KROENKE OUT / The Board / Staff etc (merged thread)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: The Board / Wiggy Out / Staff etc (merged thread)

Post by DB10GOONER »

According to the SlySportsNews app on my phone the wig molesting assclown lost the Throwball!

:barscarf:

Hahaha you bald cùnt. :censored:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

:rubchin: It's a start I guess but we need a journo or three to aim both barrels at the wiggy cu.nt and be less subtle about calling the fucker out.

augie

Post by augie »

Yesterday the media was rife with stories about some Saudi prince trying to buy the Salford c.unts and it was quickly denied, but I still wonder why no Saudi c.unt ever wants to buy us ? Minimal debt, one of the biggest clubs in the world in one of the most popular cities in the world, and playing in the most popular league in the world, so why does no c.unt want to buy us ?? :? :? Surely any half intelligent investor could see massive untapped potential worldwide for The Arsenal, if they invested in the club and put them into the elite again ? If this decline in the club continues, AFC Ltd will quickly see the repercussions of it when worldwide merchandise sales fall through the floor, and when big business decides that it no longer wants to associate itself with a unsuccessful club that is falling behind and they then take their sponsorship deals elsewhere.
Usmanov leaving the club was a far, far bigger blow to the future of our club that anything else in recent years - getting a fame hungry Saudi billionaire interested in buying the club, might be our only hope going forward cos this regime are c.unts that are dragging us down

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

augie wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:45 pm
Yesterday the media was rife with stories about some Saudi prince trying to buy the Salford c.unts and it was quickly denied, but I still wonder why no Saudi c.unt ever wants to buy us ? Minimal debt, one of the biggest clubs in the world in one of the most popular cities in the world, and playing in the most popular league in the world, so why does no c.unt want to buy us ?? :? :? Surely any half intelligent investor could see massive untapped potential worldwide for The Arsenal, if they invested in the club and put them into the elite again ? If this decline in the club continues, AFC Ltd will quickly see the repercussions of it when worldwide merchandise sales fall through the floor, and when big business decides that it no longer wants to associate itself with a unsuccessful club that is falling behind and they then take their sponsorship deals elsewhere.
Usmanov leaving the club was a far, far bigger blow to the future of our club that anything else in recent years - getting a fame hungry Saudi billionaire interested in buying the club, might be our only hope going forward cos this regime are c.unts that are dragging us down
The trouble is Kroenke is a greedy f*cker and won't sell unless he gets an insane offer, probably above £2BN, City went for peanuts and although Etihad have spent over £1BN on them in our case you'd have to spend £2BN+ before you even start on the team or anything else, similar with United really although they have more debt they have bigger commercial appeal but still would cost a fortune to just buy them, hopefully this puts the Saudi's off.

Also even if as I expect we become nothing but a higher midtable club for decades to come (until wiggy leaves/dies), with the silly money floating around in football, we can still turn a healthy profit for the wiggy parasite, especially as his cost cutting is in full effect now he has control - coincidence that 6 months after he gets full ownership we suddenly have to get rid of Ramsey (and Ozil?) and can only affoard loan signings?, I think not.

Basically we have to be super efficient, which clearly we are not at the moment, and even then that will only get us in with a chance of the top 4, no chance we can compete with City, probably United (especially if they go middle eastern) and possibly Chavski depending on who owns them next, we are targetting Spurs and Pool and we're way off them at the present.

I really can't be arsed with this s*(t after a decade of being told 4th is a trophy now we have to start trying to 'fight' to win the fake 'trophy' again. Boring, boring Arsenal, boring, boring Premier league. Bring on the football bubble burst, crash and burn.

Honestly I'd seriously consider relegation if it mean't getting rid of wiggy.. yes we might be s**t for a few years but maybe we get bought out by someone with ambition, rather that than be in a constant state of comatose 6th place hell for 100 years!!!!!.

:twisted: :roll:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Don't know what to make of it really, he's done okay at Roma but they've won nothing (not even a domestic cup), he did well at Sevilla with Emery and this smells like KSE see us as similar to Sevilla which is frankly insulting, I am very skeptical that KSE will back him with enough money to do anything other than, yes you guessed it, compete for top 4, exactly what Sevilla did.

We have such low standards now that people get excited about this?, I hope he turns us into world beaters but really on what evidence is that likely?, looking at the current Serie A table Roma are 5th, exactly where we are, but in a less competitive league.

:roll:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

And of course he’s free

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

northbank123 wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:05 pm
And of course he’s free
:lol:

We love a bargain here theses days at the bargain basement Arsenal :banghead:

augie

Post by augie »

Anyone read anything vaguely encouraging in this piece -

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... l-14117571

As usual it seems like cross is trying to appear in the know, but it must be hard for him to speak properly when he has the clubs cock halfway down his throat :roll: All I see is a guy trying to positive spin where there is nothing, either positive or negative, there to spin

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

OBG has posted the BBC quote from the club re the 2 year contract position on the transfer thread. As I said there it is a major embarrassment for a club of our standing to actually quote the bleedin obvious in public as if we've made some sort of breakthrough in contract management :oops:

The rest of the article says nothing new - apart from what was probably a very sanitised meet between wiggy jnr and some respectable fans.

Less John Cross has been another plus in the TOF's departure.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:59 pm
augie wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:45 pm
The trouble is Kroenke is a greedy f*cker and won't sell unless he gets an insane offer, probably above £2BN, City went for peanuts and although Etihad have spent over £1BN on them in our case you'd have to spend £2BN+ before you even start on the team or anything else, similar with United really although they have more debt they have bigger commercial appeal but still would cost a fortune to just buy them, hopefully this puts the Saudi's off.

Also even if as I expect we become nothing but a higher midtable club for decades to come (until wiggy leaves/dies), with the silly money floating around in football, we can still turn a healthy profit for the wiggy parasite, especially as his cost cutting is in full effect now he has control - coincidence that 6 months after he gets full ownership we suddenly have to get rid of Ramsey (and Ozil?) and can only affoard loan signings?, I think not.

Basically we have to be super efficient, which clearly we are not at the moment, and even then that will only get us in with a chance of the top 4, no chance we can compete with City, probably United (especially if they go middle eastern) and possibly Chavski depending on who owns them next, we are targetting Spurs and Pool and we're way off them at the present.

I really can't be arsed with this s*(t after a decade of being told 4th is a trophy now we have to start trying to 'fight' to win the fake 'trophy' again. Boring, boring Arsenal, boring, boring Premier league. Bring on the football bubble burst, crash and burn.

Honestly I'd seriously consider relegation if it mean't getting rid of wiggy.. yes we might be s**t for a few years but maybe we get bought out by someone with ambition, rather that than be in a constant state of comatose 6th place hell for 100 years!!!!!.

:twisted: :roll:
Not spurs we aren't, we beat them soundly at home & were it not for a missed penalty would have beaten them away and be above them in the table. I still think we'll finish above them, they aren't really better than us, neither are the chavs. We are by no means title contenders but then neither are either of them.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

So Munchi the muppet has snubbed us and Overmars is staying at Ajax, way to go Raul - sack Sven and then the two top candidates to 'replace' him are out of the running, you better have a rabbit in that hat somewhere.. oh wait, hang on a second...

Isn't a certain Arsene Wenger still looking for work?, an ideal candiate for the role!, he has the perfect C.V. as well, afterall the role mainly entails deflecting the blame from Stan Kroenke's chronic lack of ambition/investment, and Wenger has years of experience at doing just that, yes we've got our man!.

:twisted:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Monchi was with Dick at Seville and yet he felt that Seville gave a better plan . IE he thought our senior management didn't know what they were doing.
Our MD and the man from Barca don't seem to impress people. Interesting.

Midz

Post by Midz »

Sven Mislintat fucked off because he was told that Arsenal FC were'nt gonna be spending money on anyone he recommended for the foreseeable future, and therefore his job was pointless.
This is probably common knowledge in the 'director of football' world and hence Monchi had no desire to come to us either.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/18/arsenal- ... s-8933311/

This is the current state of affairs in a club as mentioned above that has no clue in the higher management positions.

I think Dick is OK but all those above him are an embarrassment to football.