Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by OneBardGooner »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:34 am
I see the US womens sawker team have just about achieved their push for parity with the men. To include any payments / bonuses and also business class travel when representing their country :shock:

No doubt this will follow very quickly here and given that the FA receives about £30M a year in tax payers money there will be no argument that there has to be equality over use of public money (even though womens football is shite and no fucker watches it) :roll:

I wonder how many watched the women's world cup......the headline figure for 2015 is 750 million people. Wow, thought I, surely not. Well read on and you discover that figure is for the whole tournament and not just the final. Read a bit further and the next qualifying statement is that these numbers watched at least ONE minute of football and when you look for those who stuck with the soccer fest for more than THREE minutes of viewing (more than I have ever achieved) then the number for the whole tournament drops to 555 million. This figure is up a third on Germany 2011 so the powers that be are delighted. I'd love to know the numbers who watched more than 60 mins :lol:

The mens club game is still run by free market forces BUT there are going to be some changes in the coming years :rubchin:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47576553

No wonder they wanted parity.

So who wears the panties? :D

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Good spot sir.

This just goes to prove my point - you stick a bunch of birds in a changing room and they all end up shagging each other. It's not really about the football for them, clearly it's just a chance to turn lesbo and get it on with their team mates :lol: :lol:

And apparently DB10 wears the panties around here :shock:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

This is the problem with giving the mickey mouse football federations parity with UEFA (that and the fact that FIFA aren't adverse to a back hander - which will still be going on but in a far more discreet manner.)

Having said that, well played the clubs if they stick by their guns on this one.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/8645736/ ... world-cup/

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:01 pm
Good spot sir.

This just goes to prove my point - you stick a bunch of birds in a changing room and they all end up shagging each other. It's not really about the football for them, clearly it's just a chance to turn lesbo and get it on with their team mates :lol: :lol:

As a confirmed lesbian I find your comments offensive. And a bit dirty. 8)

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:12 am
Jock Gooner wrote:
Good spot sir.

I find his comments a bit of a turn on :shock:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

CloakedGooner wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:58 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
Good spot sir.

"Dirty" is Dublin slang for "sexy". To wit, "ooh look at that dirty bitch". :lol:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:06 pm
CloakedGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
Good spot sir.

"Dirty" is Dublin slang for "sexy". To wit, "ooh look at that dirty bitch". :lol:

Sorry but you are not allowed to be offended by my comments because as a blind, black, one armed, snowflake lesbian I outrank you. Who wears the panties now - BITCH.

In other lesbian news I see that Barclays have sponsored the womens footy to the tune of £10m for 3 years which is obviously peanuts but still so so unnecessary.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:38 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
CloakedGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
Good spot sir.

Sorry but you are not allowed to be offended by my comments because as a blind, black, one armed, snowflake lesbian I outrank you. Who wears the panties now - BITCH.

In other lesbian news I see that Barclays have sponsored the womens footy to the tune of £10m for 3 years which is obviously peanuts but still so so unnecessary.
:lol:

I defer to your Kween (or is it Qing?) Lesbian status. I am mightily impressed by you ticking so many of the modern socio-cultural boxes necessary to be an expert on everything. 8)

But if you had only added "wheelchair-bound" to the list of "blind, black, one armed, snowflake lesbian" you could almost start your own religion with you as God..... or get interviewed on Sky News.... :D

wibble

Post by wibble »

The BBC are doing an online vote just now to vote for the best overseas player in the PL era.

Bergkamp isn’t on the list!

augie

Post by augie »

wibble wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:52 am
The BBC are doing an online vote just now to vote for the best overseas player in the PL era.

Seriously ???? People understandably complain a lot about sky, but most forget the slanted agenda the bbc had for years when they had (almost) a monopoly on football coverage :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

wibble wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:52 am

:coffeespit:

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

This has got to be a wind up surely? If Pogcunt or Ibrahimsabitch are on that list I'm sending a nail bomb to the BBfuckingC and - no no I'm just gonna go with my first response....

:coffeespit:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:45 am
Jock Gooner wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:38 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
CloakedGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

I defer to your Kween (or is it Qing?) Lesbian status. I am mightily impressed by you ticking so many of the modern socio-cultural boxes necessary to be an expert on everything. 8)

But if you had only added "wheelchair-bound" to the list of "blind, black, one armed, snowflake lesbian" you could almost start your own religion with you as God..... or get interviewed on Sky News.... :D

Wheelchair...wheelchair..... of couse i'm in a fucking wheelchair, how 'wheelchairist' of you to assume that I wasn't in a wheelchair - what kind of a person are you. Fuck it :lol: I knew I'd forgotten something in my disability list as I was sat here in my armchair - I mean wheelchair :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

Social media ………… you gotta love it :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... cial-media

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:31 pm
Social media ………… you gotta love it :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit:

Hmm... I'm starting to get the impression he ain't the brightest lad..... :lol: :wink:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:49 pm
augie wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:31 pm

Hmm... I'm starting to get the impression he ain't the brightest lad..... :lol: :wink:
I think you are being kind, he's clearly as thick as shit. HIs unfortunate posts coupled with five years among the murdering inbreds :roll: