people’ and so I would guess he just saw the image and thought ‘that makes the point’. If you are black or mixed race and took offence, I fully understand, but surely an explanation and strong apology should have been enough? What really annoys me is the reaction of others, who look for ‘isms’ at the drop of a hat, and who live in their snowflake world, and can’t wait to hang people out to dry whilst hiding behind Social Media. The whole thing has been completely taken out of context. Hopefully, he’ll be back on another radio station soon.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

The PC "everything is racist" agenda in Oireland. Video going around Oireland of two cops pinning a black teenager down and arresting him. Oh the outcry. Oh police brutality. Oh racism. Oh. Oh. Oh.

Of course all these snowflake perma-offended white middle class SJW's conveniently ignore the fact that this particular scumbag kid is a well known member of a Nigerian teen gang here that has been causing havoc from Dublin to Drogheda assaulting kids commuters etc AND was stopped with his face covered and CARRYING A HUGE KNIFE. :censored:

Hope they kicked the fucking shit out of him back in the station.