Toon (H) - 01/04 @ 20:00

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Toon (H) - 01/04 @ 20:00

Post by DB10GOONER »

Fucking feels like months away with the tedious interlull shite ahead..... :roll: :yawn:

Anyballs I reckon 4-0 to The Arsenal. :barscarf:

clockender1

Re: Toon (H) - 01/04 @ 20:00

Post by clockender1 »

It great that its at home, a very good chance of win - weve won nine straight now at home.

With just eight games left, it feels like Dick is setting them up mentally to win every game judging by the comments coming out from the players.

Id settle for two early goals and a 2-0 win.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

clockender1 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:30 pm
It great that its at home, a very good chance of win - weve won nine straight now at home.

With just eight games left, it feels like Dick is setting them up mentally to win every game judging by the comments coming out from the players.

Id settle for two early goals and a 2-0 win.
Yup. Also our lads' confidence must be high after beating the manc filth - especially after no cùnt in the media gave us a chance against the footballing genius Christ returned hybrid of Graham, Shankley, Ferguson and Paisley that manages them. :lol:

We used to dish out regular 3 and 4 nil pastings to the fat geordies and I've a feeling they're due one. Sticking with 4-0 but will love any win.

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:54 am
. Sticking with 4-0 but will love any win.
yep. starting with a win is vital. Dick should have them treating every game as a cup final.

i would love love love to see them win all eight and finish third, not only for the CL qualifying but also to ram home to TOF and his acolytes to see that it has been possible all along with our resources.

but then We Are The Arsenal, and we never ever do things the easy way. :oops:

The Arsenal Way

Post by The Arsenal Way »

SEVEN
That is 7 goals scored by us
mebbe 1 to them
Ashley OUT

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

Huge game now, with Chavs just losing to everton. we win this it might push us to 3rd (scum play scouse scum) and Man Utd have a tricky one at Wolves, the day after our game, i think it will be vital to get these points and get out in front and pile on the pressure to spuds, who if ManUtd don't drop points will be joint 4th .

Basically we better not bottle this :shock: 8)

If we win it almost a no lose weekend if the dippers drop points city should pull away, if they don't they damage the spuds run in for CL.

:rubchin:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

This game is going to be harder than most on here assume, they are an organised side and from games I have seen of them recently are pretty good on the counter.

2-1.

wilson2.0

Post by wilson2.0 »

The weather might fuck us. If its a decent clear day I think a win is very likely. But if the heavens open up it turns into a scrape fest, with Benitez being very good tactically, it could turn into one of those cagey matches.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I just hope we win this. :?

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

We'll stuff the fat shirtless bastards 8)

VoiceOfReason

Post by VoiceOfReason »

Absolute must-win, but I think it might be a struggle. We've got eight league games left, but only three at home, so we absolutely have to win those to stand a chance of top four IMO. I think we'll win by the odd goal, as someone above me said, but as long as we get the three points, that's the main thing.

Was also hoping that this would be played on the Saturday or Sunday (it's my birthday on the Sunday), but alas it's on the Monday when I can't go, and can't even see it on TV either as I'd already made plans. Cheers for that Sky. #ModernFootballBollocks

Get this one out of the way, and we can start to worry about the away days at Everton, Leicester and Wolves. Two wins out of three would probably do, but I'd take five points if you offered it right now...

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

VoiceOfReason wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:10 pm
Absolute must-win, but I think it might be a struggle. We've got eight league games left, but only three at home, so we absolutely have to win those to stand a chance of top four IMO. I think we'll win by the odd goal, as someone above me said, but as long as we get the three points, that's the main thing.

Was also hoping that this would be played on the Saturday or Sunday (it's my birthday on the Sunday), but alas it's on the Monday when I can't go, and can't even see it on TV either as I'd already made plans. Cheers for that Sky. #ModernFootballBollocks

Get this one out of the way, and we can start to worry about the away days at Everton, Leicester and Wolves. Two wins out of three would probably do, but I'd take five points if you offered it right now...
Bite your hand off for 5 points on those three Tbh. I see them as torrid affairs, especially Wolves.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

VoiceOfReason wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:10 pm

Bite your hand off for 5 points on those three Tbh. I see them as torrid affairs, especially Wolves.

Herd

Post by Herd »

I think we will race to a 4-0 lead and then concede 4 n the second half .
Nah that's impossible isn't it ?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Having practically zero intetest in the uber-tedious interlull bollocks can anyone confirm if everyone made it back from interlull duty injury-free?

Obviously I only mean the proper players - I'm hoping Comedy picked up a season-ender. :D :wink: